FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][3.0+] Root Cleaner | System Eraser

1,978 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,127
 
By AdamJuva, Inactive Recognized Developer on 6th November 2012, 10:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th February 2017, 03:22 PM |#201  
Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guillermorojaz

Thank you for taking my request into account

Version 7.0.3 working perfectly on ni OPO

Small request
Could be added the option so that in 1 single click execute SCAN and CLEAN ???

Equally grateful for the commitment and dedication in this great application

I'll second that request. Also, it'd be great it the app defaulted to the Cleaner instead of having to select it every time. You could make this optional if somebody didn't want this behavior.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dlewczyk For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Dlewczyk Ad-Free
5th February 2017, 10:02 PM |#202  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,127
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guillermorojaz

Thank you for taking my request into account

Version 7.0.3 working perfectly on ni OPO

Small request
Could be added the option so that in 1 single click execute SCAN and CLEAN ???

Equally grateful for the commitment and dedication in this great application

You are welcome, I really appreciate your feedback!

About your request, I think that this would be a downgrade, because "SCAN" option is there for checking files which will be deleted and it is also option for users to keep some of them (exclude them from deletion) if they want to.
The Following User Says Thank You to AdamJuva For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AdamJuva Ad-Free
5th February 2017, 10:28 PM |#203  
guillermorojaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag VENEZUELA
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJuva

You are welcome, I really appreciate your feedback!

About your request, I think that this would be a downgrade, because "SCAN" option is there for checking files which will be deleted and it is also option for users to keep some of them (exclude them from deletion) if they want to.

Thanks for your reply
I understand your clarification. But it would only enable the option, It is left for each user to make use of it
Thank you again for your work
11th February 2017, 10:44 PM |#204  
ImN00Bpa's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Behind Losers
Thanks Meter: 2
 
Donate to Me
More
What about all the privacy collecting permisions we grant , like one audience and trigerhood, when install your wonderfull app?
Please convince me that root cleaner wil not infringe my privacy ?
12th February 2017, 02:40 PM |#205  
guillermorojaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag VENEZUELA
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJuva

You are welcome, I really appreciate your feedback!

About your request, I think that this would be a downgrade, because "SCAN" option is there for checking files which will be deleted and it is also option for users to keep some of them (exclude them from deletion) if they want to.

Sorry for insisting on the topic but using the "Cleaning Interval" option (in my case Each 1 Hour) does not Scan and Clean at the same time?
I hope I will not be annoying with my questions.
Version 7.0.5 working perfectly.
Excellent change in the color palette
13th February 2017, 04:18 PM |#206  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,127
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImN00Bpa

What about all the privacy collecting permisions we grant , like one audience and trigerhood, when install your wonderfull app?
Please convince me that root cleaner wil not infringe my privacy ?

Of course not, it just collects technical data of your device like model of your device, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by guillermorojaz

Sorry for insisting on the topic but using the "Cleaning Interval" option (in my case Each 1 Hour) does not Scan and Clean at the same time?
I hope I will not be annoying with my questions.
Version 7.0.5 working perfectly.
Excellent change in the color palette

It takes some time to scan and clean your device and after it finishes then it sets another cleaning to the next hour in your case. So it means that if you set start time to 10:00 then it will start to scan your device at this time, but this process might take some time so cleaning might be finished at 10:05 and after that it sets next cleaning to 11:05 instead of 10:05, because of hour interval.

Thank you for your feedback!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AdamJuva For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AdamJuva Ad-Free
13th February 2017, 05:25 PM |#207  
guillermorojaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag VENEZUELA
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJuva


It takes some time to scan and clean your device and after it finishes then it sets another cleaning to the next hour in your case. So it means that if you set start time to 10:00 then it will start to scan your device at this time, but this process might take some time so cleaning might be finished at 10:05 and after that it sets next cleaning to 11:05 instead of 10:05, because of hour interval.

Thank you for your feedback!


Thanks for the clarification.

But my point is that if it should have the option to enable Scan and Clean in a single touch, as it is present in the "Cleaning Interval".
Of course if it is within your reach place this option.

Thanks again for your time.
The Following User Says Thank You to guillermorojaz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift guillermorojaz Ad-Free
18th February 2017, 03:09 PM |#208  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,127
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by guillermorojaz

Thanks for the clarification.

But my point is that if it should have the option to enable Scan and Clean in a single touch, as it is present in the "Cleaning Interval".
Of course if it is within your reach place this option.

Thanks again for your time.

Of course it is possible and easy to add this option, but for me it doesn't make any sense. I mean putting this option means putting there some button or anything like that and it doesn't make any sense for me to complicate design of this simple application by this option, if you can do the exactly same thing by clicking on "SCAN" button and then clicking on "CLEAN" button after you check what you want to clean and what not.
18th February 2017, 04:38 PM |#209  
vzuwOw's Avatar
Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Is there anything like this in market for unrooted phones.
18th February 2017, 08:57 PM |#210  
voroxda's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 76
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJuva

Of course it is possible and easy to add this option, but for me it doesn't make any sense. I mean putting this option means putting there some button or anything like that and it doesn't make any sense for me to complicate design of this simple application by this option, if you can do the exactly same thing by clicking on "SCAN" button and then clicking on "CLEAN" button after you check what you want to clean and what not.

Very intolerant answer. "It makes any sense .." that is your point of view. Do you really believe people check every time each single file for deletion? Go ahead with dreaming. Other tools like sd maid realize this with a simple checkmark. Your argument not to complicate the program logic is questionable . How modular is your program code?
I'm totally disappointed from your answer.

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA Labs
18th February 2017, 11:47 PM |#211  
ImN00Bpa's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Behind Losers
Thanks Meter: 2
 
Donate to Me
More
Bought it, will let you know how its going.
phone (is in the fridgerater now )was chrashing every time hope cleaner will solve it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, cleaner, juwe, root, root cleaner

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes