[Q] Which GPU is in the SM-T210R?

Search This thread

jkdillon627

Nov 9, 2013
Oklahoma
I hope this is the right forum? I've been looking for the correct GPU on the SM-T210R Wi-Fi only Tab? I've done a few searches and it comes up PXA986 1.2 GHz dual-core with the PowerVR SGX540 ??? Then it goes off and says a totally different CPU/GPU combo.. The reason is I'm trying to get a game and it has 4 different gpu's zips from Mali, Tegra, Adreno and PoverVR and I'm trying to locate the correct one.. Any help Thanks!

And RocketTab 3.1 for the WIN! (LOL)

Jami:laugh:

jkdillon627

Nov 9, 2013
Oklahoma
T210/R and T211 use Vivante GC1000 core gpu:)

So what digging I did that is aka PowerVR? There is 4 different Injustice Gods Among us files Adreno, Mali, PowerVR and Tegra. I know it's not Tegra that's Nvidia and some Samsung uses Mali and Adreno and the other PowerVR has a / Vivante GC1000 ... So thanks I'll give the PowerVR a go and hope it all works after all the downloading lol Thanks!!

Jami:good:

hamed...

Mar 19, 2013
So what digging I did that is aka PowerVR? There is 4 different Injustice Gods Among us files Adreno, Mali, PowerVR and Tegra. I know it's not Tegra that's Nvidia and some Samsung uses Mali and Adreno and the other PowerVR has a / Vivante GC1000 ... So thanks I'll give the PowerVR a go and hope it all works after all the downloading lol Thanks!!

Jami:good:

Good luck:good:

sunnymdev

Oct 22, 2015
hi

I hope this is the right forum? I've been looking for the correct GPU on the SM-T210R Wi-Fi only Tab? I've done a few searches and it comes up PXA986 1.2 GHz dual-core with the PowerVR SGX540 ??? Then it goes off and says a totally different CPU/GPU combo.. The reason is I'm trying to get a game and it has 4 different gpu's zips from Mali, Tegra, Adreno and PoverVR and I'm trying to locate the correct one.. Any help Thanks!

And RocketTab 3.1 for the WIN! (LOL)

Jami:laugh:

Did it work for you ? i am trying to install real racing 3 and struck with the same reason.