FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Which Android OS do you prefer?

KitKat for TowelRoot

14 Vote(s)
8.86%
KitKat for Xposed

21 Vote(s)
13.29%
Lollipop is the latest & greatest

126 Vote(s)
79.75%
I don't care about Lollipop

6 Vote(s)
3.80%
I don't like Lollipop

5 Vote(s)
3.16%

[Q&A] JasmineROM Discussions [Chat Room]

3,894 posts
Thanks Meter: 21,898

By hsbadr, Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor on 11th June 2014, 08:07 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from hsbadr: JasmineROM v6.1 Update [Sep 11, 2015]
8th November 2016, 10:41 PM |#1591  
Flag Rohnert Park
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbread

Im having an issue with voicemail. when i check them i cant hear them unless i put it on speaker. im on 2.3 and followed the OP directions for flashing. anyone else having this issue.

All of my internet calling/ vid calling/ and VM service have extreeeeeemly low volume when at highest level, 1 notch down and it works fine for me.

I am going to start working on my note edge now, once its good to go, ill come back to this and clean up the note 3.

thank you HSBADR, your our hero.

27th November 2016, 08:05 PM |#1592  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 118

Donate to Me
More
How do I fix this? Was rooted with vvrucnc4 unified with Jasmine rom. Sold to my sister in law and eventually it stopped working fir her. I couldnt get it to even turn on for several weeks. Then i finally got it to boot into recovery (still would not turn on, i could only get into recovery) and tried flashing the vvrucnc4 tar. It failed and I couldn't get it turn on or respond in any way for several more weeks. Now, when I plug it in to wall or laptop I get this screen. Samsung kies cant connect to it but Odin does, however attempts to flash in odin still fail.

Sent from my Pixel XL using XDA-Developers mobile app
28th November 2016, 05:53 AM |#1593  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Many Ads on Rom
I had been install on my Galaxy Note 3 Verizon. But Ads appear many time. How to fix it?
28th November 2016, 04:15 PM |#1594  
Thanks Meter: 177

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsomnus

How do I fix this? Was rooted with vvrucnc4 unified with Jasmine rom. Sold to my sister in law and eventually it stopped working fir her. I couldnt get it to even turn on for several weeks. Then i finally got it to boot into recovery (still would not turn on, i could only get into recovery) and tried flashing the vvrucnc4 tar. It failed and I couldn't get it turn on or respond in any way for several more weeks. Now, when I plug it in to wall or laptop I get this screen. Samsung kies cant connect to it but Odin does, however attempts to flash in odin still fail.

Sent from my Pixel XL using XDA-Developers mobile app

That's because you are trying to flash an older version of firmware. Flash OF1 in odin and you'll be fine. Sounds like you need a new battery tio.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
25th January 2017, 05:11 PM |#1595  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
HI I need help I have a sm-n900v with the jasmine partial , I tried to put other roms and it locks my phone tells me to go to verizon store
I would like to update my rom I cant find a step by step also what is the newest rom for this phone.
please advise
austinsec@gmail.com
25th January 2017, 10:57 PM |#1596  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinsec

HI I need help I have a sm-n900v with the jasmine partial , I tried to put other roms and it locks my phone tells me to go to verizon store
I would like to update my rom I cant find a step by step also what is the newest rom for this phone.
please advise
austinsec@gmail.com

You can't put any ROMs on the SM-N900V other than those based on Touchwiz. Unless you unlock the bootloader, then there are several ROMs you can try AFTER you install a custom recovery like TWRP.

25th January 2017, 11:25 PM |#1597  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
rom
What do you recommend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by donc113

You can't put any ROMs on the SM-N900V other than those based on Touchwiz. Unless you unlock the bootloader, then there are several ROMs you can try AFTER you install a custom recovery like TWRP.

26th January 2017, 03:37 AM |#1598  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinsec

What do you recommend?

Jasmine 6.1 or just stock. Depends on what YOU want to do.

28th January 2017, 01:21 AM |#1599  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
I have a somewhat similar problem:

For the longest time I have had only Jasmin ROM 6.1 one on my Note 3 (just the ROM - no Multistrap)....and for a long time it was rock solid.

I subsequently got the V10....and put the Note 3 in a drawer. A while back I was prepping and cleaning it up for my mom to start practicing switching to a touch screen (from a Blackberry) and the phone started randomly going into a bootloop. I got out of a couple of times by wiping the cache....but eventually it would start bootlooping again.

I then decided to wipe the phoe with a factory reset....all went well...installed very few apps. Seemed to work fine as I was hoping to give it to my friend who has less financial resources to get a phone...and it started the same Bootloop again....very frustrating.

Does anyone have an idea of what might be going on and what I can do to correct it? Switch ROMs....upgrade to what I'm seeing in this thread regarding uplocking the bootloader then the OS?

Can someone direct me to a more precise location within this thread where I might find some instructions?

Thanks for your time and assistance
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
jasminerom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)