FORUMS

Speed ramdom by hard reset after upgrade

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By nikon_bloke, Junior Member on 1st October 2005, 10:03 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I don't think I am imagining things but having successfully loaded the WWE rom released yesterday I noticed that on hard reset afterwards the screen align cross hairs moved very slowly around the screen. I then continued through but did not load anything further - just let it complete. It was dog slow so I soft reset a few times and no difference - each time the same - slow.

Then.. I hard reset a further time and the cross hairs moved slowly but not as slow as 1st time - so I did it a few more times with seemingly random results each time but each time the speed the machine ran correlated directly with the speed the cross hairs moved during the alignment process - so I hard reset a few times until I got a good one and stuck with it - now feels quick throughout - e.g. start > programs> scroll down - no delay - whereas before the upgrade and before the messing around above there was always a couple of seconds of delay.

Any ideas? Am I losing it?
2nd October 2005, 02:01 AM |#2  
TYO
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Well this is not supprising me at all, since I had the same behavior on my Qetk 9090, and on my JasJar. I want believe (but I may be wrong) is that your CPU is not always at 100%, I used a Japanese soft a long time ago and the 10 sec after the boot of my PDA I had 160Mhz on 400 on a Xscale CPU, it seems to work like a Pentium M, anyway I am not a PRO, but I think that when you do a hard reset sometimes your CPU is a 100% of its capacity sometimes not.

But honestly I had this since a LONG LONG time on all my Xscale PDA, so do not worry
3rd December 2016, 03:05 PM |#3  
Flag Marseille
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Ok merci pour ton retour.
Je reste un peu sur cette Beta pour le moment qui n'est pas si mal et je verrais par la suite.

Envoyé de mon ONEPLUS A3003 en utilisant Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)