[Rom][Cm7.2] ElmasROM

Search This thread

mahmutelmas06

Jun 8, 2013
Ankara
Samsung Galaxy A50
Update :
Pdroid removed ( was causing random reboots on some devices )
All apps updated to latest version including Google Play Store
Latest Hosts file added to prevent advertisements
- Aroma Next Browser deleted, Firefox added as default.
- Default wallpaper changed to fancy one
- Live wallpapers remove option added to aroma
- Some init.d tweaks are also removed ( they had no effect at all )

Reactions: fehead and ravilov

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
Update :
Pdroid removed ( was causing random reboots on some devices )
All apps updated to latest version including Google Play Store
Latest Hosts file added to prevent advertisements
- Aroma Next Browser deleted, Firefox added as default.
- Default wallpaper changed to fancy one
- Live wallpapers remove option added to aroma
- Some init.d tweaks are also removed ( they had no effect at all )

Have you checked for stagefright vulnerabilities? Jw

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app

mahmutelmas06

Jun 8, 2013
Ankara
Samsung Galaxy A50
There's been a vulnerability that was found. Google it and you'll see what i mean

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app

Oh got it. I have just remember the issue right after see the detector icon. This topic has been discussed in other forums and they say almost all rooted phones has this exploit.
I have tried to check but couldnt be succesfull. That decector app doesnt work.

Reactions: fehead

ravilov

Jan 26, 2010
localhost
Indeed, I'm running a different (but still CM7.2-based) ROM and the stagefright detector also doesn't work.

This is what I get in logcat. Not sure exactly what it means but I'm betting my device is most likely affected.
Code:
V/NativeCrypto(23907): SSL handshake aborted: ssl=0xc6f898: Failure in SSL library, usually a protocol error
V/NativeCrypto(23907): error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol (external/openssl/ssl/s23_clnt.c:795 0x80487204:0x00000000)
V/NativeCrypto(23907): SSL handshake aborted: ssl=0xc6f898: Failure in SSL library, usually a protocol error
V/NativeCrypto(23907): error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol (external/openssl/ssl/s23_clnt.c:795 0x80487204:0x00000000)
W/GAv4-SVC(23907): Network compressed POST connection error: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Handshake failed

BTW, how are you a ROM cook and didn't know about the stagefright exploit?? Lol. :p

mahmutelmas06

Jun 8, 2013
Ankara
Samsung Galaxy A50
Indeed, I'm running a different (but still CM7.2-based) ROM and the stagefright detector also doesn't work.

This is what I get in logcat. Not sure exactly what it means but I'm betting my device is most likely affected.
Code:
W/GAv4-SVC(23907): Network compressed POST connection error: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Handshake failed

BTW, how are you a ROM cook and didn't know about the stagefright exploit?? Lol. :p

I knew it while i was developing room last year but its almost a year and i forget just needed to be remembered :)
And one another thing is i enabled stagefright on purpose like other cyanogenmod developers do. Maybe i can disable it in next release :p

OBLIVION007

May 19, 2010
Edit: I got my answer with private message :) Thanks...

Hocam Atrix te gingerbread romların hiçbirinde internetten video oynatma çalışmıyor bende, tarayıcı üstünden, youtube ugulaması üstünden vs vs...sürekli maalesef bu video oynatılamıyor hatası alıyorum, flash playerda yükledim ama olmadı....ics, Jellybean ve kitkat romlarıda denedim onlarsa sıkıntı yok ama Gingerbread romlarda bu sorunu çözemedim :( Elmas Rom dada aynı hatayı veriyor sonuçta buda gingerbread tabanlı...

Last edited:

engloa

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Apr 18, 2011
Here & There ...
Hocam Atrix te gingerbread romların hiçbirinde internetten video oynatma çalışmıyor bende, tarayıcı üstünden, youtube ugulaması üstünden vs vs...sürekli maalesef bu video oynatılamıyor hatası alıyorum, flash playerda yükledim ama olmadı....ics, Jellybean ve kitkat romlarıda denedim onlarsa sıkıntı yok ama Gingerbread romlarda bu sorunu çözemedim :( Elmas Rom dada aynı hatayı veriyor sonuçta buda gingerbread tabanlı...

