You can find all detailed changelogs here
Mainly, the version 1.5.3 comes with:
- new icon types as Signal Strength, Wifi Strength, Battery level, etc., with some toggling on/off options
- colored circles
- fixed load of strExec and strParameters that will allow me to add new features in IPTWeather
- many bug fixes and improvements
But please find below a copy of all changelogs for iPhoneToday 1.5.3 extracted from the Google Code page of iPhoneToday:
r216: Fixed missed calls of "Missed Calls & Signal Strength & Operator Name" icon non being updated.
r217: If the circles diameter is set to 0 do not display the circles (page indicators).
r218: Fill the 'out of screen' empty space with the tileable background image of the mainscreen pages.
r219: Changed the numNotif variable from int to DWORD.
r220: Avoid duplicate applies of options dialog
r221: Added IgnoreMinimize option in settings.xml
r222: Added "Delay 2nd part of animation for (ms)" option.
r223: Added a hidden dummy checkbox as the first field in all the dialogs to avoid the initial keyboard show.
r225: * Remember last visited tab in options.
* Fixed jumping 2 tabs when sliding finger in options.
r226: Added options to enable/disable single/double taps on the circles.
r224, r227: Process reloadIcon(s) registry values just after the start of iPhoneToday.
r228: Do not show keyboard for a fraction of a second after answering the question whether to save changes in options.
r229: Read registry values of notifications from either HKCU or HKLM. This should allow e.g. Korean devices to show the SMS unread count stored in HKLM and not in HKCU.
r231: Avoid asking "Save Changes?" more than once after closing options.
r232: Registry values for reloading icons are now saved in HKLM\Software\X where X is the window class (the 1st string in the resources).
r233: Added options to configure the circles color.
* Added battery image cycling.
- When charging it loads BatteryC0.png, BatteryC10.png, ..., BatteryC100.png or if they do not exist, it loads BatteryAC.png (when battery > 90) or BatteryCharging.png
- When not charging it loads Battery0.png, Battery10.png, ..., Battery100.png
* Moved the battery text to the top third of the icon.
* Added options (only in the XML) to change the ChargingSymbol and PercentageSymbol.
r235: Added battery levels icons.
* Added volume image cycling.
- If volume is 0 load Volume0.png
- If volume is 1-25 load Volume25.png
- If volume is 26-50 load Volume50.png
- If volume is 51-75 load Volume75.png
- If volume is 76-100 load Volume100.png
* Moved the volume text to the top third of the icon.
* Added option (only in the XML) to change the PercentageSymbol for the volume text.
* Changed the default value for the delay of the 2nd part of animation to 500msec.
* Added charging battery levels icons
* Added volume levels icons
* Changed the Blank.png to a black icon
* If the filename of an icon ends with "off" or "on" and both such icons exist, e.g. "wifi off.png" and "wifi on.png", then dynamically load and display the one that matches the current state of the icon.
* Added RAM image cycling (RAM0.png, RAM10.png, ..., RAM100.png).
* Moved the RAM text to the top third of the icon.
* Added an option in the settings.xml to specify the amount of RAM in KBs used by the OS (OSUsedKB).
* Updated RAM icon
* Added level icons
r241: Made text labels clickable for launching apps.
* Added signal strength image cycling.
* Moved the signal strength text to the top third of the icon.
* Added signal strength level icons.
* Added WiFiSignalStrength Levels icons.
* Renamed SignalStrength Levels icons to PhoneSignalStrength.
* Added wifi signal strength icon.
* Added image cycling for the wifi signal strength icon.
* If the height and width of a special icon text is 0, don't display the text.
* Added an option in settings.xml whether to show "dBm" next to the wifi signal strength (default: yes).
* Changed "NA" text of wifi and phone signal strength to "OFF".
r249: Display "OFF" if WiFi is off and "NA" if WiFi is on but there is no signal.
r251: Alarm icon shows next alarm time.
r252: Removed validity check of all settings.
r253: Added ShowAMPM option for clock and alarm.
r254: Fixed a crash when both transparent wallpaper and mainscreen background are set.
r255: If the gradient background of the mainscreen pages is set, fill the 'out of screen' empty space with the same gradient.
* Fixed a crash when no image is set for some special icons.
* When a user selects a new executable for an icon don't ask: "Set Icon Name?". Instead always strip the extension off and capitalize the first letter.
r257: Sorted the drop down options for icon type in icon settings dialog.
* Added align top option for circles.
* If circles distance is equal to -x then the circles will be centered to the icons in the bottom bar (or top bar if align top is set) starting from the x-th icon.
r260: Fixed load of strExec and strParameters.
r261, r262, r265: Fixed not updating calendar icon.
r263: Small code refactoring...
r264: Fixed issue with devices (e.g. Mio C220) that don't support UTF8 Unicode in icons.xml and settings.xml.
r266: Prevent auto-configure from changing the circle distance if it's set to a negative number.
* Added --wireless or --wifi or --wlan command to toggle the wireless.
* Added --bluetooth command to toggle the bluetooth.
* Allow some special commands to execute when passed as command line arguments even when iPhoneToday's window is not running.
r268: Updated icons.xml with the new wireless and bluetooth toggle commands.
r269: Allow negative values for screen offsets
r270: Save colors to the XML in hex format
r271: Fixed center alignment of icons.
r272: Added AutoShowKeyboardOnTextboxFocus option in settings.xml (default: false).
r273: Don't save empty attributes in icons.xml.
r274: Fixed bug when saving Unicode strings