[THEME] BlakKat/KlearKat Themes Chooser Themes UPDATED LP-MM

Search This thread
thanks i tried this morning and it it failed to install again. i will try tonight again after work and maybe do a fresh format first.
The entire theme failed? I can't remember if CM12 had the per package errors vs the entire theme. In other words if I have new code on Google plus that cm13 only knows about them CM12 should still install but Google plus would be stock. I'll look into it otherwise it should work on main system apps.

tensux

Nov 18, 2011
boston
The entire theme failed? I can't remember if CM12 had the per package errors vs the entire theme. In other words if I have new code on Google plus that cm13 only knows about them CM12 should still install but Google plus would be stock. I'll look into it otherwise it should work on main system apps.

the whole install failed, it got to the end and said install failed, sorry i didnt have time to look more and had to get to work.

Reactions: djdarkknight96

Thebear j koss

Ok guess I'll do another update removing the offensive apps. Thanks
https://www.xda-developers.com/excl...e-cmte-not-coming-back-lineageos-replacement/
Gotta say, substratum sucks compared to CMTE. It is so limited in it's capabilities. May be fine for the everyday user, but unless you can start completely inverting Gapps properly, it just can't touch CMTE. Sad...

The savage mutilation of the human race is set on course
protest&survive

https://www.xda-developers.com/excl...e-cmte-not-coming-back-lineageos-replacement/
Gotta say, substratum sucks compared to CMTE. It is so limited in it's capabilities. May be fine for the everyday user, but unless you can start completely inverting Gapps properly, it just can't touch CMTE. Sad...

protest&survive
Yeah I found out last night, so sad!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: david72262

Train88

Recognized Themer
Oct 8, 2013
Greenville, SC
OnePlus 8

protest&survive
Wish everyone else saw/understood our point of view ?

Reactions: Thebear j koss

Thebear j koss

Wish everyone else saw/understood our point of view ?

Yeah. I mean anyone who truly appreciates the time and effort put into theming, most of those who do, have done some extensive theming, can see that substratum just doesn't get it done. I am hoping someone from CM branches out and either makes some LineAgeOS builds with a true theme engine, or CM makes some under the radar resurgence, or Google finally just flips the dark/light switch on permanently. From the looks of things it, I don't see anything in the near future. What is truly sad, is i have icon packs installed that use dashboards with the ability to switch between light, dark, and clear but Google continues to follow apple and samsung.

protest&survive

Reactions: Train88

Train88

Recognized Themer
Oct 8, 2013
Greenville, SC
OnePlus 8
Yeah. I mean anyone who truly appreciates the time and effort put into theming, most of those who do, have done some extensive theming, can see that substratum just doesn't get it done. I am hoping someone from CM branches out and either makes some LineAgeOS builds with a true theme engine, or CM makes some under the radar resurgence, or Google finally just flips the dark/light switch on permanently. From the looks of things it, I don't see anything in the near future. What is truly sad, is i have icon packs installed that use dashboards with the ability to switch between light, dark, and clear but Google continues to follow apple and samsung.

protest&survive
Not to mention the multiple apps we do that have multiple themes already in them that we edit to be clear/dark/black all in one

Thebear j koss

I submitted 10 commits tonight for themes on Lineage. They can be used on both systems.
WooHoo! I knew those geniuses over there wouldn't leave the theme engine to just die. Still far too many CMTE users out here to not keep it going. Kudos Lineage.

protest&survive

[] AL []

Recognized Contributor
Feb 22, 2011
Hey DJ,

I know you're not using Swiftkey, but I thought vI would mention it anyway. It FC when we select settings/more settings/Languages. I think that it has to do with your switch animation (see partial log).

And one other small thing, when searching for a contact using the diapal (CM13), the highlighted characters are a little dark It's maybe less obvious when crppped like on my pic, but full screen, those almost disappear.

Cheers.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1489310188966.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1489310188966.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 97
  • uploadfromtaptalk1489310202481.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1489310202481.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: djdarkknight96
[ said:
AL [];71392459]Hey DJ,

I know you're not using Swiftkey, but I thought vI would mention it anyway. It FC when we select settings/more settings/Languages. I think that it has to do with your switch animation (see partial log).

And one other small thing, when searching for a contact using the diapal (CM13), the highlighted characters are a little dark It's maybe less obvious when crppped like on my pic, but full screen, those almost disappear.

