[SC7731/SC8830/SC9830] [LOLLIPOP+KITKAT]Rooting and installing roms. in spreadtrum

Is it useful?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

oidicle

Apr 10, 2015
Hey oidicle i have successfully flashed my phone it's came to life again :laugh:. I did two things wrongly one is drivers were not installed properly and for my device i had to press volume up button.

Sent from my Lenovo A6000/Plus using XDA Labs

:good::good::good:Thank goodness!
Yeah, I forgot to mention the volume up as an alternative, because some devices are different.

The advantage of spreadtrum devices is the SPD Flash Tool, you can always recover your phone from hard brick, as long as your phone's hardware is not damaged.
for example, one time I was in fastboot mode and wiped the phone (erased recovery, boot, system, etc) but before flashing the ROM for some reason I decided to reboot into recovery (I forgot I had erased recovery). The phone was stuck in boot logo because there was no system, no boot, no recovery. If it was other phone model, this would have been a problem. I used the SPD Flash Tool and recovered my phone.

Glad to know your problem is solved. If I helped, hit the thanks button:p:D

Reactions: @ki and Jitheshwar

Jitheshwar

Jul 22, 2016
Tirupati
:good::good::good:Thank goodness!
Yeah, I forgot to mention the volume up as an alternative, because some devices are different.

The advantage of spreadtrum devices is the SPD Flash Tool, you can always recover your phone from hard brick, as long as your phone's hardware is not damaged.
for example, one time I was in fastboot mode and wiped the phone (erased recovery, boot, system, etc) but before flashing the ROM for some reason I decided to reboot into recovery (I forgot I had erased recovery). The phone was stuck in boot logo because there was no system, no boot, no recovery. If it was other phone model, this would have been a problem. I used the SPD Flash Tool and recovered my phone.

Glad to know your problem is solved. If I helped, hit the thanks button:p:D
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5pDFSVlQcp0
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cEsZnOA960g
the above two videos helped me a lot.. anyways thanks to you to for trying to help me :good: :)

Jitheshwar

Jul 22, 2016
Tirupati
[QUOTE @ki;71571352]glad to hear that.....[/QUOTE]
Hey @ki did you found workaround for EMUIs boot loop issue?

Last edited:

MattPRZ

Nov 8, 2016
Cainta,Rizal
Will I change the META INF of EMUI B116?? I am new in porting By the way my phone is sc7731 Kitkat 4.4.2 sorry for bad english :)

Last edited:

Jitheshwar

Jul 22, 2016
Tirupati
Hi...I found MIUI 8 rom from here http://www.mtkromdevlopment.tk/2017/01/spreadtrumsc7731sc8830miui-8-rom-for.html?m=1 .I have ported it. But it's not booting. When reboot after flashing is completed​ boots normally (shows boot animation with boot sounds) after a while when phone is about to start(screen dims while booting is about to complete) screen just wants black after few seconds screen goes off and gets on immediately​ but with black blank screen. Need workaround for this.

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

TNX but how do I flash the EMUI B116 ?? And is B116 and B114 are the same?? and it will gonna work to my phone after i port it . Sorry I have a lot of Questions and for my bad engilsh :)
First don't tag that "sorry for my bad English". Having lots of questions means you gonna learn lot. For flashing EMUI 116 you have to Port it(follow the guide) . You'll have to flash it to know whether it's working on your device or not. There are more chances that this rom may work for you provided your phone is having spreadtrum sc7731/sc8830/sc9830 chipset.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

For flashing you need working custom recovery. I think 116 and 114 are not same.

Last edited:

@ki

Jul 18, 2016
Patna
Hi...I found MIUI 8 rom from here http://www.mtkromdevlopment.tk/2017/01/spreadtrumsc7731sc8830miui-8-rom-for.html?m=1 .I have ported it. But it's not booting. When reboot after flashing is completed​ boots normally (shows boot animation with boot sounds) after a while when phone is about to start(screen dims while booting is about to complete) screen just wants black after few seconds screen goes off and gets on immediately​ but with black blank screen. Need workaround

Strange......i have ported that rom....without any error.......a logcat would be helpful.........

And that rom is not Miui8 .......that just fake.....and so many bugs...........

Good news......Soon i will provide cm 11......maybe

Top Liked Posts