seanhassars

Feb 2, 2009
i can't get MMS to download :(

EDIT: disregard, seems to be working after a reboot

Last edited:

jonnybueno

Jan 26, 2009
50th
Graphical issues are fixed. You guys might wanna hold off on this one if you actually make phone calls. It's a pretty big issue, but I'm sure koush is working it out.

This release is also scoring much lower in linpack as well.... I'm getting 3.5s as opposed to 7s compared to the last test rom.

Cronus1995

May 11, 2010
quite a few bugs in test 3 right now

1. High pitched whining sound when making phone calls

2. No speakerphone

3. No bluetooth

4. Camera is 3mp

5. No multi-touch in stock browser or maps

6. Trackball wake and unlock has dissappeared

7. Facebook sync not working

8. Internal storage not recognized

These plus couple others.

Calendar is force closing

Can't get my contacts to sync right. 11 get pushed through but nothing else.

Also it seems a bit less responsive. Linpack was running 3.5 - 3.8 instead of my normal 8.1 - 8.3.

qwho

Feb 5, 2007
Pittsburgh
Can anyone get GPS to work? cell location works fine, but no GPS.

I will come back to this or any other roms when GPS is working.

kentoe

Mar 17, 2010
You had me thinking this was a final version with the "[ROM] Cyanogen 5.0.8" thread :p

ncwildcat

Feb 2, 2009
I too noticed no GPS.

I believe that this rom is a definate step in the right direction. Once the devs can get all of the hardware working in their roms, the sky is the limit. Thanks to Koush for all of his work!

andrew53517

Aug 24, 2009
I don't have Twitter, but does anyone else here?

Someone should tweet him to look at this thread because all the bugs are listed here (I'm sure he knows most of them but maybe not all). So this would help him a lot with progress I'm sure.

Droid Incredible Rooted!

Cameron_S

Jun 14, 2010
Twitter is working for me and so is maps. Button unlock works too just have to hold it down for a few seconds.

Sent from my Incredible using Tapatalk

seanhassars

Feb 2, 2009
I didn't have any high pitched noise making calls and speakerphone worked fine for me. no FC's in Maps either.

JustinD2473

I don't have Twitter, but does anyone else here?

Someone should tweet him to look at this thread because all the bugs are listed here (I'm sure he knows most of them but maybe not all). So this would help him a lot with progress I'm sure.

Droid Incredible Rooted!

I'm sure he knows. That is why it is still called a test version. He is working on it still.

Sent from my ADR6300 using XDA App

krunkymonkey

May 23, 2007
I have maps working on mine. On the first boot I installed the maps update which broke it. Then I redownloaded the app pack from rom manager and installed it. It removed maps from my phone for some reason. I then installed maps from market again and it worked.

Sent from my Incredible using XDA App

heavensblade23

Apr 11, 2010
-Calendar also FC for me. Couldn't fix it.
-Maps FC at first but after I reinstalled it from the market it worked.
-Reboot seems to turn off the phone rather than rebooting.

SifonX

Jun 20, 2010
Been using this ROM since it popped up as update 3.

Noticed most of the above bugs, and got maps to install just like the others, however Google Earth is -refusing- to install properly. Also, I have the high pitched whining issue, but the ROM also isn't seeming to recognize my microphone so no one can hear me when I call.

All the progress is excellent so far, I'm very impressed with Koush's work. Can't wait till this thing is ready :)

jonnybueno

Jan 26, 2009
50th
Twitter is working for me and so is maps. Button unlock works too just have to hold it down for a few seconds.

Do you see the option to enable anywhere in the settings? I can't get this working. you're on test 3 right?

I didn't have any high pitched noise making calls and speakerphone worked fine for me. no FC's in Maps either.

I reinstalled and the high pitch squeal went away. I think wireless n or hydra kernel may be the source of that issue.

On another note, Twitter works fine for me