~The ¤Useless¤ Thread~ aka OT thread

Search This thread

freakboy13

Sep 15, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Ha good to hear from you. Im surprised this sub hasnt been put in the legacy forums. Amaze ftw!! Im still on my note 4. My amaze is in my closet somewhere. So many OG's from the Amaze forum hope you all had a great year and hope 2017 is a great one for everyone! Happy Holidays Amazers!

Reactions: Double0EK

hasoon2000

Feb 22, 2008
Orland Park, Illinois
www.hasoon2000.info
Hi @hasoon2000!! Wow long time! Ive been on the pixel xl bandwagon and still havent found one but the htc 10 had piqued my interest. I have a few questions Is the bootloader unlocked? Of course gotta ask hows the camera? ;) hope all is well with you! ☺

lol. Yes, indeed it has been a very long time.

I haven't really looked into the Pixel XL.

First thing I did to my 10 was unlock the bootloader / do s-off! Camera is awesome. The HTC Ice View case is AMAZING. I bought it when I got my phone. It impresses everyone that I show it o.

I'm doing well. Hope everything is good with you, as well!

freakboy13

Sep 15, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
hello my long lost brothers and sisters. Its been way to long and Ive just logged into XDA for the first time in a way to long time. I hope everyone is safe well and still modding there phones! Ive just recently upgraded to the GN20 U 5g. Im a bit sad I cant unlock the BL atm but hopefully it will be possible soon. Hope everyone is well some great folks on the Amaze thread back in the day... PS happy holidays to everyone 🖤

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ok, so i decided to make this thread for you people who like to post about things that dont mean anything or matter to us or that is completely unrelated to the Amaze. So please if you want to post something that doesn't require or whole new thread, or anything that is irrelevant to the amaze 4g, or you want to cry about something POST IT HERE. THANKS :D

Feel free to post anything youd like! No rules! Except xda rules of course :)

Sent from my NRGized Amaze...
    via xda premium
    Guys I finally did it! I compiled Cyanogenmod-10 from scratch on my Gentoo box. It took a bunch of trial and error and many failures due to the toolchain on my box being so new, and having to change $PATH statements so I could use older versions of Java and Python than what I normally run. It didn't help that nearly every tutorial is written for Ubuntu and most packages in Gentoo that correspond go by different names. I'm so psyched!!! So far I've got tethering and Bluetooth working, the auto brightness sensors work. The camera works at all resolutions, video has some minor glitches but does record @ 1080p. I'm still putting it through the works to see what does and doesn't work and what's buggy.....

Persistence pays off. I've been trying to build it now for over 3 months. Like I said I can't tell you how psyched I am that I got finally it to build!!!

below is a screenshot
    Just for arguments sake.. both are far superior than the iP5. Like if you agree ... lol
    Who wants to play a game.. its called "get aj's thanks count to 1,000!" Lol... I'm only 48 away!
    Bottoms up. Happy bday to my self