Team Black Out Presents...The Dark Side of the Source...Black and Clear Apps

Search This thread

danyldft

Oct 5, 2013
Thanks for update WhatsApp and Play Store clear team [emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji122]

Enviado desde mi ZP951 mediante Tapatalk

admuerte

May 2, 2009
Hi

When Black Pixel launcher flashed, black Google Play and Google app, Google + flashed, but not black themed

Last edited:

954wrecker

Jul 9, 2012
OnePlus 8
OnePlus 9
Then you have flashed wrong zips

Need more info, not working doesn't help us help you.
Last night my first message to the guy involved user error as the cause not TBO apps or zips or aroma or the OnePlus 3T. Then I felt bad and removed that part, but its almost always user error especially with the great stuff you guys make us. ***oops maybe I just thought it and never even typed a message to the guy*** another case of user error!

Last edited:

admuerte

May 2, 2009
Then you have flashed wrong zips

Need more info, not working doesn't help us help you.

Ok I'll try to write everything I have done.:
My device OPO with LAOS14.1 latest build.
TWRP 3.1.0-K1
I've completly uninstalled Pixel launcher, Playstore, G+, YouTube, GDrive, Google app
I have flashed Black Pixel launcher, it went black.
Then I've flashed Playstore, G+, YouTube, Google app via Aroma, then flashed GDrive regulary. (All black versions)
After reboot only YouTube was themed and GDrive.
Then uninstalled not themed apps and tried Playstore to flash without Aroma, after reboot it was not themed.
If the Pixel launcher is uninstalled all above apps flash with black theme succesfully

Hope now it more informational

Ok I'll try to write everything I have done.:
My device OPO with LAOS14.1 latest build.
TWRP 3.1.0-K1
I've completly uninstalled Pixel launcher, Playstore, G+, YouTube, GDrive, Google app
I have flashed Black Pixel launcher, it went black.
Then I've flashed Playstore, G+, YouTube, Google app via Aroma, then flashed GDrive regulary. (All black versions)
After reboot only YouTube was themed and GDrive.
Then uninstalled not themed apps and tried Playstore to flash without Aroma, after reboot it was not themed.
If the Pixel launcher is uninstalled all above apps flash with black theme succesfully

Hope now it more informational

Aroma are not themed apps, they are theme ready so themes can completely theme them. Use single zips only if you want them themed right away. Playstore you cannot uninstall completely but if you flash the zip then uninstall updates in your phone settings to playstore it will be themed. If you see non themed apps after flashing that means you have two installed, one on data and one in system...data from playstore, system from zips. Also be aware of the dates, G+ and gmail no longer work...only themes can so that's why they are only theme ready.

Best thing to do right now is restore your backup. "Hope you made one" then start over uninstalling updates then flash single zips not aroma.

Look at Help and guide in updater for more info on flashing zips and apk installs.

Hope that helps!

DJ

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170409-101922.jpg
    Screenshot_20170409-101922.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 650

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ForumTBOmain.jpg

Click the quote above to access the site

BEFORE YOU START READ THIS:

Also located in the updater Help and Guide section!
    Make a full system backup - Use these at your own risk!!!!!

Signed Install:
    Before you do anything uninstall all stock versions that you normally get from the playstore!
    You cannot install our apps with the stock app installed anywhere!

-Click on the DOWN arrow in the top right hand corner
    -You will see the download in progress
    -Then a prompt to install the apk after the download completes
    -Enjoy the Themed apps

Make a full system backup - Use these at your own risk!!!!!
    Flash in Recovery:
    You must uninstall updates from the playstore before flashing the zip...

-click on the down arrow in the top right hand corner
    -you will see the download in progress
    -then a prompt to reboot in to recovery to flash zip once download completes
    You will still need to go to the "downloads" folder to flash manually!

Click the TBO icon to get the updater app

OR

CLICK HERE

Team Black Out is a team of both veteran app "Inverters" and new-comers that want to learn. With over A lot of popular Blacked Out and Transparent Android apps in our list, we are sure to not only amaze you but to guarantee once you use our Themed Apps you'll Black Out for a while.. The Team isn't doing ROMS though. We are simply combining the great minds of some of the Best in the Business when it comes to making apps Blacked Out or Transparent. We have only a few team members now because some are planning on being lightly active, so if you're already into doing Blacked Out apps, hit us up if you wanna join. We don't want to train people from the ground up but you don't have to be the best either. We will are hosting guides on this site to help walk people through the process of Inverted Apps...

T-BOTS.png

T-BOTs are the Team Black Out Testers. When we update an app or start a new one from scratch, we can put anywhere from 20 minutes to 10 hours into 1 app for all of you and then testing that app can take 10-60 minutes and we don't use every app we Black Out so we're bound to miss some hidden things. Well, this is where our Loyal T-BOTs come into play. Once we update an app they get busy looking for issues for us. This gives us more time to be able to update more apps, start new apps or just have some non-android fun. So make sure you thank the T-BOTs when you get blown away from how amazing these apps are!

Obviously this style is the most popular. We don't theme our apps with images but rather Invert the Colors so you'll have Dark backgrounds and Light texts. This is very popular and has become something that many avid Android users have come to thoroughly enjoy so we will do our best to give you more of what you love!

Transparent.png

Transparent apps have become more popular the last year or so and some members of the Team have been offering them for a while now. Our transparent series of apps are called Clear Apps. Being able to see your wallpaper while you're using your favorite apps is just cool! We'll be offering our own wallpapers soon for you to use!

Ok kids... click on "Welcome to the Dark Side" at the top and it will take you to our official Team Black Out website! All downloads are hosted there only to keep track of everything. If you've used any of our apps in the past in your Aroma installers or in your ROM, you can still use them. Link back to our SITE wherever you post our content tho. Do not post something in a different forum using our work and then PM us to let us know and hope it's ok with us.... It isn't. Ask first and we'll work with you but ask for forgiveness and we have a problem.

Thanks
    TBO
    GO AND GET 'EM!
    6a2f1a3a65eb6371ac3e70f317d45b39.jpg
    1c1b29b4c54f21e8691ce03ae15372b7.jpg
    7267dd4fa1dd241c9f3b84a94a7b9345.jpg
    abc17946783205a8d5041b97f79beae8.jpg

Saving eyes from bleeding, one app at a time.
    Attention:

TBO will do one more nice size batch of updates then be back next year after holiday break. The thread will be closed meanwhile. Thank you and happy holidays!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    So much love in the updater and a little surprise appearance....pictures>words..have a look:

3a943b4bc2956d4ec11d22a418f326fe.jpg
    4a2368cd6f3a08b038ef937854d3c1b4.jpg
    fe1c19e545354fbdacbbfb56574b2478.jpg
    c325c3db6ee71b9f9a148bb40ef891e6.jpg
    eb25e178acbdd3bbb32640096e21900c.jpg
    b8cab62f31cc80c044ba488a8afc2cb9.jpg
    505779a5cbab6dc1196909e4200d9df4.jpg
    f1cda090db6c4ca509d81a20e0aeca0e.jpg

OP and site updated to v6.2 New updater!

Many updates for the holidays we will close the thread tomorrow night to get update issues fixed if any reported. This is the LAST update until the New year but I will add some wallpapers in the next few days...keep an eye out!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM TEAMBLACKOUT

DJ

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk