FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Any troubles with this rooting method?? (plz. report)

Yes.. Many

102 Vote(s)
15.29%
Yes.. Some

67 Vote(s)
10.04%
Not Really

88 Vote(s)
13.19%
Worked just fine

258 Vote(s)
38.68%
Downgrade problems

93 Vote(s)
13.94%
Alpharev-X problems

23 Vote(s)
3.45%
RUU problems

51 Vote(s)
7.65%
Drivers are not working (solved in thread)

23 Vote(s)
3.45%
CM7 problems

28 Vote(s)
4.20%
My Phone got BRICKED !!!!!

39 Vote(s)
5.85%

[FULL GUIDE] Rooting HTC Wildfire (BUZZ) 2.2.1 with HBOOT 1.01.0002 !! (5/8/2011)

15 posts
Thanks Meter: 130

By androidybloidy, Junior Member on 28th June 2011, 01:23 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th August 2014, 10:48 PM |#911  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachoosaini

You can't not run subway surfer and that heavy games in your wildfire coz we don't have a GPU. Only small and little games can we able to work. Well I remember 1, 3d type game I ran long ago in willy but it was worked because of inbuilt flash player of 2.2 froyo. Apart from that I never got success in running.

Sent from my XT1033 using XDA Free mobile app

Alright thanks, and also there are some games, such as temple run that I could run a few years ago when I got my phone, but now I can't, how come?

Also, do you know if anyone has made a list of compatible games for the Wildfire?

Thanks, Aadil

---------- Post added at 10:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadil10

Alright thanks, and also there are some games, such as temple run that I could run a few years ago when I got my phone, but now I can't, how come?

Also, do you know if anyone has made a list of compatible games for the Wildfire?

Thanks, Aadil

Ok so another question :P

I have CM7 which is 2.3.7 but I saw a few guides for CM9 4.0.4. Is it worth installing this ROM? Will it make my phone faster, more fluid or give me better features? It seems there are a few bugs such as camera issues and USB issues.

Also if it is worth it which guide should I follow?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1473344

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2378940

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1967851

or another?

Thanks, Aadil

19th August 2014, 08:48 AM |#912  
Thanks Meter: 1,985

More
Well I can't make a list I am not with my computer these days and I don't exactly remember the games I had played with out willy some of them are paper toss something like that.
The temple run like games work long ago coz at that time the phones were less powerful and the company make them keeping in mind devices at that time. Marketing and development always go because of available hardware in the market. At the time most of the phones are of same levels of willy . so as time passes to please customers companies add more functions and they upgrade the hardware requirements.

Now ROMS, CM9 WHICH you quoted are all good. But the best bet for willy maximum is 2.3.7 try them I would make a list of all with but as I told in am not with my computer so can't write. Try you already quoted some of best. Keep playing with phone and ROMs you will find out.

The Following User Says Thank You to methuselah For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift methuselah Ad-Free
19th August 2014, 06:07 PM |#913  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachoosaini

Well I can't make a list I am not with my computer these days and I don't exactly remember the games I had played with out willy some of them are paper toss something like that.
The temple run like games work long ago coz at that time the phones were less powerful and the company make them keeping in mind devices at that time. Marketing and development always go because of available hardware in the market. At the time most of the phones are of same levels of willy . so as time passes to please customers companies add more functions and they upgrade the hardware requirements.

Now ROMS, CM9 WHICH you quoted are all good. But the best bet for willy maximum is 2.3.7 try them I would make a list of all with but as I told in am not with my computer so can't write. Try you already quoted some of best. Keep playing with phone and ROMs you will find out.

Alright, I might give it a go in the future, but for now I'm going to get used to CM7

Thanks a lot!
Aadl
1st May 2016, 05:34 PM |#914  

More
The links doesn't work
18th September 2016, 02:31 PM |#915  
Thanks Meter: 1,985

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurycNek

The links doesn't work

HTC has lived their life.
14th February 2017, 01:40 PM |#916  
Account currently disabled
Flag Romania
Thanks Meter: 91

More
can anyone post again the test version of unrevoked ??? all links from first page are down.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2.2.1 (froyo), 2.3, 2.3 honeycomb, alpharevx, rooting, s-off, wildfire

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)