[CLOSED] DELETED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Nadeem A.M

Apr 2, 2017
I understand you are all experts. And my apologies for any inconvenience this causes.

What is the point of this? What does this add over say RR?

LG G5 H850.

Reactions: batwingnz

Komodoketavaran

Oct 20, 2013
OnePlus 7T Pro
I understand you are all experts. And my apologies for any inconvenience this causes.

What is the point of this? What does this add over say RR?

LG G5 H850.

I don't know how to say this but this Patch optimizes the way your SD processor works and things your Rom handles itself. Maybe Miustone can explain that better.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

Nadeem A.M

Apr 2, 2017
I would really like to get some Testers, or even better some Team Members (Dev Team, Test Team) to reach all the Goals of ABSP. My latest big Change which which comes soon is a really nice thing at all. Think You'll all like it...

But i can't do that all alone, the testing of My Changes is the biggest piece of Work on it but i've learned a lot in all the Years and i'm almost able to make Changes without bigger testing, but a Team would ensure that i don't start to produce something unusable. If anyone wants to get a official Tester just send Me a Message on any Channel. And like i said, i'm also looking for Developers to make Fluence UHD even better. So if You like My Project and if You're able to contribute something like Designs, Codes/Scripts, Apps or something like that. Just Scream My Name and i will hear it like SuperMan...
I do provide a comfortable vicinity for all Team Members while still being organized. Everything will be handled over Me eg. the WebSite, Domain, Payments, Business Things and everything which is needed to Work and to be successful with what We will do. Hope i will find some handy People to make everything even better!

All the Best,
Miu
Admittedly, I don't know much about development. But I am an android veteran.

WOULD BE MORE THAN WILLING TO HELP OUT WITH DESIGNS/GRAPHICS ETC.

And I am techie, so would like to get into development. Just not too sure where to start.

Reactions: Miustone

Komodoketavaran

Oct 20, 2013
OnePlus 7T Pro
My build.prop already has those lines set that way :/

That's strange. I deleted them and rebooted and was able to make a call.
I don't know if it's related to this.
I just thought it could have something to do with the suppression. And to be honest I did not a call again. Maybe I got the issue again lol. I have to try

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

Miustone

Jul 23, 2012
Google Pixel 7 Pro
There are a lot of Things coming... Check out the new Tab on the Fluence UHD WebSite!
https://sites.google.com/view/fluenceuhd/extra

The Team is also growing!
https://sites.google.com/view/fluenceuhd/impressum

I'm really excited about the upcoming Stuff and i put all possible efforts in this Project. The next huge Step will be a own Domain which will be payed by the rewards of the Advertisings which i've inlcuded into the Links. I hope no One is against the Ads. You can bypass them with Bookmarks but i really appreciate any Clicks on it since it does Help to bring this Project forward...

BR and stay tuned Folks! :angel:

Sinistersky

Jan 29, 2010
There are a lot of Things coming... Check out the new Tab on the Fluence UHD WebSite!
https://sites.google.com/view/fluenceuhd/extra

The Team is also growing!
https://sites.google.com/view/fluenceuhd/impressum

I'm really excited about the upcoming Stuff and i put all possible efforts in this Project. The next huge Step will be a own Domain which will be payed by the rewards of the Advertisings which i've inlcuded into the Links. I hope no One is against the Ads. You can bypass them with Bookmarks but i really appreciate any Clicks on it since it does Help to bring this Project forward...

BR and stay tuned Folks! :angel:

Can we expect the sound fixed and random vibrations gone?

zirahel

Sep 16, 2016
I followed your instruction and it doesn't work on my LG G4 with stock rom. My phone just stuck at booting.

Miustone

Jul 23, 2012
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Reactions: Sinistersky

Nadeem A.M

Apr 2, 2017
I am pleased to announce that Android's Industrial Revolution is here. Don't ask questions, JUST INSTALL IT. If you don't like it, get rid of it. But you will, and then we've only improved your life.

SO STOP READING THIS AND INSTALL THE PATCH.

The patch is running great right now. LG G5 H850. On top of Fulmics v2. Smooth. Gives me what I desire from AOSP ROMS, therefore less of a reason to switch back. I.E Stock Dialer, de-bloater etc. Plus there are the Google Pixel features which need no introduction. I'll keep you updated.

Edit: Dolby Atmos doesn't work.

