Sprint Dialer Codes

Search This thread

procter

Sep 16, 2007
Here, its the AT&T one, I downloaded from XDADEBB's thread a while back.

Thanks a lot. So I suppose I just have it rooted and replace the one in sys with this one?

Also have you tried using those missing settings after you did the swap, would the edit stay in effect? I'm trying to get the 3G work, but I highly suspect it was because I never got to set the PPP to "undetermined" that my AAA key and HRN password did not stick.

procter

Sep 16, 2007
For LG G2 (Sprint), is there a master reset similar to samsung when you want to flushed out all the flashed values (ESN, AAA, HRN) and return to the factory state?

And as for the factory state, after the reset, will it have any of the AAA HRN info or it's back to the original state before first activation?

Nov 5, 2014
OK
Figured out how to access it... Some things you cannot edit without that code but I'm not trippin on it...
Download QuickShortcutMaker from Play Store and find programming menu or hidden menu which should be at bottom of list

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Free mobile app

jadugur

Dec 28, 2012
Lahore
Awesome, thanks for the list.

Quick question for you. Any idea where dialer codes for High Temperature Property can be changed? I want to see if it will resolve microstutter I am experiencing.

1. Enter the following based on your device model:
3845#*800# (for At&T model)
3845#*801# (for T-Mobile variants)
3845#*802# (for European variants)
3845#*803# (for AT&T and Canadian variants)
???? (Sprint)

3845#*800# (for At&T model) not working on my d800 m using cm12

kashifyounus

Nov 20, 2014
Karachi
LG G2 Sprint Secret Codes

Quick question for you. Any idea where dialer codes for High Temperature Property can be changed? I want to see if it will resolve microstutter I am experiencing.

???? (Sprint)

This works for me

Lg G2 Sprint LS980 5689#*980#

ahmadmemon

Oct 29, 2012
I would like to find all dialer codes that work for the Sprint Version.

5689#*980# - LG Hidden Service Menu Thanks to EricDabbs
##RTN# - RTN Menu*
##SCRTN# - Erases any info that has been OTA provisioned. Forces a reboot and re-activation.
##DIAG# - Enables diag mode. this menu blocked by MSL. Simply enter your msl*
##DATA# - Advanced data menu. *
##DEBUG# - Debug Menu*
##CLEAR# - Reset network settings
##UPDATE# - Forces Activation
##GPSCLRX# - Clear GPS
##GPSTESTPRL# - ??
##WLAN# - WLAN info*
##LOG# - syslog info*
##MRU# - MRU Clear
##SSDRTN# - Reset SSD
##TEST - Data Test menu*
##YOUROWNMSLHERE# - Service Programming menu*

##443336772# Shows MSL code near the bottom of the screen thanks mojo4321
##4433386368# - Developer menu* - What is SKT Sprint?
##4437736368# - Producer menu*

Most of these work credit to AutoPrime Optimus G
Thanks to all who helped
I cant find my msl code using ##443336772# i am on stock zvg

4cryptic2wisdom0

Jan 10, 2016
##443336772# dialer code

##RTN# - RTN Menu*
##SCRTN# - Erases any info that has been OTA provisioned. Forces a reboot and re-activation.
##DEBUG# - Debug Menu*
##GPSCLRX# - Clear GPS
##GPSTESTPRL# - ??
##WLAN# - WLAN info*
##LOG# - syslog info*
##MRU# - MRU Clear
##SSDRTN# - Reset SSD
##TEST - Data Test menu*

Thanks to all who helped
##443336772# dialer code not working on sprint lg ls996 g flex2 any other no_root options to obtain msl? This is my first cdma/gsm crash course any wisdom shared will be gratefully gained...thanks in advance

sac4temp

Dec 14, 2016

???? (Sprint)

For Sprint -
5689#*980# (for Sprint LG G2)
It's worked for me..

Sorry I haven't seem similar comments..

Last edited:

cainuhnable

Jan 8, 2017
So does anybody know, on a Moto G3 2015, running CM14.1 7.1.1. how to access the PRL update menu? Using *#*#4636#*#* I can open a Phone info menu. Not sure if that will help it, it appears I can set Preferred Network Type, and that's about it. I get choices like LTE/CDMA auto (PRL) and LTE only, plus more. But I've heard I have to flash a stock rom, update PRL, and reflash CM14.1
My question is, won't me wiping and clearing/ installing CM back, just get rid of whatever I had just did to update the PRL?

Quetzalfp

May 4, 2012
So does anybody know, on a Moto G3 2015, running CM14.1 7.1.1. how to access the PRL update menu? Using *#*#4636#*#* I can open a Phone info menu. Not sure if that will help it, it appears I can set Preferred Network Type, and that's about it. I get choices like LTE/CDMA auto (PRL) and LTE only, plus more. But I've heard I have to flash a stock rom, update PRL, and reflash CM14.1
My question is, won't me wiping and clearing/ installing CM back, just get rid of whatever I had just did to update the PRL?
Well, now I hace another issue, I can't add any apn in the settings, any idea?
Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

Well, now I hace another issue, I can't add any apn in the settings, any idea?
Thanks
Wrong thread, sorry, can anybody delete this post? Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

##RTN# - RTN Menu*
    ##DEBUG# - Debug Menu*
    ##GPSCLRX# - Clear GPS
    ##GPSTESTPRL# - ??
    ##WLAN# - WLAN info*
    ##LOG# - syslog info*
    ##MRU# - MRU Clear
    ##SSDRTN# - Reset SSD
    ##TEST - Data Test menu*

Thanks to all who helped
    This dialer code ##443336772# will flash a toast notification on the bottom of the screen with your SPC/MSL code. I found the dialer code in the Sprint Optimus G General XDA thread and I tried it on my Sprint LG G2. I had already chatted with Sprint and obtained my MSL so I can confirm it works with the Sprint LG G2. I do not know if it will work with any other phones. I tried it on my Sprint Motorola Admiral and it did nothing.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=46006443&postcount=11
    I called Sprint and asked for my MSL number and she gave it to me, no questions asked. Also you can just ask them for the instructions to program your phone, and the six digit dialer code they give you is your MSL.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Ahhh gotcha. I have seen you before at S4GRU.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Is there any dialer code or menu option to view the current LTE frequency scan period? I wonder how often the phone checks for LTE connection.

I will try and check once I'm done with Carbon Rom which has WiFi tether working. Now that you mention it I did see some things that could have been it but it wasn't labeled how it usually is. I'll try and check it out tonight
    What are you setting the Priority at?

When I did my testing, I disabled B25 and only enabled B41 with a B41 Band Priority of 1. I would suggest only enabling B41 and disabling B25 especially if you are in a strong LTE area where there is a lot of B25 LTE. It doesn't really matter what Band Priority you have set for B25 and B26 since they are not enabled anyways. I have heard reports that even though you disable B25 on the phone, the phone/network will ignore it and still try to search for B25. Not sure what to believe but from my experience/observations, disabling B25 helped me get rid of that ping pong issue where B25 and B41 would alternate connecting to LTE.

Some observations when connecting to B41 LTE.
    1. You will observe a lot of LTE connects and disconnects. It seems like Sprint doesn't really want you to connect to B41 LTE at this time and it can be frustrating but be patient and you will reap the rewards.

2. Best way to do a speedtest with B41 LTE is to first open up the Speedtest app and have the screen ready where it says "Begin Test". When the phone disconnects, wait for it to reconnect and as soon as it reconnects, hit the "Begin Test" button on Speedtest app and when data traffic is flowing through that LTE band you won't lose connection assuming you are standing near the tower.

3. The B41 LTE connection is very finicky in that if it doesn't detect any data traffic (browsing web, youtube, etc) after 5-10 seconds, it will disconnect and reconnect. I think this is the reason why we need to wait for the OTA update from Sprint to enable B26 and B41 permanently since I am sure some part of the firmware code in that OTA update makes it stable.

4. If you have B41 and B25 both enabled, the phone still prefers to connect on B25 over B41 despite what priority you set even if B41 is set to 1 and B25 is set to 2. This is why you should try to disable B25 if possible.

If you have any other questions, let me know.