Thanks Meter: 1,247

By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th March 2017, 11:56 AM |#21041  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlegric2

Cannot flash new black Skype not matter what I do. maybe because I'm still on kit Kat? Anybody?

I have the same problem. I guess Kitkat can't handle subfolders in system/app. What I did was to get the blackskype version 5 apk from the website, used it to sign in, installed version 7 apk afterwards. Works fine, but it might break if auto sign in is turned off.

4th March 2017, 06:36 PM |#21042  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 43,696

Donate to Me
More
FYI site and app are under maintenance. Will be back shortly.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
4th March 2017, 11:43 PM |#21043  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Ok site and app are back...

\rant man The new playstore changed a lot but I only have one Damn bug left that's killing me. Google app and playstore updates should be done by tonight if I can find the bug I'm searching for. #GoOgleStrikesAgain /rant
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
4th March 2017, 11:48 PM |#21044  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Can someone update Black Facebook to latest playstore version please? Kindly asking
4th March 2017, 11:50 PM |#21045  
Flag Winston-Salem, NC
Thanks Meter: 1,070

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by memocatcher

Can someone update Black Facebook to latest playstore version please? Kindly asking

They don't do requests. There is someone that works on that in his spare time. It will be done when its done not before then.

Sent from my LG-ls990 using XDA Labs
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seanskiT! For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift seanskiT! Ad-Free
5th March 2017, 12:06 AM |#21046  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Ok sorry, understandable.
Another question, is there like any hope that snapchat can be inverted again in future?
5th March 2017, 01:05 AM |#21047  
Ann Arbor, MI
Thanks Meter: 289

More
Quote:

Ok sorry, understandable.
Another question, is there like any hope that snapchat can be inverted again in future?

A simple search of this thread will show that they said no on Feb 21.

Sent from my Pixel using XDA Labs
5th March 2017, 09:37 AM |#21048  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I hope you understand is a rule on xda not to ask for updates.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
5th March 2017, 03:51 PM |#21049  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EctoOne

I have the same problem. I guess Kitkat can't handle subfolders in system/app. What I did was to get the blackskype version 5 apk from the website, used it to sign in, installed version 7 apk afterwards. Works fine, but it might break if auto sign in is turned off.

Same on Android 6.01, flashed 7.36...zip, but it doesn't show up, and had to grab http://teamblackedout.com/BlackedOut...7.34.0.114.apk

Regards
5th March 2017, 07:53 PM |#21050  
Flag Liverpool
Thanks Meter: 1,601

Donate to Me
More
evening chaps,

Like a complete mentalist i lost my titanium back ups of whatsapp and then had to take their latest update which isn't for me tbh, tried to use your one from main apps but it doesn't install and removes the app from the app drawer even though it's still installed, any idea how to get it running, new or old is fine ?

Apologies if it's been answered, i'll be giving the list another run down to see if i've missed something, I am getting old.
6th March 2017, 01:17 AM |#21051  
Thanks Meter: 124

More
Hello, I was needing some advice from some experienced themers. I'm trying to fix the text in this dialog box and I was curious where these are typically located in an app. I've included a picture. I've done a search for the text color and can't find it. Thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170304-083217.png
Views:	370
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	4063524  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)