Thanks Meter: 92

By ColonelZap, Senior Member on 28th May 2014, 09:43 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
20th August 2015, 05:46 PM |#431  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eben80

So two tests: One 2500mAh battery, one 3200mAh battery. Both from authorised Kingzone sellers in Germany.
Completely discharged both to 0(phone would turn off).
Then charged both to 100% without switching the phone on and monitoring the charge consistently.
2500mAh = 1921mAh
3200mAh = 1882mAh
My conclusion: not only is the capacity under 2000mAh for both, the 3200mAh version seems to only be "label engineered" . ie. It's an identical battery. I have NO trust in Kingzone and cannot recommend them for any purpose. Attachment 3243637Attachment 3243638Attachment 3243639Attachment 3243641Attachment 3243642

I'm also curious about the 3200mAH battery, but in Kitkat ROM the percentage when charging display the correct results not like while in JB Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfson61

Hi guys. i'm having problem with root...

Root checker says "sorry root acces is not properly installed on this device"

i tried lots of time with different rooting tools but no difference. Some tools says that i have root acces some doesn't say so and installs super user.

But no difference. Have any idea to solve this???

Sent from my K1_turbo using XDA Free mobile app

I'm using VRoot one click root, and it's still work great both in JB and Kitkat, the SU installed is Kingroot
21st August 2015, 09:28 AM |#432  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxilimian

I'm also curious about the 3200mAH battery, but in Kitkat ROM the percentage when charging display the correct results not like while in JB Rom

I'm using VRoot one click root, and it's still work great both in JB and Kitkat, the SU installed is Kingroot

Yes, I used vroot too and now it's iroot on my PC and works good...

Sent from my Kingzone K1 Turbo using XDA Free mobile app
21st August 2015, 04:49 PM |#433  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfson61

Yes, I used vroot too and now it's iroot on my PC and works good...

Sent from my Kingzone K1 Turbo using XDA Free mobile app

Oh Sorry, i'm not rooting it with vroot, but with root genius, and the installed apps is Kingroot, vroot is reported as a non safe root method since they request several weird permission and installed malware on PC
22nd November 2015, 04:48 AM |#434  

More
Could someone help me to send camera apk kingzone k1 Turbo 4.4 original os android, i let my daughter play my phone, she only watch a movie, but when i leave she does something happen, i cannot open the camera apps, it said cannot connect camera
I do a restart the camera seems blur, i shut down the phone, the camera works again, bit the problem is the camera didn't show up in the system, i search om the root phone, and the camera apk seems gone on system, but it's still work
8th June 2016, 02:34 AM |#435  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have upgraded to stock ROM 4.4.2 (from 4.2.2) by spflash tool but now I can't connect K1 to pc...any solution?

I have already tried a lot of usb drivers...
27th January 2017, 10:47 AM |#436  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Anyone selling one for cheap?
Hello,
I'm wondering if anyone is selling it for cheap, i.e. a broken one... I need it's motherboard...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kingzone, kingzone k1 turbo, kingzone-k1-turbo, video review

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)