77 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,236

By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th March 2017, 03:10 AM |#21231  
Flag Sidney Center, N.Y.
Thanks Meter: 136

More
Hello. Could someone tell me if it's possible to get ota updates for the apps I have installed or do I have to just check for them myself? And also is it possible to stop update notifications from the playstore for these apps. I'm using the clear playstore and clear inbox. Thank you

15th March 2017, 03:43 AM |#21232  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 17,133

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhplap

Hello. Could someone tell me if it's possible to get ota updates for the apps I have installed or do I have to just check for them myself? And also is it possible to stop update notifications from the playstore for these apps. I'm using the clear playstore and clear inbox. Thank you

Install TBO updater app. Turn on notifications. Open play store, go to settings, turn off automatic updates for those apps. Play store is tricky, search the thread and you will find the play store update work around.

To all the amazing, smart, strong females that continue to change the world... Thank you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
15th March 2017, 05:51 PM |#21233  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 43,315

Donate to Me
More
Just to let everyone know, I'm going to be creating a Substratum theme port of Sprite. So I'll be a little busier then normal. Updates might stagger a bit but I'll try to keep up. If not you'll know why. Playstore will always be priority only because it self updates. I was considering adding the detach code but that's not something I wanna do without user choice. There's a thread for detaching apps here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3447494 works pretty well but adds files to your system. That's why I think it's better to do a second step. Hope things go smooth with this, but so far so good. Running DU and love it!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170314-171914.jpg
Views:	660
Size:	239.7 KB
ID:	4075877  
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
16th March 2017, 01:41 AM |#21234  
Flag NYC

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davan7

Theres a big problem with the Team Blackout App. When I try to start it up I get a message popup saying:

"Unfortunately TeamBlackout has stopped."

Is there a fix or update?

Works fine here. Never had any issue with the updater. It is something on your end but we will never be able to identify what it is because you provide nothing to help...

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1489624891788.jpg
Views:	326
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	4076313Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1489624901834.png
Views:	328
Size:	179.8 KB
ID:	4076314

To all the amazing, smart, strong females that continue to change the world... Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
16th March 2017, 01:43 AM |#21235  
Ann Arbor, MI
Thanks Meter: 264

More
Quote:

Theres a big problem with the Team Blackout App. When I try to start it up I get a message popup saying:

"Unfortunately TeamBlackout has stopped."

Is there a fix or update?

Does it have permissions to storage?

Sent from my Pixel using XDA Labs
16th March 2017, 04:12 AM |#21236  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 11,818

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Maybe if you had asked what info you need I wouldve provided it..

yes it has permissions to storage.

Our Updater also needs a stable internet connection. If I turn off my internet then the app force closes for me. If yours is indeed on and stable, could you please get me a logcat of the force close?

Quote:

Btw, Does anyone know where I can get the version before the latest black whatsapp?

www.teamblackedout.com

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA Labs
17th March 2017, 12:36 AM |#21237  
Flag NYC

More
Quote:

Maybe if you had asked what info you need I wouldve provided it..

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

yes it has permissions to storage.

Btw, Does anyone know where I can get the version before the latest black whatsapp?

Basic info from any user on a development site. Device, android build, ROM, any mods or themes applied, and of course any logs that pertain. It has been stated numerous times in this thread on what is necessary to fix common issues. I was just responding to it's not working, which doesn't help and may deter newer users from trying it out and not enjoying the clear and blacked out apps these fine devs provide us.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
17th March 2017, 07:42 PM |#21238  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Any way to make the search​ results page black too?

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using XDA Labs
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Screenshot_20170318-001125.png
Views:	294
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	4078403   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170318-001136.png
Views:	292
Size:	215.3 KB
ID:	4078404  
17th March 2017, 08:03 PM |#21239  
Flag NYC

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeshabhRanjan

Any way to make the search​ results page black too?

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using XDA Labs

Nope. It is pulled from webview. Been discussed many times...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
17th March 2017, 11:17 PM |#21240  
Flag Maryland
Thanks Meter: 42

More
I'm new to substratum and even newer to "theme ready". I had Google Voice installed (Jan 2017 update) and then flashed the 3/10/2017 TBO zip for Lollipop/Marshmallow/Nougat. This did theme GV to dark, and it looked great. So, today, I installed the latest update to GV, 3/17/17, and when I try to run it, it crashes. I tried deleting cache and data, and it still crashes. Is there a possibility that has anything to do with the fact that it's themed? If so, how should I proceed to get the latest update from the Play store? Am I going to have to just re-flash my ROM (OctOS N 3/10/17), GApps (can I update these while I'm at it?), and then the TBO zip?

Thanks.
18th March 2017, 01:31 AM |#21241  
Flag Fountain Hills, AZ.
Thanks Meter: 691

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportyRydr

I'm new to substratum and even newer to "theme ready". I had Google Voice installed (Jan 2017 update) and then flashed the 3/10/2017 TBO zip for Lollipop/Marshmallow/Nougat. This did theme GV to dark, and it looked great. So, today, I installed the latest update to GV, 3/17/17, and when I try to run it, it crashes. I tried deleting cache and data, and it still crashes. Is there a possibility that has anything to do with the fact that it's themed? If so, how should I proceed to get the latest update from the Play store? Am I going to have to just re-flash my ROM (OctOS N 3/10/17), GApps (can I update these while I'm at it?), and then the TBO zip?

Thanks.

Go to play store and uninstall updates. Then wait for TBO to update app. Should be good.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using XDA-Developers Legacy app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)