1,088 posts
Thanks Meter: 13

By tubaking182, Senior Member on 9th March 2009, 10:16 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th May 2011, 08:30 PM |#301  
Flag Dublin
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Allright, I tried to downgrade this phone once but I had a warranty back then, so I just returned it. Now I don't, so I'm gonna ask.
My G1 32B has a following configuration:
S-ON
HBOOT-1.33.0013d
Radio-2.22.27.08
Now, I'm more then sure that there has to be done something more than just wiping and flashing the original rom from my polish brand Era. Can anyone give me intructions or at least a tip what to do, to downgrade/unroot this g1 AND not brick it?

Please don't ask me why I need to do this, I have my reasons. In short, a girl is getting this phone and she doesn't want "all that tweaks".

edit: oh, and I have a PSFreedom Recovery, because I used the phone to jailbreak PS3. If it matters.

15th May 2011, 01:15 PM |#302  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BolecDST

Allright, I tried to downgrade this phone once but I had a warranty back then, so I just returned it. Now I don't, so I'm gonna ask.
S-ON
HBOOT-1.33.0013d
Radio-2.22.27.08
Now, I'm more then sure that there has to be done something more than just wiping and flashing the original rom from my polish brand Era. Can anyone give me intructions or at least a tip what to do, to downgrade/unroot this g1 AND not brick it?

Please don't ask me why I need to do this, I have my reasons. In short, a girl is getting this phone and she doesn't want "all that tweaks".

edit: oh, and I have a PSFreedom Recovery, because I used the phone to jailbreak PS3. If it matters.

tip:
read Ezterry's 2708 post
16th May 2011, 05:17 AM |#303  
Flag Lynn, Mass
Thanks Meter: 192

More
no honestly it is that easy.. i did this from 2.22.28.25 and hboot 1.33.0013d and it worked like a charm.. very useful technique
27th May 2011, 08:39 PM |#304  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
will this unroot process work on galaxy tabs? being that its android to.
3rd July 2011, 04:54 PM |#305  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BolecDST

S-ON
HBOOT-1.33.0013d
Radio-2.22.27.08

I also had the same configuration i.e. :
HBOOT-1.33.0013d
Radio-2.22.27.08

and I had RA Amon 1.7.0 recovery

and it worked like a charm, I didn't do anything else
3rd July 2011, 04:59 PM |#306  
Flag Lynn, Mass
Thanks Meter: 192

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omernaeem17

I also had the same configuration i.e. :
HBOOT-1.33.0013d
Radio-2.22.27.08

and I had RA Amon 1.7.0 recovery

and it worked like a charm, I didn't do anything else

haha yes believe it or not you dont have to do anything else.... it works 100% even if you had a custom MTD partition..
14th January 2017, 09:14 PM |#307  
Flag Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Does anyone have a mirror to that link? Or know what file was stored in that link?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)