Cheers.

SwiftKey I didn't even have installed anymore but I'll try and fix the crash. As for the dialer I cannot get cm to separate the text from the searchbar notice they are identical. I could've lighted it but I can still see it petty good and no complaints till now. I just got used to it.

Reactions: [] AL []
Sellout!!! Lol.

To all the amazing, smart, strong females that continue to change the world... Thank you.

Lol, man I did have to be sold. I fell in love the min I could theme things safely without hacks. Even layout theming works flawlessly so far. Just amazed!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BLAKKAT and KLEARKAT

CM DU PURE NEXUS AICP.....ETC
    THEME CHOOSER ROMS
    LP-MM
    Cyanogen OS

Welcome to DJ DARKKNIGHT'S themes for the NEW CM theme chooser

This is based on DarkJelly and ClearJelly themes from CM10 but with many additions and improvements!

I hope you enjoy these themes as I fix and add more goodies.

BOTH Featured in Cyanogen OS Theme Showcase!

Pretty sure by now we all now how to install these themes but if not I have warnings, change log and instructions in the Playstore descriptions!
    READ READ READ! ! ! !

Theme ready apps thread to fix Google bad coding!

Here: FIX GOOGLE CRAP

Want some more themed apps to match?
    Download the TeamBlackOut Updater app HERE:

I WANT MORE DARKNESS
    Most up to date apps are in the beta section!!

Enjoy the themes my friends!

DJ Darkknight96

Screenshots:
    BLAKKAT

Newer screens for LP and MM in playstore!

FeatureGraphic-BKF.png

FeatureGraphic-BKF2.png

NOTE!!!
    The leak is CM11 only!

Links:

BLAKKAT:

BlakKat

BlakKatXDALeak:
    Note: This will not be updated!
    BlakKatLeak

KLEARKAT

Sceenshots:

Newer screens for LP and MM in playstore!

Screenshot_2014-09-14-04-21-17.png

style_details3.png

Screenshot_2014-09-14-04-18-52.png

Screenshot_2014-09-14-04-07-28.png

Screenshot_2014-09-14-04-07-40.png

Screenshot_2014-09-14-04-05-41.png

Screenshot_2014-09-14-04-05-19.png

Screenshot_2014-09-14-04-05-01.png

Screenshot_2014-09-14-03-55-13.png

Screenshot_2014-09-14-04-00-47.png

Screenshot_2014-09-14-04-03-50.png

Screenshot_2014-09-14-04-04-30.png

Link:
    KlearKat

Anything you install that uses theme.holo will be themed so that list is endless...Lol

Ok here's a list:
    Framework
    Systemui
    Settings
    Mms
    Browser
    Calculator
    Camera
    Dialer
    Contacts
    Documents
    Email
    Keyboard
    Lock screen icons
    In call - phone
    Gmail
    DSP manager
    CM file manager "select dark theme"
    Rom manager
    Swype "has multiple themes to choose from"
    Tapatalk
    Torch
    ADW launchers
    Apex launcher
    Solid explorer
    CM11 theme chooser
    Apollo
    Desk clock
    cLock
    Lock widget
    Theme chooser wallpapers app "it lets me add 20 wallpapers"
    and many more...over 90 apps total

100+ icons
    Bootanimation
    Caviar dreams fonts
    Sounds - Bentley Dubs - Mira - Buzzer alarm

More to come!!!

Adding play music to Klearkat before I update but it will be black for now. Learning it's styles to see.

BlakKat has it and is almost done too.

e415bbf03563dafbe007bc49ebaa190f.jpg
    8417ca2e6bb6725e7a9baf5750ecff72.jpg
    40762e4dd312ecfc5ac13ada70df9563.jpg
    8c3022540d77fc2cb97632f232ae4930.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Well the wait is over, Sprite Theme CM12/DU is live

I'm starting the BlakKat/Klearkat port now...If you paid before you'll not need to pay again....We can upload apk's specific to Android version..so if you roll back to CM11 you'll get the old apk...CM12 new apk...I'm also updating the CM11 versions to fix a ton I found creating Sprite. Fun times ahead!

DJ
    Klearkat updated https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.djdarkknight96.theme.klearkat

BlakKat on deck!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Link to the TeamBlackOut thread!
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2283828

Just remember asking for updates on ANY THREAD is against XDA rules. So please follow that rule.....

Tip: search function works good!

DJ