FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Cases that are compatible with the wireless charging back

2,362 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,694
 
By eyecon82, Senior Member on 1st May 2014, 11:13 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
21st June 2016, 06:27 PM |#591  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Belkin air protect grip bumper protective case is it supports IKEA vitahult wireless charging cover?
 
 
22nd June 2016, 08:28 AM |#592  
Outbreak444's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 66
 
Donate to Me
More
If any of you have a 3D printer, or access to one, there is a case I designed for my S5 with the wireless charging cover on thingiverse.com.

Not advertising, I saw this thread was active and decided to chime in.
26th December 2016, 07:18 PM |#593  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Trying not to Rez a thread for no reason, but it seems nobody has given a conclusive list after 60 pages of this thread, and everyone links here to this thread as a reference.
Most of the "compatibility" saying it will work was taken from various posts in this thread. Search the thread to find those posts if you're interested.

Here seems to be the summary of available options:
STILL SOLD:
- "TUDIA LITE TPU Bumper Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 ONLY Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S 5 Wireless Charging Battery Cover"
- "Diztronic Full Matte Black Flexible TPU Case Exclusively Compatible with Samsung Wireless Charging Cover for Galaxy S5 - Retail Packaging"

MAYBE WORK
- "Aluminum Bumpers" on eBay
- Incipio Dual Pro Shine - MIXED REVIEWS as to whether it'll work or not.
- Magpul Case - MIXED REVIEWS (See posts 438 and 485)

Out of Production:
- "Belkin AIR Bumper Galaxy s5" - Check Amazon (the ones without a back cover, just the bumper)
- "Otterbox Preserver Galaxy S5" - Check eBay
- Verus Iron Shield - Cannot find easily online
26th December 2016, 08:29 PM |#594  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Belkin Air on eBay
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLueSS

Trying not to Rez a thread for no reason, but it seems nobody has given a conclusive list after 60 pages of this thread, and everyone links here to this thread as a reference.
Most of the "compatibility" saying it will work was taken from various posts in this thread. Search the thread to find those posts if you're interested.

Here seems to be the summary of available options:
STILL SOLD:
- "TUDIA LITE TPU Bumper Protective Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 ONLY Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S 5 Wireless Charging Battery Cover"
- "Diztronic Full Matte Black Flexible TPU Case Exclusively Compatible with Samsung Wireless Charging Cover for Galaxy S5 - Retail Packaging"

MAYBE WORK
- "Aluminum Bumpers" on eBay
- Incipio Dual Pro Shine - MIXED REVIEWS as to whether it'll work or not.
- Magpul Case - MIXED REVIEWS (See posts 438 and 485)

Out of Production:
- "Belkin AIR Bumper Galaxy s5" - Check Amazon (the ones without a back cover, just the bumper)
- "Otterbox Preserver Galaxy S5" - Check eBay
- Verus Iron Shield - Cannot find easily online

Look on eBay! I see plenty Belkin Air for the Galaxy S5 still available
27th December 2016, 02:38 AM |#595  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 646
 
More
The Tech21 Impactology works great one you stretch it a bit to fit in the first time. It's slim and rubbery, and available on Amazon
27th December 2016, 06:45 AM |#596  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldeveraux

The Tech21 Impactology works great one you stretch it a bit to fit in the first time. It's slim and rubbery, and available on Amazon

I'm not finding these too readily on Amazon (USA) for the S5. Are you referring to the "Tech21 Impactology - Impact Mesh CLEAR for Samsung Galaxy S5" with the picture that is of an orange bumper case?
27th December 2016, 01:24 PM |#597  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 646
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLueSS

I'm not finding these too readily on Amazon (USA) for the S5. Are you referring to the "Tech21 Impactology - Impact Mesh CLEAR for Samsung Galaxy S5" with the picture that is of an orange bumper case?

Ya
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes