Thanks Meter: 81

By feisty_noodle, Senior Member on 21st December 2010, 04:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th February 2011, 03:06 AM |#21  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 81

More
You see enabled="false"?
Are you trying to enable the calendar(s) on the primary Gmail account?

If not, I don't think this method will work. I have been unable to set up any calendars other than those associated with my primary Gmail account.

Btw, following a reboot, I normally see that the file which I edit reverts back to the 'enabled' and 'syncable' entries missing.
Only on my secondary Gmail accounts do I ever see the enabled="false" flag.

17th February 2011, 08:34 PM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
After rebooting I wiped data for calander in titanium backup and it finally worked.
Sent from my Nook using XDA App
18th February 2011, 12:28 AM |#23  
Flag Central Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 1,191

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by feisty_noodle

You see enabled="false"?
Are you trying to enable the calendar(s) on the primary Gmail account?

If not, I don't think this method will work. I have been unable to set up any calendars other than those associated with my primary Gmail account.

Btw, following a reboot, I normally see that the file which I edit reverts back to the 'enabled' and 'syncable' entries missing.
Only on my secondary Gmail accounts do I ever see the enabled="false" flag.

I only have one Google account, so yeah it's the primary account. So your file reverts too, but it works? Ah well.. I created and moved an event around a few times, waiting each time, never did update. Only way to get it to update is the Synker widget.
The Following User Says Thank You to khaytsus For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift khaytsus Ad-Free
23rd February 2017, 08:57 PM |#24  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
sync google accounts
It's been a while since I've been through this, but unfortunately I have a similar problem. My problem is "Google account" in accounts and sync. But I can only select google photos when I click on the sync mark. No selection box for contacts. How can I fix that?

The device has clone s3 and ics 4.0.4 on it. The gapps packages available for this release also do not work. It does not synchronize people in any case. I cleaned the data from the applications, I deleted Accounts.db and reinstalled it.

Finally, I found the following lines for Accounts.xml and added it, but still there is no positive situation. What else can I do? Thank you.

Syncable = "true"> <authority id = "3" account = ".." type = "com.google" authority = "com.android.contacts"
<PeriodicSync period = "86400" />
</ Authority>
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
calendar, nook

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)