2,613 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,791

By shimp208, Recognized Contributor on 10th June 2013, 06:16 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd January 2017, 09:05 PM |#631  
Thanks Meter: 621

More
@shimp208

Could you please update MAF with latest Android Platform Tool version (25.0.3)?
The Following User Says Thank You to bovirus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bovirus Ad-Free

3rd January 2017, 12:36 AM |#632  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Boston

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bovirus

@shimp208

Could you please update MAF with latest Android Platform Tool version (25.0.3)?

Yes definitely man ! I will try and do that on Wednesday of this week, I just got back to college so the first day will be very busy but by Wednesday I should have enough time to update it !
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shimp208 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shimp208 Ad-Free
3rd January 2017, 05:03 AM |#633  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Meter: 2,002

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy2472

with minimal ... how can i run logcat to a file ... i need to get a log file for when my phone boots .. a ROM wont finish the boot

To get a log of the boot process requires your rom to supports adb early on in the boot process. Typically the adb daemon on your tablet does not get started until /data gets mounted and/or Android boots up. If your kernel supports an earlier implementation you're in luck, but if you can't get capture a logcat of boot, that is probably the reason. Just thought I'd mention it before you question your sanity...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to berndblb For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift berndblb Ad-Free
4th January 2017, 10:37 PM |#634  
Flag Boston

Donate to Me
More
Hello everybody! Originally I said that I will be putting out an update today for MAF, however due to my very busy schedule (A major exam in the first week already) I will have to move this to Friday afternoon. Thank you all for the support !
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to shimp208 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shimp208 Ad-Free
5th January 2017, 11:50 PM |#636  
Thanks Meter: 552

More
Google makes ADB, fastboot, and other platform tools available without ......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisakuku

Should make things even easier:

https://dl.google.com/android/reposi...st-windows.zip

Google makes ADB, fastboot, and other platform tools available without full SDK or Android Studio download
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to corkiejp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift corkiejp Ad-Free
6th January 2017, 03:21 PM |#637  
Flag Boston

Donate to Me
More
Hello everybody! As promised later today I will be releasing an update for MAF! You may all have heard that Google allows you to download the platform tools now standalone for Windows, Mac, and Linux. This doesn't mean MAF will stop existing just the opposite in fact ! MAF will still be dedicated to including the latest versions of just the essentials for ADB and Fastboot to work in an even smaller package then the Google provided package that includes all platform tools. In fact this will speed up my development of MAF for Mac and Linux as well . In fact the goal is to setup a build server that every night will build an updated version of MAF containing the absolutely most recent version of ADB and Fastboot for all three major operating systems. Thank you all for the support and remember MAF is only going to get better . So keep calm and MAF on !
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to shimp208 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shimp208 Ad-Free
6th January 2017, 05:30 PM |#638  
Flag Atlanta, Ga.
Thanks Meter: 843

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimp208

In fact the goal is to setup a build server that every night will build an updated version of MAF containing the absolutely most recent version of ADB and Fastboot for all three major operating systems.

That sounds awesome. I look forward to seeing this type of progress. Thanks for all of the hardware you do for the community
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Enddo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Enddo Ad-Free
7th January 2017, 04:32 AM |#639  
Flag Boston

Donate to Me
More
@demkantor @berndblb

Hello everybody as promised before the end of Friday it's 11:30 PM here in Boston and version 1.4.2 of MAF has just been added to the OP! It includes adb and fastboot revisions 0e9850346394-android. The link for the portable version will be uploaded in the morning ! Also please leave your feedback on what features you would like to see for MAF version 2.0, which will be the first to include support for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Thank you all for the continued support it means a lot to me !
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to shimp208 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shimp208 Ad-Free
14th January 2017, 05:19 PM |#640  
Flag Pältre, Misso vald, Võrumaa
Thanks Meter: 16

More
I have problem. After entering command fastboot device-id, get (waiting device) and my LG G5 H850 EUR will stuck in introduction screen without possibility shut down with power button. Soft is 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Have newest USB installed.
16th January 2017, 10:27 AM |#641  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hi,
I run Windows 10 Home x64 and have a Xiaomi Mi5s smartphone. Following some online guides I was suggested to install minimal ADB drivers for fastboot and obtained them from this Internet link. I believe though you are the developer of this file: is this correct?
I ask so because I wish to make sure I keep this driver updated.
Two questions:
1. is it best to install 32bit or 64bit ver of this software? Does it make any difference toward making it fully compatible with my Smartphone?
2. to update this software do i simply download new ver and run setup or do I first have to uninstal current ver and then install new one?
3. the file availabe on the Internet Link is it 32 or 64bit that you know? I believe when I installed it it went into the (x86) folder but I reinstalled OS and do not now now.

Thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, easy adb, fastboot, installer, minimal
Previous Thread Next Thread