77 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,250

By TeamBlackOut, Member on 18th May 2013, 03:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th April 2017, 01:31 PM |#21331  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
How to flash these?
Stand alone or I can flash over opengapps?
N if anyone give direct link for 7.1.1 ARM please

4th April 2017, 02:43 PM |#21332  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 17,610

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gritik95

How to flash these?
Stand alone or I can flash over opengapps?
N if anyone give direct link for 7.1.1 ARM please

Download from updater app and flash. Description of arm version and android build is given in the updater. Not sure what you are flashing but if you are talking about theme ready apps, all info is right in the updater. The Team has kindly asked that no mirrors or other links be shared or posted. The easiest way for them to assure users are getting correct versions and unmodified TBO work is thru their updater app, plus they get a better feel for what apps are popular and what most users are using by download counts so they can concentrate their limited time on those first and working to the others.

=============================================
The stupid leading the dumb.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
4th April 2017, 08:25 PM |#21333  
Recognized Themer
Flag Greenville, SC
Thanks Meter: 14,107

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [] AL []

No problem man I didn't post that to put pressure on you at all.

It is not up to TBO's quality standards, but for once that I've themed YT before TBO, I had to brag about it a little...

And btw, same as with an older version: the main bugger for me at this point is the "View all replies" text color/bg.

It's real nice not to keep updated for a long time; when I finally catch up, I'm amazed with the e changes... Love the new double-tap to seek and slide up for video suggestions in full screen mode (partially visible on pic2)

Anyhow, let me know if you want to save yourself the trouble of manually deleting some 1,300 lines of code from the public.xml and I'll shoot you mine.

Cheers.

I'm backkkk😎

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Train88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Train88 Ad-Free
4th April 2017, 10:01 PM |#21334  
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyannihilation

When we do an update you should get a notification, but we haven't done one in a few weeks now. Do you have version 6.2.1 of the TBO Updater installed?

I had to reinstall the app recently, and now not getting notifications. I am using 6.2.1. I used to get notifications every time. Now I don't, like when textra update was posted the other night. Is there some setting that I need to check?
4th April 2017, 10:24 PM |#21335  
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Error.
Sorry.

Enviado desde mi ZP951 mediante Tapatalk
4th April 2017, 10:33 PM |#21336  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 12,352

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermojorizin

I had to reinstall the app recently, and now not getting notifications. I am using 6.2.1. I used to get notifications every time. Now I don't, like when textra update was posted the other night. Is there some setting that I need to check?

There is no setting that you need to turn on to get notifications. Our Updater works on Google's Firebase system, so if you disable something Google based then you may not get them. Did you restore anything after doing a clean flash or something? I never restore anything, I always download the Updater and install it properly and I always get the notifications.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using XDA Labs
5th April 2017, 04:11 AM |#21337  
Recognized Themer
Flag Greenville, SC

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistermojorizin

It's something that Google screwed up in play services... I didn't get any messages on android 7.1.1, but on the device I run 6.0.1 I still get notifications

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Train88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Train88 Ad-Free
5th April 2017, 05:14 AM |#21338  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 4,272

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Train88

I'm backkkk😎

Good stuff!

And btw, I found the chat "View all replies" text color: it was the "colorPrimaryAlternate" in the "Base.Theme.Youtube.Light" style.

And oh! is it a YT Rred thing or am I mistaken thinking that the bar with the Home, Trending, Subscription,... icons should be on top? I'm asking becsuse I once saw that happening and it was a wrong parent style. It made me wonder and I just had a quick look again, but can't seem to pinpoint which one it was. Anyhow, I'm sure you'll figure it out fast enough...

Cheers
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1491365541067.jpg
Views:	476
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	4101381  
5th April 2017, 05:19 AM |#21339  
Recognized Themer
Flag Greenville, SC

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by [] AL []

Good stuff!

And btw, I found the chat "View all replies" text color: it was the "colorPrimaryAlternate" in the "Base.Theme.Youtube.Light" style.

And oh! is it a YT Rred thing or am I mistaken thinking that the bar with the Home, Trending, Subscription,... icons should be on top? I'm asking becsuse I once saw that happening and it was a wrong parent style. It made me wonder and I just had a quick look again, but can't seem to pinpoint which one it was. Anyhow, I'm sure you'll figure it out fast enough...

Cheers

Nope, apparently it's a server side push for this new style. Nobody on the team has it except for me so far, but I know the bar with the different "tabs" is that "app pivot bar" layout. The icons are tinted by unused colors....youTube_red is the selected color, and secondary_dark is the unselected color

The Following User Says Thank You to Train88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Train88 Ad-Free
7th April 2017, 06:50 AM |#21340  
Flag NYC
Thanks Meter: 17,610

More
Playing with an android O wall...
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1491544156858.jpg
Views:	396
Size:	171.0 KB
ID:	4103828
For colors and other variants check here https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...php?p=71760262

=============================================
The stupid leading the dumb.
The Following User Says Thank You to Thebear j koss For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Thebear j koss Ad-Free
7th April 2017, 09:27 AM |#21341  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Awsome!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)