FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Up-to-date HTC Desire HD Rom list

1,035 posts
Thanks Meter: 426
 
Post Reply Email Thread
26th February 2017, 09:37 AM |#21  
Grant Barker's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Tokyo, Japan
Thanks Meter: 426
 
More
Anyone still using the Desire HD?
 
 
26th February 2017, 03:42 PM |#22  
Rommco05's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 314
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant Barker

Anyone still using the Desire HD?

Yes i tryed take the root on my Desire HD, but still dont know how do it

Android 2.2
27th February 2017, 07:31 AM |#23  
Senior Member
Flag Kraków
Thanks Meter: 604
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant Barker

Anyone still using the Desire HD?

Not every day, not to talk, but yes, I use it.

Why do you ask?
27th February 2017, 08:28 AM |#24  
Grant Barker's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Tokyo, Japan
Thanks Meter: 426
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ze7zez

Not every day, not to talk, but yes, I use it.

Why do you ask?

Just curious, because I occasionally update the ROM list for it on my site.
(Back in the day, I updated the list weekly, if not daily.)

I'm actually still using my old Galaxy Note 2, which I'm looking to replace in the coming couple of months.
I'm curious about the next S8 Edge if it's nice. Then I'd like to follow the ROM development for that, or whichever phone I get.
Time has gone quickly, and the development for the older phones has waned obviously.
Having said that, some of the newer phones also have less development nowadays, compared to earlier versions of the same phones.
27th February 2017, 08:33 AM |#25  
Grant Barker's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Tokyo, Japan
Thanks Meter: 426
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommco05

Yes i tryed take the root on my Desire HD, but still dont know how do it

Android 2.2

Did you follow any routing video tutorials?

https://www.xda-developers.com/how-t...htc-desire-hd/
27th February 2017, 08:58 AM |#26  
Senior Member
Flag Kraków
Thanks Meter: 604
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant Barker

Just curious, because I occasionally update the ROM list for it on my site.
(Back in the day, I updated the list weekly, if not daily.)

Once a year is enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant Barker

Having said that, some of the newer phones also have less development nowadays, compared to earlier versions of the same phones.

If the manufacturer makes available source, developers can demonstrate their abilities.
The Following User Says Thank You to ze7zez For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ze7zez Ad-Free
27th February 2017, 09:58 AM |#27  
Rommco05's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 314
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant Barker

Did you follow any routing video tutorials?

https://www.xda-developers.com/how-t...htc-desire-hd/

Yes. Is possible drivers for phone dont work on win 10?
27th February 2017, 02:50 PM |#28  
Rommco05's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 314
 
More
aahk ending always hier. Must remove battery and boot again to Android 2.2
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170227_154826.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	251.1 KB
ID:	4056263  
The Following User Says Thank You to Rommco05 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rommco05 Ad-Free
28th February 2017, 01:06 AM |#29  
Grant Barker's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Tokyo, Japan
Thanks Meter: 426
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rommco05

Yes. Is possible drivers for phone dont work on win 10?

I'm not sure. I can't test it because I don't have the DHD anymore.
Have a you tried using a different USB port on your computer, just in case that helps?
The Following User Says Thank You to Grant Barker For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Grant Barker Ad-Free
28th February 2017, 04:51 PM |#30  
Rommco05's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 314
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant Barker

I'm not sure. I can't test it because I don't have the DHD anymore.
Have a you tried using a different USB port on your computer, just in case that helps?

Yes yes yes, thats was problem, just change USB 3.0 to USB 2.0. First time must repeat recovery instalation aahk
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170228_154701.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	236.6 KB
ID:	4057489  
The Following User Says Thank You to Rommco05 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rommco05 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes