FORUMS

[Release] JOdin3 CASUAL Cross Platform and Web-Based Flashing For Samsung Phones

5,224 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,893
 
By AdamOutler, Retired Senior Recognized Developer on 5th January 2014, 04:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th December 2016, 04:59 AM |#361  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 157
 
More
Thanks for the latest file. I hope this does not get abandoned. Seems like an awesome tool to have as I have recently left windows for KaOS and love it.
16th December 2016, 12:43 AM |#362  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Neither download links or web links are working..
16th December 2016, 07:15 AM |#363  
steadfasterX's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 14,285
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adilost

Neither download links or web links are working..

This is well known just read the last few posts...


if you like you can download the latest version here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=353

As long as the developer Adam allows me to do so I will mirror the latest version I have


.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to steadfasterX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th December 2016, 06:28 AM |#364  
Quote:
Originally Posted by steadfasterX

I have re-upped my latest version I had for JOdin3 here --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...t/dl/?id=20803
I have some other versions around but that one is the latest i found on my laptop..
.

I extract it. Its odin flashable file. what is this? How working?
18th December 2016, 07:23 AM |#365  
steadfasterX's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 14,285
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by organic2

I extract it. Its odin flashable file. what is this? How working?

Hey my friend
Odin is available for windows only. This version here is Java based and therefore working on Linux as well..

Just read the OP of this thread!


.
The Following User Says Thank You to steadfasterX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th December 2016, 07:33 PM |#366  
Quote:
Originally Posted by steadfasterX

Hey my friend
Odin is available for windows only. This version here is Java based and therefore working on Linux as well..

Just read the OP of this thread!


.

Heey Body
Thank you for explane.
Why you dont make new rom for Captivate glide. You are only available admin of our device Now
The Following User Says Thank You to organic2 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift organic2 Ad-Free
18th December 2016, 07:59 PM |#367  
steadfasterX's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 14,285
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by organic2

Heey Body
Thank you for explane.
Why you dont make new rom for Captivate glide. You are only available admin of our device Now

There are good chances that this will happen but sooooooo few time...
The Following User Says Thank You to steadfasterX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th December 2016, 01:36 PM |#368  
baltics's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,183
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steadfasterX

This is well known just read the last few posts...


if you like you can download the latest version here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=353

As long as the developer Adam allows me to do so I will mirror the latest version I have


.

I had problems with my Windows laptop and used my MacBook to flash my device using this software (a copy of which I had in my files from two years ago).

It is a very clever software. I read that Adam has work commitments which prevents him from active involvement in XDA or promoting his software.

It is good to know you are able to provide a mirror.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA-Developers mobile app
1st January 2017, 02:06 PM |#369  
steadfasterX's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 14,285
 
Donate to Me
More
I went a step further and started a project for windows users or others who just wanna have an android user environment as an live ISO:

Check it out here http://tinyurl.com/FWULatXDA



#

Sent from my LG-H815 using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steadfasterX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th January 2017, 03:17 PM |#370  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by steadfasterX

I have re-upped my latest version I had for JOdin3 here --> http://forum.xda-developers.com/devd...t/dl/?id=20803

Hi and thanks for uploading it, does it work for the Samsumg Galaxy S7?
6th January 2017, 03:25 PM |#371  
steadfasterX's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 14,285
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazyTheBest

Hi and thanks for uploading it, does it work for the Samsumg Galaxy S7?

Don't know just try. If you see it connects it will work. You could try my latest fwul release if you like. (http://tinyurl.com/FWULatXDA)

Sent from my LG-H815 using XDA Labs
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes