[APP][4.0+][ROOT] SCR Screen Recorder

165 posts
Thanks Meter: 360

Post Reply Email Thread
11th April 2017, 06:42 PM |#1071  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
WeChat & WhatsApp
My general problem is that the person I speak with doesn't hear me speaking. Seems same challenges SCR and Recme.

Have tried Note 3 & 5 and think on those might be Knox problem. OnePlus 3 and Lenovo ZUK Z2 I have tried several ROMs without success. LG V20 I happened to get a model where boot loader can not be unlocked (900DS or something). Have to admit that my knowledge level is quite low.

I have had success with HTC and Viper ROM. Think ok on M8 but sure works on M9 & 10. I installed the Viper ROM and SCR worked on first attempt. Will try Z2 and OP3 further as HTC doesn't have dual Sim.

11th April 2017, 08:01 PM |#1072  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterxdz

It doesn't work for me unfortunately.

Fortunately RECme do record internal audio but unfortunately i faced delays between the video and the audio and that maded it of no use. Still it's a great app that can be used apart from SCR
14th April 2017, 06:16 PM |#1073  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zefie

It may depend on the device and how the ROM was made. I think the key is how the audio is routed internally. Sound is a complicated beast on these embedded devices. ... ..... ........Hope this helps, but probably not.

Hi, I tried again to run SCR on OP3 and ZUK Z2. I used the advised text string recent LOS 13 and today GAPPS. LOS same build both. OP3 LOS SU but on Z2 I had to install (Chainfire). SCR changed to Permissive. In both cases there is no sound on HTC 10 when I use WeChat video call. Sound on the phone I'm running SCR is ok. Did not disable anything however on second attempt OP3 I uninstalled AudioFX and the other Screen Recorder. I also tried ResurrectionRemix without success.

Is it possible from log file to see what is wrong? Other ideas?
15th April 2017, 12:26 AM |#1074  
Flag Payakumbuh
Thanks Meter: 6

More
please update for android nougat support
15th April 2017, 03:20 AM |#1075  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paapaapaa

Hi, I tried again to run SCR on OP3 and ZUK Z2. I used the advised text string recent LOS 13 and today GAPPS. LOS same build both. OP3 LOS SU but on Z2 I had to install (Chainfire). SCR changed to Permissive. In both cases there is no sound on HTC 10 when I use WeChat video call. Sound on the phone I'm running SCR is ok. Did not disable anything however on second attempt OP3 I uninstalled AudioFX and the other Screen Recorder. I also tried ResurrectionRemix without success.

Is it possible from log file to see what is wrong? Other ideas?

If you are thinking about recording audio from VoIP using SCR pro, I think it's not possible. Android does not allow two processes to use the mic at the same time. This would mean that you might be able to record what the other person says, but the other person won't be able to hear you in-call while you are recording.

I have tried to record WhatsApp voice calls and Skype. Failed.
15th April 2017, 09:57 AM |#1076  
Flag Namyangju-Si
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hey, I'm on Android 6.0.1 Galaxy Tab A 9.7 2016 (SM-p550)
Scr is working, but when I record internal sound, it stops.
Pls help me ;3;
15th April 2017, 11:15 AM |#1077  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjanmizuki

If you are thinking about recording audio from VoIP using SCR pro, I think it's not possible. Android does not allow two processes to use the mic at the same time. This would mean that you might be able to record what the other person says, but the other person won't be able to hear you in-call while you are recording. I have tried to record WhatsApp voice calls and Skype. Failed.

What you are saying is not correct. The SCR audio driver bypass the MIC problem. My HTC 10 (and before M9) running Viper rom works. I have been using WhatsApp and Wechat and the other person hear what im saying. On 10 I'm running Viper 10 3.5.0 and it worked on first attempt.
16th April 2017, 02:38 AM |#1078  
Flag Chennai

More
Quote:

What you are saying is not correct. The SCR audio driver bypass the MIC problem. My HTC 10 (and before M9) running Viper rom works. I have been using WhatsApp and Wechat and the other person hear what im saying. On 10 I'm running Viper 10 3.5.0 and it worked on first attempt.

If what you are saying is true, then it is indeed spectacular. Since there are no other apps available as of now to record VoIP calls at all, this would totally become a phenomenon. If you would be so kind as to include detailed information of your setup such as screen shots of your ROM details (stock/CM/LOS/AOSP), android version, SCR app setup and also what version of WhatsApp you are using to record, if possible - a short recording of WhatsApp VoIP call with both voices; it would prove to be extremely useful for all of us here in this forum. Thanks.
16th April 2017, 04:58 PM |#1079  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjanmizuki

If what you are saying is true, then it is indeed spectacular. ............. - a short recording of WhatsApp VoIP call with both voices; it would prove to be extremely useful for all of us here in this forum. Thanks.

Tested again today on HTC M9. Video file too large but I have attached screenshot of setup and ROM details. Whatsapp 2.17.150. Worked nice when I moved around phones. AVI file to large to attach. I did also try running on HTC 10 today but sound too low. Will try to reinstall on that unit.

Earlier I have been running mostly WeChat on both M8 & M9 (mostly running M9) and have not had problems. I prefer to use standard earplugs/mic on my phone. I have had the HTC less than a week and felt sound and other was og first installation. ROM running are ViperOneM8 6.1.0 and ViperOneM9 5.3.0.

Edit comments: Seems my HTC 10 (Viper 10 3.5.0) is ok after phone restart. In case earplug has been used think restart is needed to zero out.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170416-180925.png
Views:	42
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	4114576   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170416-180935.png
Views:	40
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	4114577   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170416-181004.png
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	4114578   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170416-181012.png
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	4114579  
The Following User Says Thank You to paapaapaa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift paapaapaa Ad-Free
16th April 2017, 06:04 PM |#1080  
Flag Chennai

More
Quote:

Tested again today on HTC M9. Video file too large but I have attached screenshot of setup and ROM details. Whatsapp 2.17.150. Worked nice when I moved around phones. AVI file to large to attach. I did also try running on HTC 10 today but sound too low. Will try to reinstall on that unit.

Earlier I have been running mostly WeChat on both M8 & M9 (mostly running M9) and have not had problems. I prefer to use standard earplugs/mic on my phone. I have had the HTC less than a week and felt sound and other was og first installation. ROM running are ViperOneM8 6.1.0 and ViperOneM9 5.3.0.

Edit comments: Seems my HTC 10 (Viper 10 3.5.0) is ok after phone restart. In case earplug has been used think restart is needed to zero out.

This is getting exciting. Are you on telegram? You can send reasonably large files over telegram. We can discuss this in length without going too much off topic in this thread.
16th April 2017, 07:04 PM |#1081  

More
Small video file
Hi,
I reduced one file to 4 MB. SCR phone located at an iPad and the other phone close to TV and golf channel. TV and iPad in different room. Hopefully it is obvious that sound works even though quality not that good on this recording. Recorded on HTC 10. I'm happy with What I have recorded when it comes to quality.

You should start SCR before starting WhatsApp.
Attached Files
File Type: 7z SCR_z.7z - [Click for QR Code] (4.03 MB, 22 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to paapaapaa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift paapaapaa Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)