[ROM][2017/11] S.Team M8 | S5.2-X10.8 / SL-2.0.1 | Sense9.6 | Dolby/HK/JBL

Search This thread

ckpv5

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 11, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
No one answer me! Waiting .................................. :confused::confused::confused:

Your question has nothing related to the ROM and someone already answered in your own thread - https://xdaforums.com/htc-one-m8/help/quick-charge-t3582677

There is no such thing "fast charging" wording on M8 when using a QC only charging will draw more current and faster to charge.

You can use many apps to measure the current flow such as Charge Dr.

1.0A charger you'll get less than 1000mA
1.5A charger you'll get less than 1500mA
QC2.0 charger you'll get faster charging speed with 1800-2100 mA current
and usually for my QC2.0, it charges from 0-60% in less than 1/2 hour and once reach 80%, current is reduced to <1000mA

Last edited:

GarfeelD

Mar 16, 2015
Guys, maybe its stupid question, how i can change shortcuts in quick settings in S.Team-SL-2.0.1? I looked all menu and didnt find this option.

Also i don't have button for this option, like in a stock firmware.
screens in attachment

photo5418377831664166887.jpg

chrome_2017_04_06_17_09_20.png

zion7

Apr 22, 2011
I cant hear incoming calls

Hey guys awesome rom. Everything looks and feels great..... only problem is i have no sound on incoming calls. I can send & recieve text & make outgoing calls but when someone calls me it rings when it feels like it. When i answer they cant hear me and vise versa. Im using twrp 3.1.0. running sl-2.0.1 . I have tried everything. I cant even switch roms. When i try to flash a new rom twrp says it was a success, But when I reboot to system the old Rom sl-2.0.1. Still boots up. Its like the rom is stuck in the device and i cant get it out no matter how much I wipe! i really like this rom just want it to work . please help!

bluehunter9

Feb 8, 2012
Auckland
Guys, maybe its stupid question, how i can change shortcuts in quick settings in S.Team-SL-2.0.1? I looked all menu and didnt find this option.

Also i don't have button for this option, like in a stock firmware.
screens in attachment

photo5418377831664166887.jpg

chrome_2017_04_06_17_09_20.png

You have to go through system UI tuner, which you can unlock by long pressing the settings icon in quick settings

GarfeelD

Mar 16, 2015
You have to go through system UI tuner, which you can unlock by long pressing the settings icon in quick settings

long press on settings icon didnt do anything. But i found where i can turn on HTC Sense8 UI and solved a problem. Thank you

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

And i have another problem. Front camera didnt work at all. I have no button of front camera in any camera app. Telegram messenger built in camera has button, but when i press it - it gives me a picture from back camera mirrored and upside down. Who knows how i can fix my front camera?
I found same problem, but didnt found any solution

alifnoorchy

Account currently disabled
Dec 13, 2015
Guys I had to unroot and uninstall Xposed and magisk to make Snapchat work. anyway I can reroot and install Xposed?

BryanNikson

Aug 25, 2014
Why doesn't video recording work with this ROM? ;-;

It works for like a day and then it won't. I've done over 3-4 factory resets and have clean installed the ROM twice. It's sad because I really loved this ROM

TahirZX

Jun 16, 2015
Guys I had to unroot and uninstall Xposed and magisk to make Snapchat work. anyway I can reroot and install Xposed?
If u need xposed Y not login to snapchat and then download and install xposed? Snapchat doesn't check for root. Only checks for xposed. So remove xposed login to snapchat and reinstall xposed.

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

If u need xposed Y not login to snapchat and then download and install xposed? Snapchat doesn't check for root. Only checks for xposed. So remove xposed login to snapchat and reinstall xposed.
And if u need to re root. The links for SU are in op

alifnoorchy

Account currently disabled
Dec 13, 2015
But I don't have root anymore. I just have the Hydra ROM with TWRP. Xposed wouldn't work without root right?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Reserved

PS: S.Team does not only has the ability to port a ROM, we also have our own exclusive features. For example: support for both single and dual sim models in one ROM; support multiple sound effects (H/K, JBL and the latest HTC Boomsound with Dolby. All the audio effects are directly extracted from hardware drivers, completely authentic and support dual sim models.

Some developers think S.Team's S-ON audio effects are fake, I won't do more explanation here. In my opinion, Evolution of human beings is restricted by conventional concepts. That's the reason why some monkeys have evolved to human, and others are still monkeys.
    Announcement
    1. The upcoming update hopefully will be available tomorrow
    2. The next update (not the upcoming one) should come with the Sense 8. I'll buy the HTC 10, and sun_dream will do his magic :)
    3. Several people joined together and grouped as "S.Team", and I shall be one of the main maintainers on XDA. We hope to give all of you a better experience :)
    Update!! S.Team-S4.1-30.0 & JW-7.0.0

World's exclusive HTC 10 BoomSound
    No need to say more, just enjoy :)
    EGL Patch included in both version, no need to flash again.

orvJEej.png
    S.Team-S4.1-30.0 / S.Team-JW-7.0.0
    • Added support for 'Swipe down to turn on voice dialing' in Motion Launch
    • HTC 10 Settings app with matching icons
    • Added HTC 10 Dolby BoomSound (Exclusive only in S.ROM)
    T1Prs60.png

S.Team-JW-7.0.0 : AFH Link
    S.Team-S4.1-30.0 : AFH Link

Ynk6f81.png

S.Team Lead Developer: sun_dream

JW Version/XDA Support/Thread Maintainer: topjohnwu

Guys, it's done :)
    Only thing left is final touches and uploading.