And make sure to flash Magisk uninstaller. Or xpirt vs Miustone = $hit

Last edited:
Reactions: Miustone

Miustone

Jul 23, 2012
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I have a T-Mobile v20,I shouldn't have to flash gapps right?
Right, but it's recommended. We faced last Night a Problem with the last OpenGApps on Stock. So it is a good decision ATM to do not flash GApps over 7.0 stock...
I am pleased to announce that Android's Industrial Revolution is here. Don't ask questions, JUST INSTALL IT. If you don't like it, get rid of it. But you will, and then we've only improved your life.

The patch is running great right now. LG G5 H850. On top of Fulmics v2. Smooth. Gives me what I desire from AOSP ROMS, therefore less of a reason to switch back. I.E Stock Dialer, de-bloater etc. Plus there are the Google Pixel features which need no introduction. I'll keep you updated.

This going to be even more great with You Mate! This Year is ours! Let's Revolutionize the Android Industry "together, not the same"...

Huge Goals Folks, there is a lot to come. And don't forget, sharing is caring! We grow and fall with You! ?

Lmax579

Mar 28, 2013
Waukegan, IL
Right, but it's recommended. We faced last Night a Problem with the last OpenGApps on Stock. So it is a good decision ATM to do not flash GApps over 7.0 stock...

This going to be even more great with You Mate! This Year is ours! Let's Revolutionize the Android Industry "together, not the same"...

Huge Goals Folks, there is a lot to come. And don't forget, sharing is caring! We grow and fall with You! ?

Ok cool,justet me know when it's ok to flash gapps for the LG v20

Nadeem A.M

Apr 2, 2017

Pumped @Miustone

thew144

Nov 22, 2014

How did you manage it to work with fulmics, can't get it to work?

Edit: Did a clean wipe
1.flashed fulmics 2.0 and wipe dalvik/cache
2. Boot recovery
3. Flashed ABSP_FLUENCE_UHD_V4.1.zip and wipe dalvik/cache
4. flashed Open Gapps and wipe dalvik/cache
5. boot to system

Dosen't work, stuck on searching for wi-fi in setup

On my Lg G5 H850
@Nadeem A.M

Last edited:

Nadeem A.M

Apr 2, 2017
How did you manage it to work with fulmics, can't get it to work?

Edit: Did a clean wipe
1.flashed fulmics 2.0 and wipe dalvik/cache
2. Boot recovery
3. Flashed ABSP_FLUENCE_UHD_V4.1.zip and wipe dalvik/cache
4. flashed Open Gapps and wipe dalvik/cache
5. boot to system

Dosen't work, stuck on searching for wi-fi in setup

On my Lg G5 H850

@Nadeem A.M

My Process:

Boot recovery.
Wipe everything but SD Card & OTG.
Reboot recovery.
Flash Fulmics v2.
Reboot recovery.
Flash Fluence.
Reboot recovery.
Flash Magisk uninstaller.
Reboot system.
Setup.

*I wouldn't recommend Fulmics. Go for stock or AOSP base.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DELETED

XDA:DevDB Information
    DELETED, ROM for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    Miustone
    ROM OS Version: 7.x Nougat

Version Information

Created 2017-03-12
    Last Updated 2017-04-24
    WebLinks:

DELETED
    ABSP

Updated the Thread and the Fluence UHD WebSite regarding to ABSP! Hope it is also better to understand what i'd provide here. Please don't call it a Mod! It is ABSP or in short a Patch. Custom ROM 2.0 if You want so. Thanks to AROMA and some Brainjuice i've just changed the Way how We make changes on Operating Systems. We can provide or use existing pure ROMs for our Devices, while providing a Patch as Addition to it which includes the main Changes for a OS. ROM Cookers can easily switch to ABSP without missing anything, and there are even more Options with it. I wanted to provide a ROM for a variety of Devices and the product of it is ABSP. I can just hope that some of You does recognize how huge the Potential of it is! I would also really like to update AROMA itself to fix some Problems , to get even more Options and Customizations, and to add new Features and Support for modern Devices (TWRP). All Developers and ROM Cookers are Welcome! I do provide help for everyone and if needed i will also create a Source on GitHub and a own Thread for ABSP. Let us push Android Customizations to the next Level...

Sharing is caring. You have a Favorite ROM which could benefit form ABSP? Contact Your ROM Chief and show him this Post! Let us reach together the next Level! I will still provide My Fluence UHD Patch and it will evolve with ABSP and it will die with ABSP...

So excited here... Argh... :eek: :D :mad:
    Additional

DELETED
    Looks like uhd got abandoned. Lol

Nah... There are just more important things like Family and Friends :silly: