[ROM][NOUGAT][7.1.x][M7]XenonHD

Search This thread

ljjehl

Apr 6, 2008
SA,TX
Android Wear
Samsung Galaxy Note 5
oh I see. But once Substratum is up and running on N you'll incorporate it into the ROM? and for the meantime support CM themes?

Many thanks!

I actually don't need to (standalone in Google Play), but yes, I could. The team is working on possibly supporting both theme engine versions, but don't think it's possible for both to cohabit together. .

saturday_night

Sep 7, 2016
I would love to test the 7.x rls of XeHD, the Slim7 test rls shows what i thought all the time that MM is a really bad system and drains battery very strong. With 7.x i have no problems with battery usage anymore, it is amazing.

Reactions: Trilliard

shpitz461

Aug 25, 2007
Acworth, GA
Wow, very cool, so Substratum is already built into the framework? kinda like how MM was designed (I think)?

Would be awesome to test an N build, can you make sure BT (phone and streaming) works as well as GPS?

Also, is there L2W support? I was thinking to try and use the logo instead of DT2W...

ljjehl

Apr 6, 2008
SA,TX
Android Wear
Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Wow, very cool, so Substratum is already built into the framework? kinda like how MM was designed (I think)?

Would be awesome to test an N build, can you make sure BT (phone and streaming) works as well as GPS?

Also, is there L2W support? I was thinking to try and use the logo instead of DT2W...

At this time, it's very Alpha. I do have camera fully working as well as Wifi. RRO is already built in by Google, I just simply need the app from Google play. I'm not so sure about radio and others are iffy also. I've been so busy at work, makes it hard to get a full days work on it

ljjehl

Apr 6, 2008
SA,TX
Android Wear
Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Update to Nougat!!

Sorry for the long delay. It's been tough with real life situations this year (work and family).

Hopefully you can test this and let me know what's all still broken. I have not been able to throughly test everything. I just know that you can call, text, take pictures, etc., which is in my mind a daily driver.

Thanks for your support!
:D

saturday_night

Sep 7, 2016
I´m so glad that you finaly released the first 7.x of XeHD used your LL and M rls´as far as they where there. Installed N right away and tested everything i thought of and it looks nearly perfect so far i can say the only bugs i was able to find is livedisplay doesnt work and Home-to-wake and also back-to-wake doesnt work, also battery icon only shows the usuall bar or percentage or hide. I made a clean install and after first start i had after every restart a fc message from the browser which was preinstalled until i deleted the app data from the browser even if i had never used it. The only features i´m missing is dt2w and the date shown in the statusbar. Also nice it´s pre-rooted and adaway is in it. Trying it the next few days.

alsys

Jan 10, 2016
GPS not detecting satellites, some camera fc but seams OK after reboot and clear caches

crashdjent

May 26, 2013
Saint-Petersburg
d-h.st

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161205-080842.png
    Screenshot_20161205-080842.png
    254.9 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:

saturday_night

Sep 7, 2016
Update: 12/5 version adds DT2W, fast charge option and date-clock in statusbar.

Thanks again for bringing updates that fast (got a notification on the phone about the 05/12 rls). Date in Statusbar and fast charge is working nice but i cant find an option to setup Dt2w, not in the display settings and not in Kernel Adiutor but Dt2w is working just the setting is missing.

Reactions: crashdjent

ljjehl

Apr 6, 2008
SA,TX
Android Wear
Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Thanks again for bringing updates that fast (got a notification on the phone about the 05/12 rls). Date in Statusbar and fast charge is working nice but i cant find an option to setup Dt2w, not in the display settings and not in Kernel Adiutor but Dt2w is working just the setting is missing.

I've had difficulties getting a switch setup for DT2W that works. I'm using an older version of DT2W that doesn't seem to allow a switch in settings. Newer versions had caused issues in MM, so I haven't seen if I can improve upon it. I'll see what I can add so it can be seen in adiutor. At this point, I'm trying to fix stuff as fast as possible, we've waited long enough. 7.1.1 is also coming....... ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team Horizon presents.....

Ru9Je5d.jpg

XenonHD is a custom firmware aka ROM for various Android devices. It is built from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) with additional features, performance and battery life improvements.

The idea behind XenonHD is to give users a ROM that is "blazing fast, rock stable and buttery smooth".​

Download in post #2
    Changelog in post #3
    Screen shots in post #4

Team Horizon:
    Adam80460
    iceandfire
    TheBr0ken
    PCarenza
    T-Macgnolia
    ljjehl
    Dadi11

Thanks to:
    AOSP
    Cyanogenmod
    SlimRoms

Source Code: https://github.com/teamhorizon

ROM OS Version: 7.1.x Nougat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP/CM

Downloads

Rom Download:
    Temporary folder for all New Build Downloads
    Latest Experimental M7x Build HERE
    Latest Official M7 Build HERE
    Latest Official M7vzw build HERE
    Latest OfficialM7spr build here

Su Links-Latest roms do not come with root enabled

Magisk Threads

Gapps:

OpenGapps are recommended for Nougat.

Official XenonHD site:
    http://www.xenonhd.com/

Please read this before asking dumb questions again and again:
    http://xdaforums.com/show....php?t=2075368

Join our community on Google+:
    https://plus.google.com/communities/...22179967248992

Auto Update Changelog

Please donate to me if you like my work. :p

BANNERS​

Support us! Put this as your signature and spread the word around about XenonHD.
    smile.gif

pTCiU1Q.png

Important please read

I. Appreciation

There are many ways to show your support to us. You can:
    Press the "Thanks" button.
    Hit the donation button and help support the team
    Wear our specially prepared banner
    Share your opinion about my work and write some feedback in our threads.
    Advertise our work to your friends, family, anyone who owns this device.
    Rate our threads with 5 stars.

We appreciate all the support you give us, but we don't expect anything

II. Sharing

XDA-Developers.com is all about sharing. If you would like to use any part of our work, please feel free to do so but remember to do the following beforehand:
    Inform - Please send us a PM or email telling us
    Permission - Please, if you do not have permission from us, don't use it. Most of the time, we will allow you to, but if you don't get our permission first, we will report.
    Credits - No one wants their work stolen. Please remember to give proper credits when using our work.

III. Support

If you have any issues or questions, please feel free to post them in the our threads. However, because all of us have social lives outside of XDA, your questions may not always be answered right away. Members who are more experienced in our work, please help out the ones who don't.
    If you want to get the fastest and the best answer - ask the question in our threads instead of PM'ing us. Chances are, other users will be able to help you when Team Members don't have the time to.

IV. Updates

We are a busy team! Every Team Member has lives outside of XDA. You cannot expect us to sit in front of the computer all day and develop Android. Please do not ask for ETA's. The update will come when we release it. Sometimes, there is a good reason for why we have not released an update in a while. Please be patient with us, we will do as we promise. Updates will come.

V. Responsibilities

We are not responsible for your device! We do not guarantee that everything will work the way it's supposed to. Not every device is created equal, what might work on our devices may not work on yours or vice versa. Please be a responsible person when it comes to flashing. This is a mature site, don't act immaturely when your device becomes problematic. If you cry and blame us for "destroying" your device, we will laugh at you. Your device is your responsibility, act like it.

Thanks for choosing Team Horizon, we hope you enjoy our works as much as we enjoy working with them.

Update!

Good News!

Finally have camera working for MM, but need to finish up on some minor glitches. Stay tuned..........