165 posts
Thanks Meter: 360

Post Reply Email Thread
16th April 2017, 07:04 PM |#1081  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Small video file
Hi,
I reduced one file to 4 MB. SCR phone located at an iPad and the other phone close to TV and golf channel. TV and iPad in different room. Hopefully it is obvious that sound works even though quality not that good on this recording. Recorded on HTC 10. I'm happy with What I have recorded when it comes to quality.

You should start SCR before starting WhatsApp.
Attached Files
File Type: 7z SCR_z.7z - [Click for QR Code] (4.03 MB, 30 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to paapaapaa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift paapaapaa Ad-Free

18th April 2017, 12:15 AM |#1082  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Nougat 7.1x Update?
@iwobanas
In the near future there will be any Update for Android 7.1.x Nougat? SCR Screen Recorder is the ONLY program that can make me happy using it because it got what a ask.
18th April 2017, 01:38 AM |#1083  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kOSZ0

@iwobanas
In the near future there will be any Update for Android 7.1.x Nougat? SCR Screen Recorder is the ONLY program that can make me happy using it because it got what a ask.

Why ask this question again? It's your duty when you post in a forum at least to go a few pages back. Go a few posts back and you will find the answer. Such question (and my answer) only fill the forum with crap.
The Following User Says Thank You to paapaapaa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift paapaapaa Ad-Free
18th April 2017, 08:40 AM |#1084  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by paapaapaa

Why ask this question again? It's your duty when you post in a forum at least to go a few pages back. Go a few posts back and you will find the answer. Such question (and my answer) only fill the forum with crap.

I already saw the post about "there will be never update for this app". And yo mate .. after all I tagged the creator of this post not someone stranger and clueless ... Just wanted the clear answer by them just to be sure for last.
The Following User Says Thank You to kOSZ0 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kOSZ0 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)