MOD][XPOSED][4.0+] unicon (formerly icon themer) v1.6.6 + some icon pack.

Search This thread

MustangLife03

Jan 25, 2015
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I'm having issues with unicon staying activated. I'm always having a notification unicon needs to restart launcher, etc and my theme is not sticking. If I click unicon and my icon pack is activated but the actual icons are stock gnl icons. Than I have to restart launcher and apps for it to take effect visually. But everytime I seem to go to my homescreen its back to stock icons. Not sure what to do. My LMK oom are set very multi tasking friendly on my 1gb ram 4.4.2 deodexed phone

PDPatre

Jul 2, 2015
hello...the app is great, but i guess has limitations over the themes....i am not able to apply go launcher themes...it says, "failed to apply theme" and instead, applies the system default icon pack...icon packs which are not in particular to a specific launcher but are made to be used in several launchers are successfully applied

how can i apply go launcher themes, they are made by the go launcher team, ? please help, thanks!

torecdude

Feb 20, 2014
Am i wrong, or once you could choose icon for each app individually? What happened to that?

1112ee

Dec 18, 2015
Hoping anyone still checks this thread.

I apply an icon pack but nothing changes. Yes I'm rooted, xposed installed, module enabled. Any fix?

lahceneamine

Jul 8, 2011
Algiers
Hoping anyone still checks this thread.

I apply an icon pack but nothing changes. Yes I'm rooted, xposed installed, module enabled. Any fix?

FIX UNICON NEED ROOT ACCESS , device rooted

Same problem here, HTC 10

The problem is you're using a system-less root (so do I).
You can either wait for an update, or use a system based root.

Sent from my SM-G925F using XDA-Developers mobile app

Tamer Ali

Mar 23, 2015
Cairo
In terminal emulator writ
su
mount -o rw,remount,rw /system
touch /system/bin/su
mount -o ro,remount,ro /system

Thats it .....

You forget reboot command at the end.
However it works with my stock rooted note4. And now unicon granted superSU and I can open it and choose the icon pack, but after apply the choosen icon pack and restart launcher and apps or full reboot nothing changed!!! the icons theme still on stock!!! I did everything but the issue still exist.. the icon packs doesn't apply even after that popup message (icon applied) appears!!!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts