165 posts
Thanks Meter: 376

Post Reply Email Thread
25th March 2017, 03:33 PM |#1051  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwobanas

[ility. This software uses unmodified code of FFmpeg 1.2 licensed under the LGPL.[/SIZE]

THANK U FOR GOOD AND FREE APP

26th March 2017, 01:05 PM |#1052  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Finally i got it working on my asus zenfone 2laser.
Internal sound working.
27th March 2017, 03:55 PM |#1053  

More
Is there any alternatives anybody could recommend for Android 7? I love this program and used it before I upgraded from Android 6 a couple of days ago - after that I couldn't find a single app with working internal sound recording...

I record Skype calls for work, so anything that records video and internal audio (I am usually without a computer nearby).
27th March 2017, 04:08 PM |#1054  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterxdz

Is there any alternatives anybody could recommend for Android 7?

Think option for 7 might be Recme where there is an audio plugin. I got that solution working on my HTC M9 6.0. Try that and give feedback.

I still try to run SCR Recorder on Oneplus 3 running 6.0 but no sound on the other phone when using WhatsApp or WeChat. Any idea for me to test? AudioFX I disabled.
27th March 2017, 04:34 PM |#1055  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paapaapaa

Think option for 7 might be Recme where there is an audio plugin. I got that solution working on my HTC M9 6.0. Try that and give feedback.

I still try to run SCR Recorder on Oneplus 3 running 6.0 but no sound on the other phone when using WhatsApp or WeChat. Any idea for me to test? AudioFX I disabled.

I ran SCR on RessurectionMod on Samsung S4 without any problems whatsoever for a long time.

I have tried Recme, but for some reason it doesn't record Skype audio. Works for video though, but I need audio as well.
31st March 2017, 06:16 AM |#1056  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
SCR 5+ Pro v0.1.3 (no root, NO INTERNAL AUDIO, requires Lollipop)

By requires Lollipop.. at this point in time does that mean minimum ?

The non root version should work on Marshmallow as well for instance ?
1st April 2017, 04:46 PM |#1057  
Flag Hudson, NY
Thanks Meter: 107

Donate to Me
More
Just tested "SCR Screen Recorder Pro v1.0.5" on LineageOS 13.0 (Marshmallow), and it captured internal audio. I'm not sure why this feature is so elusive, but I appreciate this app being able to do so. Now that I know it is technically possible, does anyone know of a streaming app that can do it?

Side Rant:
I loved the concept of "Live in Five" by Avermedia, but it did not capture internal audio. In fact, as we know, nothing does except this app. But I am looking for something that can stream to RTMP (Twitch) and can capture audio. While this app is great for the YouTubers, us live steamers are still a bit boned

The app recommends "Gusher", a streaming app that wants $0.99/m, but did not see any option to capture internal audio, which is the original point of this app. So I am not sure why it is "Recommended", over the many other better solutions out there that have the same limitation. To be honest, I was unable to test "Gusher". I logged into my test Twitch account, got to the "Title /Game" screen, but every time I tried to enter a title or game, the update button was unresponsive, and "Start Broadcasting" remained grayed out. .......... But anyway this thread isn't about Gusher, though the developer did recommend it.

Update:
It adds some latency to the game audio. This won't work with rhythm games.

Warning:
After a few tests, I decided to uninstall the app. Uninstalling it through normal Android means locks up your device with a black screen, and I had to force restart.

Summary:
The app itself (SCR Screen Recorder) does what it advertises on my LineageOS 13.0 device. It induces some audio buffer. It seems to get upset when you uninstall it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zefie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zefie Ad-Free
1st April 2017, 05:12 PM |#1058  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zefie

The app itself (SCR Screen Recorder) does what it advertises on my LineageOS 13.0 device. It induces some audio buffer. It seems to get upset when you uninstall it.

Hi Zefie or other who can help me. I'm able to run SCR Pro on HTC M9.

Have been trying running LineageOS 13 on OP3 and Lenovo ZUK Z2 but internal audio does not work when running WeChat. Which Gapps version did you use? What did you disable? I used last time recent Mini Gapps and disabled AudioFX. I flashed Chainfire SuperSU. Please give me some clue how to solve my problem.
2nd April 2017, 12:11 AM |#1059  
Flag Hudson, NY
Thanks Meter: 107

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paapaapaa

Hi Zefie or other who can help me. I'm able to run SCR Pro on HTC M9.

Have been trying running LineageOS 13 on OP3 and Lenovo ZUK Z2 but internal audio does not work when running WeChat. Which Gapps version did you use? What did you disable? I used last time recent Mini Gapps and disabled AudioFX. I flashed Chainfire SuperSU. Please give me some clue how to solve my problem.

It may depend on the device and how the ROM was made. I think the key is how the audio is routed internally. Sound is a complicated beast on these embedded devices.

As for my setup, its a Galaxy Tab E (SM-T560NU), its a custom built LineageOS (original work by vince2678, but modified and compiled by myself) with a custom kernel (same). GApps are just the latest OpenGApps.org Super Package, but with a custom config. I've attached my gapps-config.txt (if you use it, put the txt in the same folder as the zip you flash). As for root, I built it into my LineageOS, so I'm not using SuperSU, using Lineage's SU. AudioFX was not disabled. I will say though the captured audio was quiet (about 1/3 the volume that was actually output). As for "What did you disable", nothing really. I just installed it and tried it.

I also did not try WeChat, I tried a game called "jubeat plus". But I would assume that if it can capture from one app, it could capture from all. I could be wrong.

Hope this helps, but probably not.
Attached Files
File Type: txt gapps-config.txt - [Click for QR Code] (632 Bytes, 24 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to zefie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift zefie Ad-Free
6th April 2017, 06:16 PM |#1060  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I am getting this r248 error when i try recording. I have attached a screenshot of it since i cannot send email to support at all. I am on slimrom6 in galaxy tab 2 which surely had no issue with original stockrom.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170406-120759.png
Views:	174
Size:	239.0 KB
ID:	4103197  
8th April 2017, 06:47 PM |#1061  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Please make it support to 7.1.x version... Please!! My lots of work is being pending.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)