Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][4.0+][ROOT] SCR Screen Recorder

165 posts
Thanks Meter: 366

Post Reply Email Thread
8th April 2017, 05:47 PM |#1061  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Please make it support to 7.1.x version... Please!! My lots of work is being pending.

8th April 2017, 07:24 PM |#1062  
Thanks Meter: 66

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manmtm

Please make it support to 7.1.x version... Please!! My lots of work is being pending.

There will never be an update for this app.
Better look for an alternative.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using XDA-Developers Legacy app
8th April 2017, 09:28 PM |#1063  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iller Chiller

Can you suggest some alternatives?
The Following User Says Thank You to misterxdz For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift misterxdz Ad-Free
9th April 2017, 10:10 PM |#1064  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iller Chiller

Yeah yeah, I did some sort of research and got that Android 7.x shuts the door ultimately for the "Internal Audio Recording" for there so called security purpose.
So what alternatives you are talking about? (Leave mobizen headphones)
And am actually downgrading to 6.x Marshmallow as I only want to record internal audio/gameplays.. Kind of things. Still what's your suggestions.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by vientito

I am getting this r248 error when i try recording. I have attached a screenshot of it since i cannot send email to support at all. I am on slimrom6 in galaxy tab 2 which surely had no issue with original stockrom.

So as solutions mentioned in that popup. Did you tried all that?? Even if so, please also check all permissions are granted and also Draw over other apps.
Last thing is try playing with the settings.

I dunno whether Official support will come or not.
10th April 2017, 03:28 AM |#1065  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:

Yeah yeah, I did some sort of research and got that Android 7.x shuts the door ultimately for the "Internal Audio Recording" for there so called security purpose.
And am actually downgrading to 6.x Marshmallow as I only want to record internal audio/gameplays.. Kind of things. Still what's your suggestions.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 PM ----------

So as solutions mentioned in that popup. Did you tried all that?? Even if so, please also check all permissions are granted and also Draw over other apps.
Last thing is try playing with the settings.

I dunno whether Official support will come or not.

I surely tried changing the resolution of screen to see if it changes anything. Nada. Also all permissions have been given. Scr pro is the best out there because it is lightweight as compared to recme,which seems to activate many alarms over a specific time interval. It is a shame that it is not working for me now
10th April 2017, 11:27 AM |#1066  
Flag Torre del Greco
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:

And am actually downgrading to 6.x Marshmallow as I only want to record internal audio/gameplays.. Kind of things. Still what's your suggestions.[COLOR="Silver"]

well, that's untrue. I can record internal audio on nougat, with recme. it's not so user friendly, but it works.

read more here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...postcount=1026
10th April 2017, 09:02 PM |#1067  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by maicasajusta

well, that's untrue. I can record internal audio on nougat, with recme. it's not so user friendly, but it works.

read more here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...postcount=1026

I am currently downloading the app and plugin etc.
And yes scr also have some kind of internal audio bug with some devices (as mine have sadly). So the only solution I found for internal audio recording (who are not able to do so) is that plug your earphone jack in and then do it, it will definitely work.
11th April 2017, 05:56 PM |#1068  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:

I am currently downloading the app and plugin etc.
And yes scr also have some kind of internal audio bug with some devices (as mine have sadly). So the only solution I found for internal audio recording (who are not able to do so) is that plug your earphone jack in and then do it, it will definitely work.

It doesn't work for me unfortunately.
11th April 2017, 06:42 PM |#1069  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
WeChat & WhatsApp
My general problem is that the person I speak with doesn't hear me speaking. Seems same challenges SCR and Recme.

Have tried Note 3 & 5 and think on those might be Knox problem. OnePlus 3 and Lenovo ZUK Z2 I have tried several ROMs without success. LG V20 I happened to get a model where boot loader can not be unlocked (900DS or something). Have to admit that my knowledge level is quite low.

I have had success with HTC and Viper ROM. Think ok on M8 but sure works on M9 & 10. I installed the Viper ROM and SCR worked on first attempt. Will try Z2 and OP3 further as HTC doesn't have dual Sim.
11th April 2017, 08:01 PM |#1070  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterxdz

It doesn't work for me unfortunately.

Fortunately RECme do record internal audio but unfortunately i faced delays between the video and the audio and that maded it of no use. Still it's a great app that can be used apart from SCR
14th April 2017, 06:16 PM |#1071  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zefie

It may depend on the device and how the ROM was made. I think the key is how the audio is routed internally. Sound is a complicated beast on these embedded devices. ... ..... ........Hope this helps, but probably not.

Hi, I tried again to run SCR on OP3 and ZUK Z2. I used the advised text string recent LOS 13 and today GAPPS. LOS same build both. OP3 LOS SU but on Z2 I had to install (Chainfire). SCR changed to Permissive. In both cases there is no sound on HTC 10 when I use WeChat video call. Sound on the phone I'm running SCR is ok. Did not disable anything however on second attempt OP3 I uninstalled AudioFX and the other Screen Recorder. I also tried ResurrectionRemix without success.

Is it possible from log file to see what is wrong? Other ideas?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)