Norma | Rom Galaxy Note7 Full Port for S5 G900F/P/S/9006/9009D/SCL23/

You see how this rom?

• Total voters
Search This thread

shjeanpy

May 2, 2011
My s5 looked like g900f I from under battery and with *#1234# but with phone infos apk all information is for g900p, anyway I flashed by Odin g900p stock Rom to update to mm6 but the surprise was that Imei changed to 9....serie at places of 35....serie and then I have restaure the daily Rom that I have backed up before now RETOURN and MENU keys don't work, camera don't work and when I make a call the phone restart. I need your help if to flash this Rom can resolve my phone issues thanks in advance for your service

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA-Developers mobile app

dgeffeney

Oct 14, 2016
Second attempt to install.

Had trouble the first time. Kept getting repeated error message "Process Com.android.phone haqs stopped" kept popping up every 5-10 seconds. Couldn't complete connection to 5ghz wifi either. Now I did try a beta SuperSU, and I didn't install a GAPPS, so remedied those both and will see.

No luck on second attempt. Thank you for trying to make this, glad it works for some. Let me know if you need more info.

Davidazzle

Oct 23, 2016
lots of bugs... camera malfunctions, screen shot issues (protected by security policy), hotspot not working, pls help out

Youdoofus

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 21, 2011
Sioux Falls, SD
Samsung Galaxy S9
so, the link at the top of the OP brings you to a closed thread and the d/l is removed by a mod because it isnt GPL compliant, my question is when is it going to be compliant so i can try this rom out?

whbisondtr

Jun 20, 2012
Had trouble the first time. Kept getting repeated error message "Process Com.android.phone haqs stopped" kept popping up every 5-10 seconds. Couldn't complete connection to 5ghz wifi either. Now I did try a beta SuperSU, and I didn't install a GAPPS, so remedied those both and will see.

No luck on second attempt. Thank you for trying to make this, glad it works for some. Let me know if you need more info.

I got the same thing on SM-G900P, that and no data

dominguezcarlosm

Nov 5, 2010
Miami
The idea about when the final release will be available? Please the download link??

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Is there any note 7 or s7 rom for galaxy s5 sm G900L? If it is than give me a link of that threxad. Plzz help me plzz if anyone can?
I love the idea but answering your question. I had tried all this rom available for s5 with androis 7.xxx any of those are still functional. The data and sms didn't work. And the FC especially the process com.android.phone. stopped made the ROM totally unuseful. This developer are doing a incredible job but still the rom need more improve.

Top Liked Posts