[Q&A] EmotionOS [User Support]

Search This thread

X0uL

Jul 24, 2014
Can the new ROM be flashed on the sprint model Sm-n910p?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Pafcholini

Sep 1, 2012
Barcelona
plus.google.com
Btw, can someone try this?

Settings � Wireless & networks / More � Tethering & portable hotspot � et up Wi-Fi hotspot � Select AP Band (on bottom) � Select 2.4 GHz
I check it WiFi hotspot works on 2.4 band

"If it compiles, it is good, if it boots up it is perfect".

Last edited:

xarrismoto

Jul 13, 2015
Greece
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi A3
I flash the rom after 6 min the rom boot ok.In the begging after trying to set up my phone i had three reboots.After that I flash supersu 2.79 ,set my phone ,no reboot until then.Only i have message says" the internet stop" sometimes.I have the same thing with google+,also the app stuck a lot.
I have the latest bootloader&modem .Sm-910f.
On antutu i had this bad score
Screenshot_20170103-132831.png

Στάλθηκε από το SM-N910F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

xarrismoto

Jul 13, 2015
Greece
Xiaomi Poco F1
Xiaomi Mi A3
Another thing i notice when I boot my phone there is two lines says something about the kernel one red and one yellow, AFTER flash supersu 2.79 there is only one line on boot the yellow one!????Is it right??

fragtion

Sep 1, 2013
Johannesburg
I notice that at night, everything has a warmer colour/brightness. Kinda like f.lux does for PC... Where in settings can we go to disable this? Can't seem to find it anywhere. Thx

callumbr1

Jan 5, 2016
Leeds
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Another thing i notice when I boot my phone there is two lines says something about the kernel one red and one yellow, AFTER flash supersu 2.79 there is only one line on boot the yellow one!????Is it right??

Yes that's correct

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 AM ----------

I flash the rom after 6 min the rom boot ok.In the begging after trying to set up my phone i had three reboots.After that I flash supersu 2.79 ,set my phone ,no reboot until then.Only i have message says" the internet stop" sometimes.I have the same thing with google+,also the app stuck a lot.

Did you wipe dalvik after flashing?

Reactions: xarrismoto

Pafcholini

Sep 1, 2012
Barcelona
plus.google.com
View attachment 3988932

With the 03/01 release your score should be better.

"If it compiles, it is good, if it boots up it is perfect".

Top Liked Posts