Post Reply Email Thread
18th April 2017, 08:54 AM |#1301  
Thanks Meter: 242

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nifty_Anthropoid

Hey guys,
simple question:
How can i display the next month as full name? Im trying since hours and only get numbers to work.

If I get you right, you want to display 'May' when it's April?

Create Text module

Code:
$#DM#=1?February$$#DM#=2?March$$#DM#=3?April$$#DM#=4?May$
and so on until $#DM#=12?January$

Hope this helps..

18th April 2017, 10:11 AM |#1302  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyr1100

If I get you right, you want to display 'May' when it's April?

Create Text module

Code:
$#DM#=1?February$$#DM#=2?March$$#DM#=3?April$$#DM#=4?May$
and so on until $#DM#=12?January$

Hope this helps..

Awesomessauce, thank you!
I see, so theres no simple +1 variable like for the days.
20th April 2017, 03:44 PM |#1303  

More
Picky formula question
So I'm trying to produce text that indicates whether it is cold, hot, cool, or warm outside, using conditionals, as well as rainy, sunny, etc. The final should read:
It's a cloudy, warm Thursday.
I have two questions, I guess. First, does this formula look like it will work? Anyone see any problems?
It's a #WCCOND#y, $#W0MAXN#>=70?hot$$#W0MAXN#<=50?cold$ $#W0MAXN#<=69&&#W0MAXN#>=60?warm$$#W0MAXN#<=59&&#W 0MAXN#>=51?cool$ #DEEEE#
So the only problem I can find is that the #WCCOND# tag isn't an adjective (rain, sun, wind, clouds, right?) So I had to tack that y on the end. Only then for cloudy I get "cloudsy" and I assume I'll get "suny" instead of sunny. Is there an adjective form code I can use for conditions so I don't have to write more conditionals to fix spelling?
Thanks!
28th April 2017, 12:31 AM |#1304  

More
Iconsets not appearing in menu
Hi, I'm new (to both Android and Zooper) and am working on porting the homescreen widgets I used on my jailbroken iPhone for use in Zooper Pro.

Here's my question: I just made a Glasklart iconset with a large amount of icons for use in my weather widget, and put the zip file in my Google Pixel XL's "/storage/emulated/0/ZooperWidget/IconSets/" folder (the Pixel's emulated SD card folder). However, my problem is that I go to configure the widget, tap "layout", tap the "scalable icon set" that is currently assigned to Meteor Weather Icons, and swipe down to "Iconset" where it comes up with the list of only three choices: "Battery Icons Filled", "Climacons", or "Meteor Weather Icons".

Thinking that maybe my created iconset wasn't formatted correctly or something, I tested it by downloading several iconsets from this site that other's made and copied their zip files to the same directory. However, they do not show up in the selection menu, either. Am I copying these to the wrong place, or what is wrong here? Do I need to manually unzip the files or something?

Please help me figure out why iconsets don't seem to want to cooperate with me by loading and being selectable. Thanks in advance.
8th June 2017, 08:31 PM |#1305  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello, I'm kinda noob..
How do I show it say like 'Evening, afternoon, morning"?

I use it like, this evening its this temperature

Can some one help?
18th June 2017, 05:43 AM |#1306  
Boulder
Thanks Meter: 2

More

I’m sorry if this isn’t the right place to post this but can someone tell me what widget is being shown on the Galaxy S8+? Thanks.
19th June 2017, 02:17 AM |#1307  
Flag Gardner
Thanks Meter: 261

More
Whenever i try to place a bitmap module I get nothing showing in zooper just a tiny square at the top and exiting to homwscreen just shows a folder icon cant select any images and the widgets i made in the past are not displaying any bitmaps when placed. (they show in sdcard screen "in zooper")
3rd July 2017, 03:14 PM |#1308  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
HOW TO USE THIS SKIN IN ZOOPER WIDGETS? I upgraded to pro to get the showcased skins in playstore,but I still see those small widgets only. I need this widget please help

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
29th July 2017, 11:42 AM |#1309  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by partridge79

Whenever i try to place a bitmap module I get nothing showing in zooper just a tiny square at the top and exiting to homwscreen just shows a folder icon cant select any images and the widgets i made in the past are not displaying any bitmaps when placed. (they show in sdcard screen "in zooper")

I have the exact same problem. I try to replace a bitmap. Everytime i choose the right one in the file list, the app crashes. I also tried to create a new bitmap widget and start from scratch but that doesnt work either
29th July 2017, 01:06 PM |#1310  
Flag Gardner
Thanks Meter: 261

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by instant_Amnesia

I have the exact same problem. I try to replace a bitmap. Everytime i choose the right one in the file list, the app crashes. I also tried to create a new bitmap widget and start from scratch but that doesnt work either

I found the issue was which app you use to pick the image. Gallery wouldnt work for me. Try a few different apps (I ended up using fx file manager) but I believe the lineage/CM manager worked also as far as the crash when scrolling haven't figured out what's causing that yet might be same...
2nd August 2017, 10:01 PM |#1311  
Thanks Meter: 129

More
I've got Eye in the Sky for weather on one of my widgets, but the widget refuses to use the selected icon set I've picked, anyone know how I can fix this?

Screens:

I want to use these icons:

But they're not in the list to select, I've tried each one to no avail, just seems to keep using the default:

Result:

Seems like the solution would be to somehow get it to show up under the icon set selection in zooper, but I've tried swapping icon sets in Eye in Sky and it just won't appear as a selection.

Any ideas / help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Edit: only solution I could find is to download the Symbolicons.zip from here https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...2084070&page=9 and place it in the zooper icon set folder, although I'd prefer to use the new symbolicons but this will have to do unless anyone has a fix.

Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
newbie help, question and answer thread, zooper widget pro

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)