@OBLIVION007
Please edit your post and add English as stated in the forum rules
4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature).

Thanks

ramanujan20

Aug 17, 2011
is it possible to support 1080p cdmi mirroring kardesim?

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

@OBLIVION007
Please edit your post and add English as stated in the forum rules

Thanks
He doesn't know english and owner of this topic know his language, they can understand each other and his problem is personal. i think there is no problem and no need to be worried!!

OBLIVION007

May 19, 2010
He doesn't know english and owner of this topic know his language, they can understand each other and his problem is personal. i think there is no problem and no need to be worried!!

Actually I know english a bit but not much :D I just mentioned my problem in turkish language because the developer of this rom is a turkish guy :) anyways he was answered my question with PM already (thanks to him)...by the way I dont use gingerbread roms on my atrix anymore, they cant playing online videos, I am currently running on Kitkat its very stable, I recommend it...have a nice day :)

Last edited:

fehead

Sep 3, 2014
Seoul
Hi.
First, Thank you for making this ROM.

I have a problem with this ROM's Google Account.
I have Google Account with 2-step verification - Password & sign-in method.
And I installed this ROM.
But I can't add my Google Account(having 2-step verification Password & sign-in method).
So, I retry to add another Google Account(not having 2-step verification), and It was succeeded.
Please fix it.
Thank you.

runekock

Apr 24, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Nexus 6
Hi.
First, Thank you for making this ROM.

I have a problem with this ROM's Google Account.
I have Google Account with 2-step verification - Password & sign-in method.
And I installed this ROM.
But I can't add my Google Account(having 2-step verification Password & sign-in method).
So, I retry to add another Google Account(not having 2-step verification), and It was succeeded.
Please fix it.
Thank you.

Go to your Google account on a computer, and generate an app password.

Reactions: fehead

Be-Mine

May 8, 2012
I had a serious problem with the "Stock Kernel" , WiFi doesn't work and gives "error" underneath its selection:

x2w6s5.jpg

First, i thought that it might be related to the recovery that i used, which was "Touch_Recovery_Atrix_5.8.1.8". So i flashed it again with the recommended TWRP which is "twrp-2.6.3.0-olympus.img", but the problem persisted. It's clear the issue is not related with the CWM.

After these negative resuls, i flashed the Rom with the second kernel option "Fux123 Kernel (1Ghz)". This time i had no problem with the Wi-fi, everything seems OK. I didn't suspect that it could be related to the stock kernel, because i have already been using this Atrix with official CM7.2 for months, and i never had such problem.

I don't know if this Faux kernel is as stable and battery friendly as the default kernel, but nothing seems suspicious since i flashed it, for 3 days.

Other than that the Rom seems awesome! And much more stylish than the official CM7.2, that's for sure.

Thanks to all! :good:

Note: Youtube app works but doesn't play videos, even with the given "YouTube_com.google.android.youtube_4517.apk". Any solution?

mahmutelmas06

Jun 8, 2013
Ankara
Samsung Galaxy A50
I had a serious problem with the "Stock Kernel" , WiFi doesn't work and gives "error" underneath its selection:

x2w6s5.jpg

First, i thought that it might be related to the recovery that i used, which was "Touch_Recovery_Atrix_5.8.1.8". So i flashed it again with the recommended TWRP which is "twrp-2.6.3.0-olympus.img", but the problem persisted. It's clear the issue is not related with the CWM.

After these negative resuls, i flashed the Rom with the second kernel option "Fux123 Kernel (1Ghz)". This time i had no problem with the Wi-fi, everything seems OK. I didn't suspect that it could be related to the stock kernel, because i have already been using this Atrix with official CM7.2 for months, and i never had such problem.

I don't know if this Faux kernel is as stable and battery friendly as the default kernel, but nothing seems suspicious since i flashed it, for 3 days.

Other than that the Rom seems awesome! And much more stylish than the official CM7.2, that's for sure.

