Xposed edge (pro)

Search This thread

carlosggb

Oct 18, 2012
Santiago
@jozein this is an amazing module, congrats!
One small bug i want to report, im on a Note 4 with custom dpi and im getting the onscreen buttons with an offset.
Is there something that can be done?
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-19-16-43-46.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-19-16-43-46.png
    178.2 KB · Views: 237

Gerxp

Dec 31, 2013
Schagen
Just a suggestion :
When selecting the action Brightness up/down... Maybe add a percentage option?

For example: I swipe up left edge to up the Brightness.
And swipe down to lower it.
But I don't want the slider to pop up. I just want full Brightness for swipe up and half Brightness at swipe down.

This could be used by all actions that involve a slider.

Thx. great app! Enjoying it very much.

Gelo31

Feb 6, 2017
работа приложений при заблокированном экране

Сделайте пожалуйста чтобы работали приложения когда экран заблокирован (на кнопки наушников поставишь приложение а оно не срабатывает) в версии 2.7 написано что сделана такая функция но срабатывает один раз после блокировки.

To make application to work when the screen is locked (on the headphone button will put the app and it does not work) in version 2.7 it is written that made this function but it works once after locking.

Gelo31

Feb 6, 2017
Allows launch app when screen off, see Preferences (fires once after locking) v2.7 . correct!!!!!

Antitype

May 15, 2014
On 2.8 I can't get into gesture record activity. It crashes the app right away. I had created a gesture and decided to delete it and now it crashes every time I try to enter. I'll try a reboot to see if it fixes it.

Edit: Reboot did not fix it. Cleared data & cache fixed it but I lost everything. I didn't back up. (T~T)

Last edited:

123xdagsm

Mar 15, 2011
world
@jozein
Thanks for update but in the ver 2.8 have bug when rotation screen
disable or reset size navigation bar tweaks gravitybox(mm)
sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

Vtrendzzy

Nov 13, 2012
With version 2.7, there's a feature thats related to rotation. But in my case it bootloops my phone whenever i go landscape. How to disable it?

I'm really disgusted by version 2.8 of this module because it interferes with my custom dpi it took me 10 reboots to understand this crappy module version 2.8 don't allow to set custom dpi please if so unstable mark experimental version as beta so people can decide if installing or not, very very disappointed

grotesque02

Jan 28, 2011
I don't understand if I can use gesture with screen off, I want set a swipe for turn screen on

Last edited:

Gerxp

Dec 31, 2013
Schagen
@jozein
One issue:
Says I need to activate it in xposed. But it is activated.

Request :
Is it possible to install a previous version?

Update:
Unchecking and re-checking followed by a reboot solves the issue.

Last edited:

jozein

Feb 10, 2016
On 2.8 I can't get into gesture record activity. It crashes the app right away. I had created a gesture and decided to delete it and now it crashes every time I try to enter. I'll try a reboot to see if it fixes it.

Edit: Reboot did not fix it. Cleared data & cache fixed it but I lost everything. I didn't back up. (T~T)

Sorry for my mistake. v2.8. 1 fixed.

Last edited:

sluogn

Aug 20, 2016
v2.8 may fixed, but not tested, I read the cm source code, but I don't have a phone with cm.
Hi jozein, v2.8.1 CM13 don't work immersive statusbar :D
I fixed it via shortcut Tasker :laugh: it slow
You can see screenshot
v2.8.1 fix animation very fast, add more Tasker shortcut ok
thanks you, i love you :good:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170225-233222.png
    Screenshot_20170225-233222.png
    132.8 KB · Views: 146

seantran

May 5, 2015
Version 2.8 and version 2.8.1 crashes upon opening the app running Oneplus 3 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Tried everything---1) checked and unchecked the module in xposed, then rebooted. Still crashed. 2)Unchecked the module in xposed, rebooted. Then, checked the module in xposed and rebooted. Still crashed. I've the pro version from Google Play Store. Thus, I can't downgrade to 2.7; spend too much time setting up the module to clear app data and or delete the app and reinstall the app. Please update the app to fix this bug.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Anyone can take a guess of the compatibility on A15 base on the beta?
    This module provides you Gesture control, Key control and other smart triggers. To trigger actions you want.

Triggers:
    - Edge gestures.
    - Keys.
    - Pie.
    - Shortcut panel.
    - Side bar.
    - Schedule(alarm).
    - App state.
    - More(boot completed, screen turned on/off, wifi connected/disconnected...)...

Actions:
    - Default, as system default. None, do nothing.
    - Navigates: back, home, recent apps...
    - Controls: sleep/wake up, show power menu, shutdown, reboot, expand notifications panel...
    - Rotation control.
    - Media controls: play/pause, next, previous, stop...
    - Fast scroll: scroll to top/ bottom.
    - Edit: copy, paste...
    - Universal copy, one tap copy text every where.
    - Settings: auto brightness, rotation, wifi, mobile data...
    - Start app/shortcut/activity, finish activity, previous app/next app, kill app...
    - Freezer: freeze/thraw app.
    - Input gesture, key event, text...
    - Shortcut panel, app drawer, freezer drawer, side bar...
    - Floating widget.
    - Pie.
    - Swipe adjust: swipe on the edge to adjust brightness, screen filter, volume...
    - Gesture pointer, extends your finger.
    - Pen: draw on the top of screen.
    - Notification, speech, toast.
    - Screen filter, torch.
    - Shell command.
    - Conditional: if screen on, keyguard on, wifi connected/disconnected, battery level, time period, wifi connected to, app focused...
    - Multi action, saved multi action.

Sorry for my bad English.

Google play store link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jozein.xedge
    pro version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jozein.xedgepro

Xposed repository link:
    http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.jozein.xedge

Help me translate:
    https://github.com/jozein/Xposed-edge-translation
    Guys, support for Android 13 added!

Changelog:
    - Add support for android T.
    - Removed permission QUERY_ALL_PACKAGES.
    - Upgrade target SDK to 31.
    - More supports for workspace/multi app.
    - Less grayed icon.
    - Bug fixes and other optimizes.
    - New bugs.

Unfortunately, permission QUERY_ALL_PACKAGES removed due to Google requirements, may result in unexpected things I think...
    Target sdk was downgraded to both PRO and FREE versions, wasn't it?

So..... It is not that.

We when searching Play Store can get FREE version without problems.
    But when searching Play Store we can NOT get PRO version. It even does not appear when searching (for a new install). Neither is available as an upgrade (for someone that already have previous version installed).

If it was only the sdk downgraded we'd not be able to get also the FREE version.

I'm on SDK 23, Android 6.0.1, CM13.

Just as an information: android 7+ is 18% of all devices. So more than 80% is android 6-, sdk23-
    https://www.xda-developers.com/android-oreo-october-version-distribution/

Sorry, I can not access the Google play developer console yesterday. I found the problem now. Thank you.
    ...After that I will surely buy pro version and donate.
    I see variations of this passive demand far too often. In my view the decision to purchase or donate should not be contingent on fulfilling a wish list. Edge earned my coin based on the features available at the time (long ago) with no further expectations.
    Great module

Edit
    I'm unable to get pie working

Pie only for gesture double tap or long press, and do not raise up your finger.