Originally Posted by goja

Are you talking about TeamBlackOutUpdate?R

Yep!

Tapatalked that shiznit.

27th March 2017, 07:03 PM |#21302  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Very cool slick look! Liking it
The Following User Says Thank You to bettingman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bettingman Ad-Free
28th March 2017, 08:09 AM |#21303  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 43,883

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goja

Hi there, it's not possible anymore to get specific apk, you must download whole installer?

EDIT: Well i just did, reboot and.. The apps are still stock/white..! Whats cuasing this??

Read FAQ and help & guide in updater.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
28th March 2017, 01:23 PM |#21304  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Can you guys please theme version 0.91 of Facebook messenger, it's the last version before the stupid Snapchat UI was added . Thanks!
28th March 2017, 01:48 PM |#21305  
Flag Winston-Salem, NC
Thanks Meter: 1,083

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by OathYvne

Can you guys please theme version 0.91 of Facebook messenger, it's the last version before the stupid Snapchat UI was added . Thanks!

No requests

Sent from my LG-ls990 using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seanskiT! For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift seanskiT! Ad-Free
28th March 2017, 04:52 PM |#21306  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
GoOgle is killing us, I updated Google app for it to update twice right after on the same day then again today. The release of O must be why. Developers are most likely adding O resources so they can utilize new features. We will update the apps but be aware they will update again very quickly. To give you an example of how frivolous these updates are. I waited a week to look and only 6 files changed in 9 updates. They must be forgetting they have a beta, this is stable Google app. So just fyi updates are coming but I'm not sure they will be the latest.

DJ
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
29th March 2017, 01:25 AM |#21307  
Flag Hell ( I've taken over and accepting reservations )
Thanks Meter: 7,556

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

GoOgle is killing us, I updated Google app for it to update twice right after on the same day then again today. The release of O must be why. Developers are most likely adding O resources so they can utilize new features. We will update the apps but be aware they will update again very quickly. To give you an example of how frivolous these updates are. I waited a week to look and only 6 files changed in 9 updates. They must be forgetting they have a beta, this is stable Google app. So just fyi updates are coming but I'm not sure they will be the latest.

DJ

No one should expect the latest. We get what you give. End of story.

Cowboy from Hell on a twisted trail.
Koffed From my Big Ass Outlaw Phone.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bubba For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Bubba Ad-Free
29th March 2017, 07:06 AM |#21308  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 12,353

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davan7

The dark google app is NOT completely dark. Few parts on top are black. But the rest is white. This does not look like the same in the pics featured in the Team Black Out app. Look at the screen shot. Hope the devs fix this to make EVERYTHING dark.

Lol dude that's WebView, we can't touch it. The rest of Google App is Black or Clear.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA Labs
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daveyannihilation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daveyannihilation Ad-Free
29th March 2017, 05:03 PM |#21309  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,275

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Before I went to N I themed it on M so I don't think that's it. I think they are adding the new O code already. Which might be no good for TBO. We might have already lost YouTube.

Don't cry DJ, I've had good luck with YT today, so I'm sure Train will soon as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to [] AL [] For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift [] AL [] Ad-Free
29th March 2017, 05:14 PM |#21310  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by davan7

The dark google app is NOT completely dark. Few parts on top are black. But the rest is white. This does not look like the same in the pics featured in the Team Black Out app. Look at the screen shot. Hope the devs fix this to make EVERYTHING dark.

Dude, demanding fixes really? Relax or do it yourself if it's that big a Damn deal. Like Dave said it's web view so chill!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
30th March 2017, 07:47 AM |#21311  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridez

I really dont think he was "demanding" fixes. He was merely stating an issue with the app. If anything youre the one with the attitude not him. At the end he said he hopes a dev fixes it. You need to calm down fast. Its not that serious and not what you think.

Did you post it? Then go away, no one asked your opinion.

Nothing wrong with the Damn app,
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)