FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[Tool] Razr HD Toolkit 5.0 XT925 (Unlock Bootloader/Recovery/Root/Modems/And more...)

2,333 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,506

By core720, Senior Member on 19th February 2013, 02:30 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st February 2014, 03:44 AM |#91  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Droid Razr Maxx HD
Thanks for tool but i want to know that it will work on "Motorola droid razr maxx HD" or not.

i bought this mobile from ebay because i want to buy a good CDMA phone for that i preferred to buy CDMA & GSM unlocked verizon phone.

Now problem i faced after some days that my camera keeps saying "camera is unable to initialize" am unable use the camera i have di lots of things like i clear the cache and also done the recovery things as suggest by verizon but nonthings happened.

Please guide me how ur tool can help me out.
my seller suggested me to ask you how use ur tool 5 with doing unlock bootloader.
if possible can you give me a missed call on my number so that i clarify my douts.
if suggest then i will share u my number.
Plz reply am in pain...

21st February 2014, 06:54 PM |#92  

More
Thanks for tool but i want to know that it will work on "Motorola droid razr maxx HD" or not.

i bought this mobile from ebay because i want to buy a good CDMA phone for that i preferred to buy CDMA & GSM unlocked verizon phone.

Now problem i faced after some days that my camera keeps saying "camera is unable to initialize" am unable use the camera i have di lots of things like i clear the cache and also done the recovery things as suggest by verizon but nonthings happened.

Please guide me how ur tool can help me out.
my seller suggested me to ask you how use ur tool 5 with doing unlock bootloader.
if possible can you give me a missed call on my number so that i clarify my douts.
if suggest then i will share u my number.
Plz reply am in pain...
21st February 2014, 10:52 PM |#93  
Flag birmingham, Al
Thanks Meter: 41

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruteSource

So I am looking all over the forums, and can not seem to unlock my bootloader. When I try to get the code through the website it says my device is not eligible for unlock? Any suggestions?

What software are you running?

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
17th April 2014, 11:02 AM |#94  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I want to unlock bootloader i have this message !!!!

*daemon not running.starting it now on port 5037
*daemon started successfully*

my razr hd xt 925 still locked What I do ?
18th December 2015, 10:47 AM |#95  
Flag Vagina,b.c.

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by core720

/-/-/ RazrHD Toolkit 1.0 /-/-/
* Español / English
* Drivers USB
* Desbloquear Bootloader / UnlockBootloader
* Remover advertencia de bootloader desbloqueado / Remove unlocked bootloader notice
* Customs Recovery ( CWM / Safestrap )
* Root
* Modems
* Reboot options

/-/-/ RazrHD Toolkit 2.0 /-/-/
* Fix Bugs reboot fastboot
* Update CWM Recovery v6.0.2.8
* Added TWRP v2.2.2.1 Recovery

/-/-/ RazrHD Toolkit 3.0 /-/-/
Error message when choosing an invalid option
Flash firmwares motorola,ICS/JB
Downgrade firmware
Download firmwares
Safestrap 3.12

/-/-/ RazrHD Toolkit 4.0 /-/-/
New Root SuperSu 1.25 and binarys
Fixed error displaying the bootloader code

/-/-/ RazrHD Toolkit 5.0 /-/-/
News Drivers
Updated CWM Touch Recovery v6.0.3.6
Updated TWPR Recovery v2.6.0.0
Added Philz Touch Recovery v6.00.8
Added Unlock Bootloader Offline (thks djrbliss)

Instructions:
Download and unzip folder
Run RazrHD-Toolkit.bat

http://gingermod.grupoandroid.com/RazrHD/Toolkit/

hi i have a super big issue with my xt925.... there was an outage while the phone was encrypting itself,that demo'd the operating system{for lack of a better term}and also somehow corrupted the partition[s] because thats the error i keep getting when trying to reflash the firware for it which was previously installed on it[ jelly bean(canada) fido version.]
the corruptions its also made it so the recovery doesnt do a damn thing nor does the factory reset- i have no idea as to whar if anything the bptools do.... but the good news if this is [i think it is ]is the fact i can get access to the sub menu when you hold the volume and power buttons down, so with this i am thinking theres got to be a way to either push files or erase or do something to be able to wipe it and start over,right??
can someone please help me with this agravating problem please,** i have a few dollars i can convert to beer funds to whomever helps me to get the only phone i have at the moment and am unable due to health issues to go back to work....any help would be greatly appreciated.
also i forgot to mention the phone was not unlocked nor was its dev function turned on, is there a script you could push to the phone to get it to turn on or ????
22nd July 2016, 05:25 PM |#96  
Thanks Meter: 1

Donate to Me
More
Question Consulta
Disculpe, buenos dias, me podrian decir donde puede ver que dispositivos son compatibles con esta script o me dirían que los dispositivos compatibles.

Atentamente AsmoFelix
The Following User Says Thank You to AsmoFelix For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AsmoFelix Ad-Free
24th December 2016, 03:15 AM |#97  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Works on android 4.4.2?
26th December 2016, 04:35 AM |#98  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davichocobos@gmail.com

Works on android 4.4.2?

To get root on 4.4.2 use hydrogen with geohot apk then use root ninja the sun app witch cost 25 bucks to unlock bootloader then flash TWRP unofficial by dhacker to flash your Roms. But if you have the first version of 4.4.2 then you don't need the sun app to unlock bootloader just use the method for the first version in the forum's. Then use the triangle away source to get rid of the triangle.
The Following User Says Thank You to OGdroidster For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift OGdroidster Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)