FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What are you using this guide for?

A starting point to learn

516 Vote(s)
73.61%
A quick refresher course

91 Vote(s)
12.98%
Troubleshooting

225 Vote(s)
32.10%
Referring users from development threads

43 Vote(s)
6.13%
Linking to my own guide(s)

10 Vote(s)
1.43%

[UNIVERSAL][LOGCAT]How to get & read a logcat/ Troubleshoot your own issues!

6,778 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,078

Post Reply Email Thread
17th April 2017, 12:01 PM |#761  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
plz help me analyze this camera & wifi logcat error
I successfully ported miui ROM from leeco le2 to Coolpad cool1 after fixing many bugs but find it very difficult to fix both wifi & camera bug. Please I need someone to please help me analyze this logcat. Thanks in advance.

8th May 2017, 02:14 PM |#762  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 0

More
very informative
14th May 2017, 04:02 AM |#763  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
After a lot of searching for a way to solve the problem the device is still stuck on the rom logo please help me fix it
i ported cm12.1 using cm11 as a base
thank you in advance
about the logcat how can i get it from TWRP?
14th May 2017, 03:27 PM |#764  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Tysm Bro
15th May 2017, 02:03 PM |#765  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Rainbowtown
Thanks Meter: 2,393

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaklm

After a lot of searching for a way to solve the problem the device is still stuck on the rom logo please help me fix it
i ported cm12.1 using cm11 as a base
thank you in advance
about the logcat how can i get it from TWRP?

It's not possible from twrp, you'll need a pc for that, you can easily Google which setup you'll need on the pc to get logs from bootloop...

Sent from my OnePlus 2 using XDA Labs
15th May 2017, 06:45 PM |#766  
Thanks Meter: 272

More
hello and thanks for the app.I have the worst bug ever and I hope someone from here can help me.I have a moto x play stock rooted with xposed v87 arm sdk 23 with many mods.my problem is that they call me,they hear the call-beep sound but my phone does nothing!no ring,no wake up,no missed call notif. nothing but ghost call!it wakes up only if I manually open the screen and then rings.I have lost many important calls.yestersay I was lucky enough to catch a log with your app.I called from another phone to mine.it rung about 9 times (at this point,phone was dead-sleeping)then I opened the screen and it rang for a sec. and closed.the call was made to my phone at about 20:45.I asked in many forums but noone is willy to help me.so I ask here.any help from what is causing this,would be highly appreciated..thanks. https://www.dropbox.com/s/w6xrz84rk3...y2045.txt?dl=0
15th May 2017, 07:04 PM |#767  
Thanks Meter: 696

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kos25k

hello and thanks for the app.I have the worst bug ever and I hope someone from here can help me.I have a moto x play stock rooted with xposed v87 arm sdk 23 with many mods.my problem is that they call me,they hear the call-beep sound but my phone does nothing!no ring,no wake up,no missed call notif. nothing but ghost call!it wakes up only if I manually open the screen and then rings.I have lost many important calls.yestersay I was lucky enough to catch a log with your app.I called from another phone to mine.it rung about 9 times (at this point,phone was dead-sleeping)then I opened the screen and it rang for a sec. and closed.the call was made to my phone at about 20:45.I asked in many forums but noone is willy to help me.so I ask here.any help from what is causing this,would be highly appreciated..thanks. https://www.dropbox.com/s/w6xrz84rk3...y2045.txt?dl=0

Does it still happen if you remove exposed?
The Following User Says Thank You to jcmm11 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jcmm11 Ad-Free
15th May 2017, 09:18 PM |#768  
Thanks Meter: 272

More
I havent tryied dude cause I have many xposed module's.today I noticed that with freezing root call blocker (but was inactive already) and uninstalling device id changer xposed module,my phone seems to ring normally.in the logcat I provided I saw about 20 times a specific same line which says : E/Xposed (8043): java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.android.internal.telephony.PhoneSubInfo#getDev iceId()#exact.as I saw this module was active but not set to ranfomize phone id etc..don't know really ehat happens...
18th May 2017, 07:39 PM |#769  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Nakamura

It's not possible from twrp, you'll need a pc for that, you can easily Google which setup you'll need on the pc to get logs from bootloop...

Sent from my OnePlus 2 using XDA Labs

can u please help me and give a link for that.
18th May 2017, 07:55 PM |#770  
Thanks Meter: 611

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaklm

can u please help me and give a link for that.

Read posts #1-4 in this thread. All the info you need is there.
The Following User Says Thank You to ktmom For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ktmom Ad-Free
19th May 2017, 12:54 PM |#771  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmom

Read posts #1-4 in this thread. All the info you need is there.

Thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
how-to, logcat, troubleshooting

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)