FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[WM Kitchen] OsKitchen Zero v1.33.5: The Easiest & Most Complete Kitchen (20/10/2010)

1,119 posts
Thanks Meter: 21

By airxtreme, Retired Recognized Developer on 6th February 2010, 01:15 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th June 2016, 02:57 PM |#3621  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by poyensa

I have extrated cryp32.dll from my cooked rom 29315 AKU 6.5.3.12.37 (enable/fix SHA2) using ROM Extractor. Maybe files can be copied to windows folder with total comander.

Hello, thanks for your Help.
The good News: total comander can copy/replace the files. But (Bad News) then the HD2 would not start. I tried your files and I extracted the crypt32.dll & crypt32.dll.0407.mui files from my modyfied stock-rom. Both the same result. Only hardreset or new flashing could help.

Quote:

Other option could be recmod the crypt32.dll & crypt32.dll.0409.mui folders with this tool: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=576027

I download this tool, but I don't know how to use, respectively what does it make. I installed it according to the instructions. But during the installation errors occurred. I run it with admin rights.
What is recmod for?

Do you, or anyone else have an idea?

10th June 2016, 01:33 PM |#3622  
Retired Forum Moderator / Retired Recognized Developer
Flag mi patria en mis zapatos
Thanks Meter: 2,593

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex023

Hello, thanks for your Help.
The good News: total comander can copy/replace the files. But (Bad News) then the HD2 would not start. I tried your files and I extracted the crypt32.dll & crypt32.dll.0407.mui files from my modyfied stock-rom. Both the same result. Only hardreset or new flashing could help.

I download this tool, but I don't know how to use, respectively what does it make. I installed it according to the instructions. But during the installation errors occurred. I run it with admin rights.
What is recmod for?

Do you, or anyone else have an idea?

I think your only option is to cook your own rom. Or try a cooked rom with the crypt32.dll from recents builds. You can try mine
10th June 2016, 02:34 PM |#3623  

More
Quote:

I think your only option is to cook your own rom. Or try a cooked rom with the crypt32.dll from recents builds. You can try mine

Hehe, I tried your rom yesterday already. Do you only have an english Version of your rom? I would have a german rom on my HD2. It's much easyer in daily use. Maybe I ask NRGZ28 if he still has his HD2-kitchen.
One thing I have yet considered: Is the non-working dll a result of different comprssion methods? I used in my rom lzx. And I don't know which compression is used in the Energy rom.

KInd regards Alex!
10th June 2016, 03:17 PM |#3624  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex023

Hehe, I tried your rom yesterday already. Do you only have an english Version of your rom? I would have a german rom on my HD2. It's much easyer in daily use. Maybe I ask NRGZ28 if he still has his HD2-kitchen.
One thing I have yet considered: Is the non-working dll a result of different comprssion methods? I used in my rom lzx. And I don't know which compression is used in the Energy rom.

KInd regards Alex!

I dont think is a matter of compression. BTW I would say energy is XPR:http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...83&postcount=3, but I am not expert
13th June 2016, 03:17 PM |#3625  

More
Quote:

I dont think is a matter of compression.

Yes, you are right. The extracted files have a different size then the files in the windows folder.
I extracted the working dll's from my rom and copied them back to the same rom. --> No starting device.
The rom extractor doesn't only copy the dll 1:1 from the windows folder.

At next I will ask NRGZ28 if he still has his kitchen.
If this is not the case, I will use the german stock rom with the crypt32.dll modification.

Kind regards Alex
13th June 2016, 06:30 PM |#3626  

More
There are some other kitchens around, with german support too:

ultrashot's Dynamics 2.4 - ROMs and kitchen [WWE/RUS/GER]

Duttys Legacy Kitchen

It should be easy to import the last builds from here and make your own rom
31st December 2016, 01:12 AM |#3627  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Hello. I used "grab-it" software found on xda to dump the rom of my Windows Mobile 6 device.
But when I import this dump in OsKitchen, during the first step (.bin--->.nb conversion), the kitchen reports an error like :
"Error while importing ROM. Error while importing the .bin file"

Is it normal ??
Is there a way to convert .bin files to .nb without using oskitchen?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)