28th February 2017, 05:13 PM |#20991  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 43,696

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HamsterHam

Request: can the Google keep widget be transparent with no black BG like the clear calendar widget? Cheers.

No, that's something you can do for yourself though. Not changing it because one person after years of it being black.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Let's please STOP asking about updates, please follow forum rules and just wait.

We do this in our spare time, not full time so please just wait to see what's released and be happy with what is there. You want more then do it!

I'm Getting frustrated yes!

DJ
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free

1st March 2017, 04:58 AM |#20992  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

No, that's something you can do for yourself though. Not changing it because one person after years of it being black.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Let's please STOP asking about updates, please follow forum rules and just wait.

We do this in our spare time, not full time so please just wait to see what's released and be happy with what is there. You want more then do it!

DJ

Testify brova! Testify!
The Following User Says Thank You to mizon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mizon Ad-Free
1st March 2017, 01:43 PM |#20993  
Thanks Meter: 1,065

Donate to Me
More
New black Skype in testing. Fixed search function, Help, Feedback and Community partial FC (if anyone noticed the last 3 ones ).

Cheers.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170301-125903[1].png
Views:	362
Size:	234.9 KB
ID:	4058507  
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to starbucks2010 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift starbucks2010 Ad-Free
1st March 2017, 10:44 PM |#20994  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 207

More
Can anyone provide some assistance?

I'm having an issue getting the Google contacts and Google photos to theme. installing the theme ready arm64 aroma has no effect on these two apps for some reason. I'm running pure Nexus on a 6P with domination substratum theme. I have disabled the substation theme for those two apps.

Also will the issue with calendar details going back to white after reboot be fixed?
2nd March 2017, 01:20 AM |#20995  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by starbucks2010

new black skype in testing. Fixed search function, help, feedback and community partial fc (if anyone noticed the last 3 ones ).

Cheers.

good job brova man! Talk to me and hollah !
2nd March 2017, 02:10 AM |#20996  
Thanks Meter: 264

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsg411

I'm having an issue getting the Google contacts and Google photos to theme. installing the theme ready arm64 aroma has no effect on these two apps for some reason. I'm running pure Nexus on a 6P with domination substratum theme. I have disabled the substation theme for those two apps.

Also will the issue with calendar details going back to white after reboot be fixed?

Theme ready Gapps are not themed, you have to apply a theme. If applying the Domination substratum theme doesn't work, then the issue is with Domination. My N9 on Pure Nexus 7.1 is using the Contacts app from the Theme Ready arm64 AROMA and it is themed properly using Domination.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to borxnx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift borxnx Ad-Free
2nd March 2017, 06:19 AM |#20997  
Flag Can't say because I'm a cia agent. 👀
Thanks Meter: 2,423

More
Hey can you guys make ________ and ________ and _______ and turquoise with yellow font? I'm totally kidding just wanted to drop by and say thanks yall are all bad ass and put in ALOT of work and time and have for a long time. I would die without themed apps!! I'm serious. Tk you TBO!! 👌🤙🤘
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SM210 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SM210 Ad-Free
2nd March 2017, 04:10 PM |#20998  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 252

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

DJ

I just used the AROMA installer on OP3T 3.5.4 MM for installing play store, you tube, and Google app, everything went fine but no matter what, all the apps stay original.
2nd March 2017, 04:14 PM |#20999  
Thanks Meter: 1,065

Donate to Me
More
Have you uninstalled the updates of these apps from the app manager?

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA-Developers Legacy app
2nd March 2017, 04:32 PM |#21000  
Thanks Meter: 362

Donate to Me
More
It's coming... And I want to say: best clear whatsapp I've ever done.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1488472348306.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	4059731
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to ezellohar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ezellohar Ad-Free
2nd March 2017, 04:59 PM |#21001  
Recognized Themer
Flag Greenville, SC
Thanks Meter: 14,069

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsg411

This is the first I've heard of the calendar issue coming back after reboot (honestly only heard of two people with the details bug to begin with). All I ever heard was that clearing data/cache fixed it. I didn't do anything different from other updates, so not sure what the issue is. I don't have that issue on MM

Calendar updated twice this week, and unfortunately I do not have the time to do anything for a few days. My real job takes priority

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Train88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Train88 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)