Thanks to all! :good:

Note: Youtube app works but doesn't play videos, even with the given "YouTube_com.google.android.youtube_4517.apk". Any solution?
Some kernels doesnt works on all devices even default one. Thats why there are some options to choose. You will try and use the best suit.
Faux kernel is stable and more battery friendly then the default one. Mrom Kernel is the most battery friendly kernel to choose.

Since i left the device i dont know if youtube still works. Try to install other youtube versions. (especially older ones)

Reactions: semihy and Be-Mine

marcgarcia322

Aug 31, 2016
not working

hello i have unlocked my bootloader and rooted and installed cwm installed rom everything said completed but won't boot past moto screen any help would be appreciate my device is a bell atrix 4g not an att would that matter any help would be much appreciated thank you

runekock

Apr 24, 2012
Samsung Galaxy Tab S
Nexus 6
hello i have unlocked my bootloader and rooted and installed cwm installed rom everything said completed but won't boot past moto screen any help would be appreciate my device is a bell atrix 4g not an att would that matter any help would be much appreciated thank you
I haven't tried this rom myself, so the following is just general advice:

1) You can probably still enter recovery by pressing the volume button during power on. So things are fixable. From recovery you can try again with this rom or another one.

2) Which CWM did you install? Hopefully not the one from the bigpart thread. Why not use TWRP?

3) Did you do a full wipe during install? If not, then do it.

4) Which kernel did you choose? Try a different one.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ElmasROM
    Simple - Clean - Stylish
    SnapPea%20screenshot20131026230800.png

Based on CM 7.2 Nightly = Everything is working (Except Webtop)
    TO install stock based custom rom follow the link below
    http://xdaforums.com/atrix-4g/development/rom-elmasdeblur-t2906857
    The best performance and battery life compared to ICS, Stock, JB, KitKat
    You can choose which kernel you want to use while installing

You are free to use any resource from the rom.You can make your own rom based on ElmasROM without asking

AROMA INSTALLER

You can send bug report with fix to [B]mahmutelmas06@gmail.com[/B]

Featurates

-- New Miui lock screen icons thanks to zdunex25
    -- Systemui.apk improvements (ICS style notify, some icon changes)
    -- Gingerblur Free Cm7 Theme Edited By me and included. Thanks for theme to kevin2516
    -- Cyanogemnod settings edited and deleted these 2 strings : cmstats and cmupdatenotify to prevent FC on click
    -- New settings menu options added
    -- Bootloader changed to stylish Atrix Bootloader
    -- Default gallery is changed to Quickpic Gallery
    -- Default MMS application changed to Touchwiz MMs with option to send multiple contacts
    -- Default Superuser.apk is changed to opensource and stylish superuser
    -- Percentages to battery icons are added.
    -- Gapps ( Market and Sync Adapters only )
    -- Flash Player
    -- RainDropFix applied.
    -- Multitouch support by michael0619
    -- Bigger caller screen applied ( Not full screen, bigger than stock to keep contact pictures clear enough)
    -- Gps.conf file is edited for better and faster gps lock.
    -- SU binnary file is updated.

Applications Selectable by Aroma Installer

-- Gps Settings

You can choose your own country's gps settings to install.

-- Format Options
    -- Cache Clean
    -- Data Clean
    -- Full Wipe
    -- Dont Clean

-- Launchers
    -- Nemus Launcher
    -- Xperia S Launcher
    -- Samsung S4 Launcher

-- Keyboards

-- LG Keyboard
    -- Htc Keyboard
    -- Samsung Keyboard
    -- Enhanced stock keyboard (Resizeable in settings)

--Camera
    -- Default Camera
    -- Miui Camera

--Kernel Options
    I am not involved into kernel development.
    -- Stock Kernel
    -- Fux123 Kernel (1Ghz) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1156040
    -- Faux123 Kernel (1.45Ghz) http://faux.romhost.me/
    -- Mrom Hv Kernel http://www.montuori.net/android-mrom/atrix-kernels/

Selectable Applications
    -- SolCalendar
    -- WPS Office
    -- Es File Explorer
    -- Color Note
    -- Miui Sound Recorder
    -- Miui Alarm Clock
    -- Calculator
    -- FusionMusicPlayer
    -- Solmail
    -- QQ Player
    -- Live Wallpapers

-- Build.prop file is edited for :

Better battery usage
    Using stagefright framework
    JIT enabled
    Faster Gps lock
    Better quality photos and videos
    Faster Wifi and 3g transfers
    Google Dns is set as default
    Some Phone usage buggs are fixed like blackscreen isue, launcher isue, touch responsiveness isue and more...

