FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][3.0+] Root Cleaner | System Eraser

1,978 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,127
 
By AdamJuva, Inactive Recognized Developer on 6th November 2012, 10:59 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
18th February 2017, 11:47 PM |#211  
ImN00Bpa's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Behind Losers
Thanks Meter: 2
 
Donate to Me
More
Bought it, will let you know how its going.
phone (is in the fridgerater now )was chrashing every time hope cleaner will solve it.
19th February 2017, 03:23 PM |#212  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,127
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vzuwOw

Is there anything like this in market for unrooted phones.

This app also works on unrooted devices, but it will not clean your system.
Quote:
Originally Posted by voroxda

Very intolerant answer. "It makes any sense .." that is your point of view. Do you really believe people check every time each single file for deletion? Go ahead with dreaming. Other tools like sd maid realize this with a simple checkmark. Your argument not to complicate the program logic is questionable . How modular is your program code?
I'm totally disappointed from your answer.

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA Labs

Look, you don't understand what I mean. I always want to make my users happy and meet their requests. But I absolutely don't understand what is benefit of feature which you are requesting. I think it is absolutely unnecessary to put somewhere to "Cleaner" section another button, if you can do the exactly same thing by scanning and cleaning buttons.
19th February 2017, 03:24 PM |#213  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,127
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImN00Bpa

Bought it, will let you know how its going.
phone (is in the fridgerater now )was chrashing every time hope cleaner will solve it.

Thank you for your purchase! I will wait for your feedback.
The Following User Says Thank You to AdamJuva For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AdamJuva Ad-Free
19th February 2017, 06:36 PM |#214  
voroxda's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 76
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJuva

This app also works on unrooted devices, but it will not clean your system.


Look, you don't understand what I mean. I always want to make my users happy and meet their requests. But I absolutely don't understand what is benefit of feature which you are requesting. I think it is absolutely unnecessary to put somewhere to "Cleaner" section another button, if you can do the exactly same thing by scanning and cleaning buttons.

Indeed I do not understand your thoughts. If I consequently follow your idea, your whole tool is not necessary, because all functions I can implement thru a file explorer and a window emulation.
It is all a question of comfort. And who says, that an additional button is necessary? It is also possible to alter the behavior in the settings dialog (like the tool sd maid pro, obviously this dev has other thoughts as you).
Understand me right. For me personally it is absolutely unimportant, because I trigger your tool remote with tasker (input tap commands), but I became angry because of such intolerant statements as "makes no sense, absolutely unnecessary,..."
That's all, what I want to say to this fact. I had thought there was a was a great developer behind a great tool. May be I am wrong?

All the best for you.

Sent from my SM-G935F using XDA Labs
26th February 2017, 03:05 PM |#215  
PamelaGirl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 88
 
More
Hey Adam,
Just bought the pro version to show some developer luv!
[Q] Can you help me find the path to my external storage for cleaning.
I have tried:
/storage/sdcard1/
/storage/removable/sdcard1/
/sdcard1/
Sadly all the above have failed.
In terminal I did a mount and it pointed to: "/storage/sdcard1/" but this still is not working.
I'm on a Sony Xperia Z Ultra running 4.4.2

T.I.A.
The Following User Says Thank You to PamelaGirl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PamelaGirl Ad-Free
27th February 2017, 06:34 PM |#216  
novas78's Avatar
Recognized Translator
Flag I don't remember...
Thanks Meter: 1,237
 
Donate to Me
More
@AdamJuva, I purchased Root Cleaner two weeks ago and I have to say "GREAT WORK BRO"
The Following User Says Thank You to novas78 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift novas78 Ad-Free
7th March 2017, 02:20 PM |#217  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
informative question ?
Hello this app is very good . I bought it and use it . I have one question , why this application wants access to my location and my contacts .
The Following User Says Thank You to tomof For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tomof Ad-Free
9th March 2017, 02:43 PM |#218  
Thor™'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag भारत
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Hey Adam, I have CosmicOS Nougat 7.1.1 on my Honor 5x. I'm unable to set SD card path in root cleaner. I have tried many times but no luck 🤔


The Following User Says Thank You to Thor™ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thor™ Ad-Free
18th March 2017, 09:49 AM |#219  
ImN00Bpa's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Behind Losers
Thanks Meter: 2
 
Donate to Me
More
I've the same question about how to set path to external sd card?
18th March 2017, 03:01 PM |#220  
PamelaGirl's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 88
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImN00Bpa

I've the same question about how to set path to external sd card?

I had the same issue and never got a response so I posted the question on another forum and got a solution.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=2534917

Hopefully this will help someone
The Following User Says Thank You to PamelaGirl For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PamelaGirl Ad-Free
23rd March 2017, 10:16 AM |#221  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Is this application can remove a used garbage removal application?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, cleaner, juwe, root, root cleaner

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes