558 posts
Thanks Meter: 46

By makuu, Senior Member on 19th November 2009, 10:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st February 2017, 06:29 AM |#241  
Flag Longmont Colorado
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I'm looking also... anyone have this ROM?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakey83

Did anybody ever find a working link to this? I still have this little guy for nostalgia!

This ROM is nowhere to be found... someone that has this please upload and provide a link please

1st February 2017, 04:20 PM |#242  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lspowers

This ROM is nowhere to be found... someone that has this please upload and provide a link please

I had a look on my backup drives but could not find this exact ROM. Infact the only Lite version I have is, "DiAd_K_AximX51v_WM65_A11_5C0B_WWE_lite.nb0". I do not have any info on this ROM but if you fancy trying it, I can upload it to a file host.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shredder11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Shredder11 Ad-Free
1st February 2017, 06:41 PM |#243  
Flag Longmont Colorado

More
Yes Please!!
Thank you so much! Anything is much appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder11

I had a look on my backup drives but could not find this exact ROM. Infact the only Lite version I have is, "DiAd_K_AximX51v_WM65_A11_5C0B_WWE_lite.nb0". I do not have any info on this ROM but if you fancy trying it, I can upload it to a file host.

1st February 2017, 07:58 PM |#244  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lspowers

Thank you so much! Anything is much appreciated!

Here you go, the file named "DiAd K AximX51v WM65 A11 5C0B WWE lite.zip" which is 43.5MB. I mostly use the file host MEGA, which does not delete files if they are not downloaded for a while, so links stay online indefinitely. I presume from the filename this is only for the x51v?

https://mega.nz/#!pZZizAqR!W6ypIwEKL...dltD-YQEoDpygQ
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shredder11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Shredder11 Ad-Free
1st February 2017, 08:25 PM |#245  
Flag Longmont Colorado

More
Awesome!!
Thank you so much... Can't wait to give this a go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder11

Here you go, the file named "DiAd K AximX51v WM65 A11 5C0B WWE lite.zip" which is 43.5MB. I mostly use the file host MEGA, which does not delete files if they are not downloaded for a while, so links stay online indefinitely. I presume from the filename this is only for the x51v?

https://mega.nz/#!pZZizAqR!W6ypIwEKL...dltD-YQEoDpygQ

The Following User Says Thank You to lspowers For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lspowers Ad-Free
5th February 2017, 03:26 AM |#246  
Flag McKinney, Texas
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Thanks, I'll give it a try! I really wish someone could upload this one though! I REALLY like the weather widget and it would give me a reason (weather station) to keep my Axim on its dock at my desk again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Drakey83 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Drakey83 Ad-Free
5th February 2017, 12:44 PM |#247  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakey83

Thanks, I'll give it a try! I really wish someone could upload this one though! I REALLY like the weather widget and it would give me a reason (weather station) to keep my Axim on its dock at my desk again.

Despite having a smartphone I still use my Dell Axim X51v from time to time, especially for the TomTom sat nav which works very reliably and I can count on when my smartphone plays up. Also the battery life on the Axim is awesome with the large 3600mAh battery, which literally lasts for weeks! I'm lucky if I get a few hours from my smartphone....
The Following User Says Thank You to Shredder11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Shredder11 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)