30th March 2017, 07:47 AM |#21311  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 43,695

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridez

I really dont think he was "demanding" fixes. He was merely stating an issue with the app. If anything youre the one with the attitude not him. At the end he said he hopes a dev fixes it. You need to calm down fast. Its not that serious and not what you think.

Did you post it? Then go away, no one asked your opinion.

Nothing wrong with the Damn app,
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free

30th March 2017, 07:59 AM |#21312  
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Did you post it? Then go away, no one asked your opinion.

Nothing wrong with the Damn app,

Ahhhhhhh ya gotta love Junior members LOL

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to s8freak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift s8freak Ad-Free
30th March 2017, 08:01 AM |#21313  
Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 43,695

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s7freak

Ahhhhhhh ya gotta love Junior members LOL

Like he's my mom or something...people have some nerve on here lately.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free
30th March 2017, 08:09 AM |#21314  
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

Like he's my mom or something...people have some nerve on here lately.

Typical entitled mentality prevalent in XDA the last year or more.
"App buggy please fix it and hurry!"
"Rom laggy and don't boot fast enough and please put Stock status bar back!"
Ridiculous. No wonder Devs are fleeing.
You guys Rock Carry on been using TBO forever
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s8freak For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift s8freak Ad-Free
30th March 2017, 08:19 AM |#21315  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 12,149

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridez

I really dont think he was "demanding" fixes. He was merely stating an issue with the app. If anything youre the one with the attitude not him. At the end he said he hopes a dev fixes it. You need to calm down fast. Its not that serious and not what you think.

Hello there. I can see that you're new to XDA. How are you enjoying your stay so far? Hopefully immensely.

Not sure if you are aware of just who you are telling that they are 'the one with the attitude' and that they 'need to calm down fast' or not, but he is the creator of this very thread/team/movement of the thread which you are commenting in. Not only that, he has given so damn much to the Android community in regards to themes that it would boggle your mind if you tried to compile a list of everything.

If you re-read what the user who you are defending said, then you would see that it is riddled with entitlement and demands. There is no issue with the parts of the app which we have the ability to theme.

Quote:

The dark google app is NOT completely dark.

Yes it is.
Quote:

This does not look like the same in the pics featured in the Team Black Out app.

Yes it does.
Quote:

Hope the devs fix this to make EVERYTHING dark.

It already is.

And unless you've been on the other side of such demands (yes this is a demand), then I suggest you keep your comments to yourself. Just a friendly reminder, we do this for free. We share it with everyone here because we are kind and generous and we can't stand ugly white apps. DJ doesn't have to do anything for anyone else, but he chooses to. He works his arse off every day and night to theme apps that he doesn't even use, all for other people. So if someone comes in to this thread demanding (again, it was a demand ) then DJ has every right to tell that user off, considering that it's only been mentioned 573665756745567524752575525254673563765864374368 times not to make demands in here (or anywhere else on XDA for that matter)

Hopefully you enjoy your time on XDA from hereon in, and may none of your UIs be light.
The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to daveyannihilation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daveyannihilation Ad-Free
30th March 2017, 12:18 PM |#21316  
Flag Sidney Center, N.Y.
Thanks Meter: 143

More
Hello everyone. Was wondering if someone could tell me how to get update notifications for the apps I have installed. I have the TBO app on my phone and I checked settings, but I didn't see anything that pertained to that. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
30th March 2017, 12:21 PM |#21317  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 12,149

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhplap

Hello everyone. Was wondering if someone could tell me how to get update notifications for the apps I have installed. I have the TBO app on my phone and I checked settings, but I didn't see anything that pertained to that. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

When we do an update you should get a notification, but we haven't done one in a few weeks now. Do you have version 6.2.1 of the TBO Updater installed?
The Following User Says Thank You to daveyannihilation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift daveyannihilation Ad-Free
30th March 2017, 12:27 PM |#21318  
Flag Sidney Center, N.Y.
Thanks Meter: 143

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyannihilation

When we do an update you should get a notification, but we haven't done one in a few weeks now. Do you have version 6.2.1 of the TBO Updater installed?

Oh, Ok. Thank you for the quick response. That's good to know. Just wasn't sure. Also, I have 6.2.0 so it looks like I need to update that. Can I do that through the app or should I download the latest version? Thank you for your time and patience.

Edit: I have it updated already. That was quick. Thanks again.
The Following User Says Thank You to dhplap For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dhplap Ad-Free
30th March 2017, 05:00 PM |#21319  
Flag Bloomington, IL
Thanks Meter: 1,618

More
Dudes! Looks like someone hijacked your team pics in the updater settings page...
30th March 2017, 10:09 PM |#21320  
Thanks Meter: 124

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyGR

Dudes! Looks like someone hijacked your team pics in the updater settings page...

I got that too. I thought something got on my phone.
31st March 2017, 12:31 AM |#21321  
Recognized Themer
Flag Greenville, SC
Thanks Meter: 14,069

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [] AL []

Don't cry DJ, I've had good luck with YT today, so I'm sure Train will soon as well.

Oops, i keep forgetting about that. Been busy at work & busy porting my theme...i will get it done soon lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Train88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Train88 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)