FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][UPD:3/06] ODM: Open Device Manager - Free, Open, Encrypted Android Dev Manager

460 posts
Thanks Meter: 161

By Fmstrat, Senior Member on 7th January 2014, 10:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Fmstrat: [APP][2.2+] ODM: Open Device Manager - Free, Open, Encrypted, an Android Device Manager Alternative
15th March 2016, 07:08 AM |#281  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
open devic emanager mysql buffer size error
i have this error .how to fix it and i am using xampp for that on windows os

Undefined class constant 'MYSQL_ATTR_MAX_BUFFER_SIZE' in C:/xampp/htdocs/odm/include/db.php on line 7

please help me i am using windows

6th October 2016, 04:18 PM |#282  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bart1708

i still have an issue uploading a front or rear photo.
no imagefile (png or jpg) is uploaded to server.
to which directory are the files stored to? are there writing permissions missing?

Been a long time, but in case anyone is interested, this happens if you don't use the root user of mysql. Or you remove all
Code:
		$stmt = $con->prepare("SET GLOBAL max_allowed_packet = 524288000"); // 500MB
		$stmt->execute();
lines from odm/include/db.php.
10th January 2017, 02:18 PM |#283  
Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 7

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper454

If someone can confirm no issues ,on a recent install, it would be much appreciated. I do not want to spin my wheels further for nothing.

With the files provided on GitHub I was able to setup odm on my bananaPi (apache2 php5) and Nokia X2 running Nokdroid. I had to update my php5-mysql package, after that everything works like a charm instead of showing me a blank page..
4th April 2017, 11:43 AM |#284  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
I wonder if this project is still active or at least compatible with 7.1.1? If not, are there any alternatives - didn't find myself.

Also I would like to question the choice of Google maps. OSM would have been a better choice as the the reason for such project is NOT to announce data to Google... at least I thought.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)