For No-Advertisement
    -- Latest Hosts file is added to prevent advertisements from applications and web browsing.

What are deleted and replaced

-- Androidian
    -- Androidterm
    -- Cmstats
    -- LatinIme
    -- Adw Launcher
    -- Browser
    -- Calendar
    -- Calculator
    -- Cmupdatenotify
    -- Cmwalpapers
    -- Cyanbread
    -- Deskclock
    -- FileManager
    -- Gallery3D
    -- EMail
    -- FastDormancy
    -- Music
    -- STK
    -- SoundRecorder
    -- MMS
    -- Superuser
    -- Development
    -- Downloadproviderui
    -- Dspmanager
    -- Htmlwiever
    -- Magicsmoke Walpaper
    -- Pacman
    -- Protips
    -- Soundrecorder
    -- Provision
    -- Rommanager
    -- Spareparts
    -- Visualization Wallpaper
    -- Voicedialer
    -- Vpnservices

Some general information :

SnapPea%20screenshot20131026230933.png
    screenshot-20140228-222138.png
    screenshot-20140228-222206.png
    SnapPea%20screenshot20131026231110.png
    SnapPea%20screenshot20131026231149.png
    screenshot-20140228-222236.png
    screenshot-20140228-222245.png
    SnapPea%20screenshot20131026231330.png
    screenshot-20140228-222413.png
    screenshot-20140301-020721.png

How to install

I suggest Teamwin Recovery Project for Atrix4G

1- Flash ElmasRom
    2- Follow aroma setup wizard steps
    3- REBOOT after first start of the phone...

NOT : You need to reboot your phono after first install otherwise you will not be able to see Notification bar, Play Store.
    If you face with any problem try alternative kernels.

If you want to use Youtube, install the app below and DONT UPDATE!! Newer Youtube versions doesnt work on any Gingerbread, Cyanogenmod 7 based roms.

View attachment YouTube_com.google.android.youtube_4517.apk

!!! Some of applications are not made or edited by me.If you see any work which is belong to you or someone you know
    please send me PM to add the name to Thanks list.

DOWNLOAD LİNK BELOW

http://yadi.sk/d/ktYMUcYtC356y
    ElmasRom has updated with following changes.

What is new in version 1.7 ?

This is the last and the latest final version.
    There will be not more improvements and changes anymore.In the next versions there will be only bug fixes and file's updates.
    Thank you for everyone who supported me, tested my work and helped me to improve the system.

Aroma Installer
    Aroma has option to wipe the phone ( You can choose how deep you want to format )
    (Details are above more apps and more categories)
    PDroid patch applied
    Lockscreen icons changed to miui
    Some minor bugs are fixed
    All apps updated
    Settings panel extended
    Caller Picture is now bigger
    Library folders unneccessary files cleared
    More options added to aroma
    Unimportant system files added to aroma to chose from
    more Build.prop improvements
    Elmasrom is now more customizable

All featurate details added to main page
    New version released with following changes.

Known bugs fixed
    Su binary updated
    Hosts file updated
    Default apps updated

Aroma Installer

-- Choose which kernel you want to use
    -- Choose camera
    -- Select File Explorer
    -- Choose non-system apps you want to install from the list.
    -- Choose Launcher
    I can't sync contact manually. Added google account and sync manual but my contact still loss

MB860 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

i added explanation at first post.

-- googlecontactsysnc = Last week google said that they will use users private data as advertisements on G+. To keep user rights i deleteed it. You should sync manuel or just simply flash this addon to use googlecontactsync again

and this is the file
    http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2358070&d=1383069780
    Thanks! But I can't find the ROM. Thanks Again.

Enviado de meu MB860 usando o Tapatalk 2

Link is ready to download.