need odin pit file.

Search This thread

ntellegence

Nov 30, 2006
Does anyone have the pit file for this phone? Need to repartition. Found it for the n7000 but not the i717. Thanks in advance.

gregsarg

Apr 8, 2011
B.F.E.
If you go to samfirware.com you will see which Pit's go with each firmware, 512 is the most common, dont risk it...check!

I'm pretty sure they are available there as well...

and do not !!!...change the file names inside the tarballs....= instant brick...IMHO

And I did a little searching for you...see if this helps as well....g

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=999097

Last edited:

eglesiaw

Feb 17, 2009
Carlisle, PA
Does anyone have the pit file for this phone? Need to repartition. Found it for the n7000 but not the i717. Thanks in advance.

Did you ever get this? I'm currently unable to mount my internal SD or move apps to it even though its practically empty. I think I need to re-partition and from what I've read the past few hours you need a PIT file to do it.

SamDe22

Jan 27, 2012
Need PIT file i717 AT&T

Please help guys!
Don't search in all internet resources, pit file 16Gb to Odin for my Samsung Galaxy Note 16Gb AT&T.Everybody search this file?Please give me to my e-mail (samdenis22@gmail.com,samde@mail.ru)
Big thank you!!!
Sorry on my Engllish!)

gregsarg

Apr 8, 2011
B.F.E.
Please tell us the problems you are having.
You should be able to Odin push a stock firmware image to the device using Odin3, version 1.85.
This will correct your partition issue....g

SamDe22

Jan 27, 2012
Problem

Please tell us the problems you are having.
You should be able to Odin push a stock firmware image to the device using Odin3, version 1.85.
This will correct your partition issue....g
My memory devicee is a small, not 16GB and 3GB for using.
Thanks, I solved the problem by using the official program update KIES and pit file is not needed.
My mobile is worked!10,63Gb for using)))
Began to work better.
but do not give up on the presence of a pit file if anyone has it.(samde@mail.ru)

Teufel Hunden

Mar 7, 2012
Ventura Co., CA
i just DLed the lastest firmware from samfirmware and went through the Odin process BUT my phone is stuck at the white screen with the ATT world logo amd wont go anywhere.

any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you

dzee206

Oct 5, 2011
Seattle
i just DLed the lastest firmware from samfirmware and went through the Odin process BUT my phone is stuck at the white screen with the ATT world logo amd wont go anywhere.

boot into stock recovery and do a factory reset, forgot what its called exactly but you get what i mean. its takes a while to boot and may even go through the boot cycle twice so give it some time.

Reactions: Teufel Hunden

Teufel Hunden

Mar 7, 2012
Ventura Co., CA
boot into stock recovery and do a factory reset, forgot what its called exactly but you get what i mean. its takes a while to boot and may even go through the boot cycle twice so give it some time.

I'll give it a try

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

It worked ! thanks man?

Reactions: dzee206

kendokar

Dec 22, 2010
Sorry guys for bump old thread, but did anyone already has the .pit file for this phone?
thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As stated ....Odin and Kies will manage the partitions for you.
    I'm glad you are up and going again ...g

I'll give it a try

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

It worked ! thanks man?
    Here we go! Zipped original .pit file is in attachment. Pulled it out of my phone.