Lost IMEI need help

Search This thread

consolevn

Apr 14, 2008
Bochum, Đức
Dear Friend,

anyone of you have G-PRO especially those with non-international version should backup your IMEI before trying to upload any new ROM. To back up, please download the tool below (I took it from M_Tool of someone I don't remember) and run it from a CMD Administrator windowl; you should also have your phone connected with debug mode, rooted phone and adb.exe shall be in PATH.

I bricked up my phone with losing the IMEI, i could restore partly now but could not connect to 3G network (only GSM). The reason was that my back up lacking of some files. So anyone have G-PRO F240L or a 988 please be so kind to give me a version of your backup. I need that to make my phone back to a smartphone.

Regards,
Quang

UPDATED tool

Attachments

• backup_IMEI.zip
    498 bytes · Views: 253
Last edited:

roshandes

Nov 7, 2012
mumbai
hi friend..how have you resolved the issue? can you help me.. i am also in same trouble.. my phone does not detect sim card and IMEI shows 0

krishna13

Sep 16, 2012
Dear Friend,

anyone of you have G-PRO especially those with non-international version should backup your IMEI before trying to upload any new ROM. To back up, please download the tool below (I took it from M_Tool of someone I don't remember) and run it from a CMD Administrator windowl; you should also have your phone connected with debug mode, rooted phone and adb.exe shall be in PATH.

I bricked up my phone with losing the IMEI, i could restore partly now but could not connect to 3G network (only GSM). The reason was that my back up lacking of some files. So anyone have G-PRO F240L or a 988 please be so kind to give me a version of your backup. I need that to make my phone back to a smartphone.

Regards,
Quang

UPDATED tool

What if i lost the phone signal and even my IMEI shows all 0's after installing an other rom or something.Then how to restorethe imei files that i backup?The telephony folder have 14 items (94 mb).so which one shuld i restore to geet the lost IMEI? pls reply me.

g0at1

Sep 24, 2013
Any one can help my lg gpro f240L imei unkown after reflash bcoz bootloop issue pls need help

Have you tried taking your phone to a service shop? I believe that would be your best shot. They might restore it in a matter of minutes...

You might have better luck choosing an independent store rather than a licensed one.

roshandes

Nov 7, 2012
mumbai
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dear Friend,

Regards,
    Quang

UPDATED tool