488 posts
Thanks Meter: 33

Post Reply Email Thread
1st January 2012, 07:10 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Nice work

Sent from my Desire HD using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to duluu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift duluu Ad-Free

2nd January 2012, 09:10 AM |#22  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wheeling,WV

Donate to Me
More
Hey I appreciate that.
2nd March 2012, 10:46 PM |#23  
Flag Crepaja
Thanks Meter: 0

More
THX !!! Work
11th March 2012, 08:03 AM |#24  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wheeling,WV

Donate to Me
More
Hey thanks. Are you running it right now? Make a video and put it as a response on my YouTube video with this boot ani.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA
11th March 2012, 09:49 AM |#25  
Flag Zgharta
Thanks Meter: 8

More
hey there, gr8 boot animation loved the video...any chance of getting a flashable .zip for my dhd using arhd 7.0.2 thanks anywz
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolfganght For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Wolfganght Ad-Free
12th March 2012, 03:53 AM |#26  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wheeling,WV

Donate to Me
More
I'm actually glad you mentioned that. My days off are Wednesday and Thursday. I will edit the OP with a link to a flashable .zip for both style animations.

I will either create a new thread for my other MW3 boot animation ( here's a video preview-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu-YAnwuSAQ ) or just add both flashable .zips to this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfganght

hey there, gr8 boot animation loved the video...any chance of getting a flashable .zip for my dhd using arhd 7.0.2 thanks anywz

12th March 2012, 07:24 AM |#27  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 17

More
awesome work there! But could may be have been a little bit better if the animation at the end looped instead of the entire animation looping itself. Still, awesome work
12th March 2012, 08:18 AM |#28  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wheeling,WV

Donate to Me
More
I appreciate it man. Thanks for the heads up, I'm going to update it within the next week, I'll definitely loop the end. It only makes more sense, but I figured looping the whole animation would give the satisfaction of a constant full animation. Rather than just doing a one and done and then loop the end.

I'll definitely leave the old link up and add another DL for an end looping ani.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicksilvers

awesome work there! But could may be have been a little bit better if the animation at the end looped instead of the entire animation looping itself. Still, awesome work

14th January 2017, 11:21 AM |#29  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
doesn't work, maybe because the CM_265 part in front
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)