Search This thread

orangzeb

Oct 12, 2010
Lahore
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
GEEK : "Heat?What heat?"

By the way,can you make some for Xperia Mini Pro? 320X480

Sent from my SK17i using xda premium

You didn't understand the word "Heat" , lolz looks like you haven't watched all 3 packs yet ;)

well, yess I also have Xperia x8 so we share the same resolution mate :eek: I'm making 480x854 co'z I'm planning to buy xperia ray in future, by the way You can use acd see or any other program to resize these to fit the aspect ratio of xperia mini or mini pro or even x8...

I have so little collection of 320x480 wallpapers, co'z it's outdated, but if you say I'll upload them as well..

News : 4th wallpaper pack on the way !!

orangzeb

Oct 12, 2010
Lahore
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Link not working.

Sent from my ST15i using xda app-developers app

yup sorry bout that guys, now the new link has been updated on original post as well in my signature ;)

I've changed this because many people requested one by one walls instead of huge rar file wall packs !

p.s 720x1280 resolutions added too.. stay tuned for more walls... updated regularly....

Last edited:
Reactions: karthi1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've cropped some images from my collection to fit (480x854) and (720x1280) resolutions...

You can download the packs or wallpapers for free from HERE :

LINK
    netfireflies.com is the password

Sent from my WT19i using xda premium
    Added 2000+ More Wallpapers :) Cheers
    Link not working.

Sent from my ST15i using xda app-developers app

yup sorry bout that guys, now the new link has been updated on original post as well in my signature ;)

I've changed this because many people requested one by one walls instead of huge rar file wall packs !

p.s 720x1280 resolutions added too.. stay tuned for more walls... updated regularly....