Search This thread

fred_gaou

Jul 25, 2014
Here and there
OnePlus 6
On threads, clicking the More button on a user area does NOT show country flag and operator logo if forum skin is set to version XDA 2015. But it works with the XDA 2013 forum skin.

Is it a known issue?

fred_gaou

Jul 25, 2014
Here and there
OnePlus 6
On threads, clicking the More button on a user area does NOT show country flag and operator logo if forum skin is set to version XDA 2015. But it works with the XDA 2013 forum skin.

Is it a known issue?

Is this topic read by XDA forum dev? Why nobody can confirm this report ↑↑↑ , users or dev? What's the point to report bugs in dedicated thread if no one seems to read it?

Reactions: aaopt

Bulgaricus

May 12, 2013
Pleven
Bulgaria-Telenor Logo doesn't show

Hello,

The Logo/Icon for the Operator "Bulgaria - Telenor" does't show/display, infact I see it as blank error image.
You can use the Telenor logo from here

Thanks.

kyddox

Hi, just to report an update in mexican carriers, in late 2014 AT&T bought Nextel and Iusacell and in 2016 those brands fully disappeared, now we have AT&T instead of Iusacell and Nextel, can you please replace those 2 with Mexico - AT&T?

Thanks

P.S. The logo for AT&T changed, i attached the new one

Attachments

• att_2016_logo_with_type.png
    att_2016_logo_with_type.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

MeltdownSpectre

Retired Forum Moderator
@svetius @the_scotsman
What's the point of this thread if its completely neglected?

For Pakistan:
Mobilink and Warid are two telecom operators here, and they have merged into one network called Jazz, you can verify this by looking at the Jazz Pakistan Wikipedia page (which I maintain myself), and you can get the updated logo from there as well.

Please look into this and change it, Warid is no longer a network here, even all the offices here have been rebranded to Jazz and people have been asked to replace their SIM cards and so on.

Would greatly appreciate it if you guys could look into it.

Thanks.

svetius

Retired User Experience Admin
Dec 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2
OnePlus 9 Pro
@svetius @the_scotsman

For Pakistan:
Mobilink and Warid are two telecom operators here, and they have merged into one network called Jazz, you can verify this by looking at the Jazz Pakistan Wikipedia page (which I maintain myself), and you can get the updated logo from there as well.

Please look into this and change it, Warid is no longer a network here, even all the offices here have been rebranded to Jazz and people have been asked to replace their SIM cards and so on.

Thanks.

Terribly sorry. We're going to go through all the unread threads in here and take care of all the logo updates in one shot.

PlayFriik

Hey guys :)

All requests up to this point have now been processed. Everything should now be in the list for you to pick from :good:

Uhm, for some reason EMT (and Emt) are still there instead of Telia for Estonia.
Hi,

I would like to let you know that EMT (and also the duplicated one - Emt) is now Telia at Estonia.
Here is the link to the logo what Telia uses: http://predica.pl/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Telia.png

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey all,

Thanks to the efforts of TaurusBullba and now the_scotsman, we've recently updated most of the operator logos and country flags. It was a big job, as there were literally hundreds of images to be normalized. But now, most of the logos and flags are larger and are similar in sizes, which makes for a cleaner overall feel.

That said, some logos and flags are still not right. Please report any problems here and we'll work on them one-by-one.
    There are no longer any provider logos. Haven't been since the migration to Xenforo :)

Unless I'm missing something really obvious...
    Hi all

The management of the operator logos has been handed to myself. Keep firing them at me, i will get them sorted.

Cheers:good:

EDIT: All up to date, if any have been missed in the transition, please let me know.
    Ok guys, new updates are live. You may have to re-select your operator from the list or clear your browser cache.
    @svetius @the_scotsman

For Pakistan:

Thanks.

Terribly sorry. We're going to go through all the unread threads in here and take care of all the logo updates in one shot.