FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Guide+Video] How to Play Star Wars Jedi Knight 2 and 3 on Android

751 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,175

By RolandDeschain79, XDA Ad-Free Recognized Contributor on 21st January 2014, 02:19 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th July 2014, 08:57 PM |#11  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 1,175

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBasterd

It says it needs to download 10mbs of additional data, but neither downloads nor plays! I have tried a lot of time and it never works.

Note 2 with Stock ROM.

Uninstall the app, reinstall the app. Download the patch and play.

7th August 2016, 05:30 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Help
Im using jk3 and It says update 10mb additional and when I clicked sp or mp it says error contacting server 90 bad code 3
21st August 2016, 09:07 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
has anyone managed to get JK2 or JK3 to work on an amazon fire tv? box (not stick) should have plenty of power to run it. i purchased on my phone (LG Ultimate2) using the Amazon Underground app. then i used adb to pull the apk onto my computer. then i copied the apk onto a USB stick and installed from USB onto my fire tv. when i launch it, the screen goes black for a second then kicks me back to the fire tv OS.
23rd January 2017, 12:21 AM |#14  
Flag Newcastle
Thanks Meter: 328

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nfs3freak

I just purchased the app and moved the files to my storage on my LG G2 (rooted).

When I hit Start Full, I get the update required to run, download now (0.5mb) and then after I get Error contacting server: 90 info: Bad code 257.

What do I need to do?

Sorry to kick this up, but on all beloko games, getting this exact same error. Please help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
how to play star wars jedi knight on android, star wars jedi knight 2: jedi outcast, star wars jedi knight 3: jedi academy on android, star wars on android

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)